• Members
  • 172 posts

Nice.

Posted Image

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Saw this in the recent post and it lit a smile on my face.
Posted Image

Stylised

Ace

• Members
  • 1779 posts

View PostHaazy-, on 24 May 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

ENJOI

2:34 yw,ac1 ;]

Posted Image

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

Pr0
Posted Image

TFP-Kyle

Ace

• Members
  • 1297 posts

TFP fags these days

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

I watched this in 144p and it's still amazing! Good work Pot!
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

That last run was disgusting. But you're still bad

Posted Image

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

View Post10kprofviews, on 24 May 2014 - 11:41 PM, said:

That last run was disgusting. But you're still bad

can i join olb now?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

View Postac1potato, on 24 May 2014 - 11:44 PM, said:

can i join olb now?

An alt for an alt

Posted Image

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

not bad and btw who ever that was at 3:50 ish they need some new ankles lol at the red pipe thing by elevator

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Already? jesis crust.

nice tage pot.

Posted Image

They're coming.

KillaTarrick

Novice

• Members
  • 31 posts

Nice
Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

lolgay
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Luved dis

Posted Image

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS GIO!

Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

OMG I C ME IM FAMUZZZ

TheHilarious

Advanced

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • QuarantineShock
  • LocationToronto, Canada

The quality is finally good for once!!!
Posted Image

Previous Clans: Always Strong, RunLikeABoss, TheFinalMoment, Surreal Eclipse (TheLastNade), DoYouEvenShift
Currently: QuarantineShock

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

Noicee montage Josh :o

Posted Image

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members