The Legend of O________X [Part 1]

45 replies to this topic

Team600

Initiate

• Members
  • 142 posts

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOlOl. no offense but you guys take this game way to seriously. it only took me like 3 months to learn about quar and now i really need pratice to be honest. and also i forget about things to i also need help getting everything stuck in my head, like 1 day im good at nading and im killing zombies but then i become infected. then the next day im good at dodging/ staying alive, but when im nading im killing my self with the nades. but ill get better :)
Don't get mad, get even.

Goldenly

Initiate

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • King of OSRS
  • LocationCompton

View Postalmad, on 30 July 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOlOl. no offense but you guys take this game way to seriously. it only took me like 3 months to learn about quar and now i really need pratice to be honest. and also i forget about things to i also need help getting everything stuck in my head, like 1 day im good at nading and im killing zombies but then i become infected. then the next day im good at dodging/ staying alive, but when im nading im killing my self with the nades. but ill get better :)

Where's the dislike button ;O
Twitch.tv/EmanatesHD

O________X

Initiate

• Members
  • 251 posts

View Postalmad, on 30 July 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

That's only because us veterans made this game mode much easier for new people to learn and get better.

QuarRunner

• Members
  • 123 posts

Great I loved it. Can't wait for part two. :D

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

Make a part two NOWWWWW I can't wait anymore :///////

-Blix

Exclusive