#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostNiko #DV #LL, on 15 June 2014 - 01:46 PM, said:

lol ok
funny tho how you're coming in some negative way to my edits recently, and in this one "constructive critism" even from you.. wow like I'd accept that from editors that are bigger and more experienced then me but that kinda hurts u know? I didn't get that from even bigger editors then me that really liked the edit and didn't have any complains, and believe me those are some serious editors in our community, but w\e u know, point taken.

thehateisreal

yea! #bancylo Travis should be leader of proskil not you!!!! (JK PLS DUN HURT ME)
Posted Image

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View PostSpidder, on 16 June 2014 - 08:07 AM, said:

yea! #bancylo Travis should be leader of proskil not you!!!! (JK PLS DUN HURT ME)

Posted Image

[jk don't smack my dick]

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostNiko, on 16 June 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

Posted Image

[jk don't smack my dick]

LOOOL
#bump

btw gz on methly arts!
Posted Image

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

View PostSpidder, on 16 June 2014 - 08:07 AM, said:

Travis wasn't in ProsKiL wtf o.o

And Niko, this is only like my second time saying something 'negative' about your editing. It's my opinion and I have a right to have my own opinion. Just because I'm not a well known editor doesn't mean that what I'm saying may actually be helpful. I don't consider myself to be a good editor. I just know about editing and how to make edits pleasing to the eye. I understand that the majority of the community likes your edits, but I don't. I don't have anything against you. I just simply don't really like your edits that much.

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View PostimCylo, on 20 June 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

Travis wasn't in ProsKiL wtf o.o

And Niko, this is only like my second time saying something 'negative' about your editing. It's my opinion and I have a right to have my own opinion. Just because I'm not a well known editor doesn't mean that what I'm saying may actually be helpful. I don't consider myself to be a good editor. I just know about editing and how to make edits pleasing to the eye. I understand that the majority of the community likes your edits, but I don't. I don't have anything against you. I just simply don't really like your edits that much.

lol I don't rly care and I'm not a "known" editor, being with 3k subs isn't being "known" it may consider being known in out little fuckedup editing community of CA that we have, but lemmie tell u, I'm not known and I'm not even good considered to the other community editors. and you being not "as known" does not mean your good or bad, there's trapz0r and he has 700 subs and he won me in the editor battle tournament, so what? he's "less known" lmao it does not matter, subs does not matter, I have more fans, I have more people that like my edits, sure that's one thing, but being more known or less known does not mean that the editor knows more or less than somebody else.
with that being said again idgaf about the people that don't like my editing, I mean obviously this is the internet and all I'm doing is editing for enterteinment of people and of course myself, I'm editing cuz it's fun, I'm editing when I wanna edit, people just choose to subscribe me because they earn joy from what I'm producing to them, nothing too special, I ain't giving stuff away fo free, just a regular editor doing the shit he does best. so carry on with w\e, good luck with that, peaceee! :D

View PostAdamm, on 20 June 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

LOOOL
#bump

btw gz on methly arts!

haha thanks but I left 'em niggas, I wanna stay teamless at least for a little while and maybe try other community teams as well. :)

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users