mango
lsd

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostS9ldier, on 05 July 2014 - 08:13 PM, said:

YESS LOLOL
yeah why is Jun/TryHardMode not being mentioned more? Is it b/c he doesn't make montages? -.- He's easily better than anyone barring probably Terry and Mango

he spams with mutagen , like lixo spam but on tt, and when he runs he does the exact same thing over and over lol

Imo the top 5 is
Terry
mango
otr
keri
levi/lsd
Posted Image

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

lolololol nowadays I don't even try.. I come to have fun and still get 1st place and poo on everyone while laughing like a crazed mad man, and i've toned down my "spamming" with my launchers, all I bring now is 1 launcher 1 nade and mines, also with the striker, it really doesn't matter.. striker or normal zombie.. still the same infect amount i'd get.. also being predictable.. too bad predicting me still doesn't get you or anyone in first place lol, we all have our own playing style, I just happen to choose the one that dominates everyone else.. because to me that is "fun" ;]

RankOneRando

Novice

• Members
  • 6 posts

Im Guessing You Guys Forgot about EsH Here Is The List IF You Added EsH

1.EsH4Lyfe
2.HatedByAll
3.JustDoYou-
4.Sinatra--
5.EsH-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Dont Forget EsH

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

1. Monarchs
2. Monarchs
3. Monarchs
4. CPT-Khaos
5. DeeDeeKillz

#efronapproves

RankOneRando

Novice

• Members
  • 6 posts

But Srs Tho The Reason All The List Are Only Ts Members Is Because The thread was made by a Ts Member Simple Also lesbehonest almost all Ts members look Down on us RW guys only Because some of us spam and the rest just goof around None Of us Actually try we just try to have fun dont get me wrong all TS members are good But just because RW dosent run like the "TS Elitist" do dosent mean none of us should be on this list lol i honestly dont care what ppl think of my running i do it for fun and goof off most of the time but anyways thats just my rant lawl

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

View PostTherapistEsH, on 07 July 2014 - 01:56 AM, said:

But Srs Tho The Reason All The List Are Only Ts Members Is Because The thread was made by a Ts Member Simple Also lesbehonest almost all Ts members look Down on us RW guys only Because some of us spam and the rest just goof around None Of us Actually try we just try to have fun dont get me wrong all TS members are good But just because RW dosent run like the "TS Elitist" do dosent mean none of us should be on this list lol i honestly dont care what ppl think of my running i do it for fun and goof off most of the time but anyways thats just my rant lawl

DID YOU NOT SEE MY LIST?!

Halo

• Members
  • 739 posts

I don't think a TS member making this topic makes any difference as to who are picked as the "top 5 TT players".

Anyway, shatuhp TS wins 10 to 0
AlwaysKrabby

RankOneRando

Novice

• Members
  • 6 posts

View PostHalo, on 07 July 2014 - 02:27 PM, said:

I don't think a TS member making this topic makes any difference as to who are picked as the "top 5 TT players".

Anyway, shatuhp TS wins 10 to 0

ok 1v1 me then talk simple and who made the thread does make a difference because all these TS wanna bes likes spidder and serum will make the whole list TS members because they are thirsty for the emblem next to there name

COWPENIS

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationur momas closet

I agree everyone has there own style of playing maps.

Posted Image
  • COWPENlS CPT3

Jhene

Food>Friend

• Members
  • 259 posts

View PostTherapistEsH, on 07 July 2014 - 03:57 PM, said:

ok 1v1 me then talk simple and who made the thread does make a difference because all these TS wanna bes likes spidder and serum will make the whole list TS members because they are thirsty for the emblem next to there name

Wtf lol. Why would he 1v1, it doesn't prove shit.
And why would we put you guys on the top 5 list if you guys fool around and spam in TT? You just said it yourself.

Posted Image

AgentOO17

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • VenomousToad
  • LocationTeRRySkiLLz O.o

best runner on TT: Kerikin- (back in his prime)
best at achieving first on TT: TryHardMode (knows his ways around every single launcher and the good nade spots, very persistent infector)
best Elimination player on TT: MangoFish or TwoTowersGod (they both can kick my ass idk which one is beter)
best montage maker on TT: otr ( probs created my most fav montage)
best water jumper on TT: SadTheBad (the guy I have seen jump the highest)

every1 who plays TT is special in there own way, other then rioneo.

RankOneRando

Novice

• Members
  • 6 posts

View PostJoy, on 07 July 2014 - 04:13 PM, said:

Wtf lol. Why would he 1v1, it doesn't prove shit.
And why would we put you guys on the top 5 list if you guys fool around and spam in TT? You just said it yourself.

dumbnut "1v1 me" was a joke and like i said not all of us spam lol just because 2 of us do dosen't make a difference every1 plays different and its sad that even when we "fool around" we are almost ALWAYS above you on the score board and thats what matters lol i don't wanna start drama just throwin out some facts

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

Seeing how the title of this thread is "top 5 TT Players" doesn't specify anything, so imo being a top 5 TT player should be someone obviously getting top score overall. And obviously everyone in the previous lists are not even worthy, to be more specific on the matter if you wanted to list that then be more specific like.. Top 5 Runners, Top 5 Jukers, Top 5 Rage quitters after playing with me, Top 5 whatever you know? Since it's "players" you can't name any of them because majority of them are only specialized in a balancing/jukes style and not getting any kind of frag score or any high survival rate vs me, also as my baby boy EsH said.. us fooling around and still getting top score boards, what does that make everyone else look like? lmao

Halo

• Members
  • 739 posts

We don't play for scoreboard positions. I don't think anyone else thinks of that as the best players either. Just look at Rioneo. Full speed fem base SMGing and hiding after 10 seconds of speeding away. He's good at what he does. Just like any other. We play to have fun doing what WE do best. Couldn't remember the last time I payed attention to the scoreboard. All we (or I) do is try and find new stuff or juke maintain a good balance while moving around.

I think people are judging by knowledge of the map, discovering new stuff, juking, balance, using lower speed, and such. Not having to rely on 8 launchers (example) to make things easier.
AlwaysKrabby

MangoFish

Initiate

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Locationis 7000 meters smack bang above the south east of Australia (Melbourne)

View PostTryHardMode, on 06 July 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

lolololol nowadays I don't even try.. I come to have fun and still get 1st place and poo on everyone while laughing like a crazed mad man, and i've toned down my "spamming" with my launchers, all I bring now is 1 launcher 1 nade and mines, also with the striker, it really doesn't matter.. striker or normal zombie.. still the same infect amount i'd get.. also being predictable.. too bad predicting me still doesn't get you or anyone in first place lol, we all have our own playing style, I just happen to choose the one that dominates everyone else.. because to me that is "fun" ;]

Who even tries in CA nowadays? we goof around aswell but lets face it, the reason why RW is annoying is because people use to copy Jun and spam. I mean why couldn't you guys just do your own thing and not all copy Jun.
I went for a swim.

Evergreen

Recruit

• Members
  • 66 posts

-grabs popcorn-
Btw you guys should be the last ones talking about 1v1s considering our clan wars, as well as the outcome of not one but two 1v1s between Sad and EsH
Posted Image

Posted Image

RankOneRando

Novice

• Members
  • 6 posts

Just saying mango only 2 ppl from Rw Spam No one Actually copys jun saying that just feeds the drama but saying that if we all copy jun then EVERY Ts member just copys Terry
Honestly this thread was made for drama im just going to go ahead and say we all play for fun buy that dosent matter because we all play different and yea some of us do use "8 launchers" not to make it easier but because its fun also there is never going to be a top 5 or even a best player unless everyone in quar comes together and decides what makes a good quar player because every player thinks that certain attributes make certain players better Example: everyone in ts jukes and uses balance because they think thats what makes a good quar player where as Jun and "Alice" Use "8 launchers" and go for slays because thats what they think makes a good quar player so like i said there are no top 5 or best players in any gamemode Nuff Said honestly just play the game and stfu about who is better why can't everyone just agree that everyone plays quar different no one is better no one is worse except for rioneo hes trash and i think everyone can agree... now if you post after this saying anything you are just starting drama unless you are agreeing with me ive typed so much that i am not going to post on this again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users