MapKnowledge (OTR) | Map Knowledge OP | Two Towers ?

Fails

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

Halo

• Members
  • 739 posts

Ehhhhh.........

i created this "Map Knowledge OP" montage sequal, I made it to stay original and not do something like "round 1" or anything used. Something that could be my own thing. Something that no one has done.

Well, this was going to be my ultimate montage.I had about 80% done and edited. This was something I kept as a secret (from my clan as well). Unfortunately, shit happens in life. It was an all Two Towers montage. I had about 4 unbelievable clips (not including clanmates or anyone sitting on the nades), multiple ultra/fantastic, quality runs (actually chased me), A shit load of OP knowledge to give, AND....... Old clips of me and Terry when it was only us two at the time and more clips as the clan grew. That's probably the most disappointing part of it all. Losing they life cycle of TeRRySkiLLz O.o and a gang of screenshots of people saying I wouldn't make shit happen from day one to now. This montage was going to show what we, as a clan, are capable of doing. How we changed the ways of Two Towers and brought up the majority of the new tricks/routes/moves/GLITCHES/etc.. How we started from nothing and created "The best Two Towers clan".

You're all probably wonder what happened right? Probably not...
A couple days ago, I received a notice on my laptop that my hard drive was failing. I didn't bother paying attention to it as much as I should have. I just scheduled a replacement from Dell and that is that. Two days later, I get home from the theater and hop on my laptop to check my Facebook. It would go into a black screen after the Dell logo appeared. So i did a diagnosis and of course, my hard drive wasn't working.

Maybe I'll get this Map Knowledge OP | Two Towers montage done one day. Even if it isn't as "special" as it would've been, maybe you guys will enjoy it and see the progress....

Also, if you guys would like, correct me on any errors. It would really help me improve.

-Halo
AlwaysKrabby

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Damn, dude that's pretty deep. Props to you man for leading TerrySkillz with Terry. Hater's gon' hate, but you overcame it and look what you have here. My laptop hard drive gonna die any day by now, just waiting for it, by the end of July I should have a new hard drive, I stopped recording as well b/c I'm looking forward to make a runtage with Adam in TT that's if things go planned.

Count Dooku

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 833 posts

wow that really blows dont know if something like that were to happen to me i would even bother trying to make it agian thats prety messed up
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostSooths, on 22 July 2014 - 03:40 AM, said:

Damn, dude that's pretty deep. Props to you man for leading TerrySkillz with Terry. Hater's gon' hate, but you overcame it and look what you have here. My laptop hard drive gonna die any day by now, just waiting for it, by the end of July I should have a new hard drive, I stopped recording as well b/c I'm looking forward to make a runtage with Adam in TT that's if things go planned.

Way to keep things lowkey ._.
Posted Image

SadIsNOTBad

Initiate

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Master
  • LocationSomewhere in Two Towers

Bro, I know for a fact that you are definitly able to record/edit another montage that would be pretty much like the original. You are definitly the only person able to do such an amazig montage like that. That's why people are jealous of you. You are the best leader I've meet and as a clanmate/brother/friend I will try my best to help you realize what you wanted to realize.
Love you, OTR Master.
-Felix
Posted Image

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

I know the feeling dude, it has happened to me 3 times. :\ I've never worked as you're saying you were on a montage but it's still pretty frustrating. It's part of the reason why I'm not into Quarantine like I use to be.... But hopefully you're still motivated enough to give it a second attempt. I enjoyed all the other montages you've released :]

Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Dang i really looking forward for a tage from you. especially the first TT unb recorded, too bad :/
Posted Image

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

You can easily repair your hard drive..
Anyways if you can't repair the hard drive, good luck with recording man :D

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu