• LocationISR

whats the song name?

Posted Image

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Thank you everyone for the feed back. I do agree with everyone about my runs I know they were bad but I just gave up on it and half the time I couldn't get anyone to chase but it's whatever.

Posted Image

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

Not a big fan of all the pistol spam and all, but I guess it was a decent montage. There were quite a few unfinished runs as well. I think we all know that you're capable of doing a lot better, Brit. Hopefully your sixth is a lot better. And after watching this montage, I can cross off a few nade tricks that I was planning to record xD

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

View PostJoel Campbell, on 10 August 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

whats the song name?

Monica Lewinsky - G-Eazy

That song is so good, Finally someone used different music in a montage xD. Good tage.

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Tbh, i liked the song alot. With the runs, they were either really short, or they didnt get finished (assuming you got infected) and you just almost completely spammed pistol the whole time in em....i like the nade tricks, but the teaming just made it worse for me, sorry. Ask your friends to not team with you tho lol was a okay tage i guess overall. Really liked the song though lol looking forward to 6

PS: Btw , dislike botting is patched lol and even if it was, youtube verifies views after 301, so dislike bots wouldnt give the video more views xD
Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

I liked my editing more.

jk hahah. Love your clips as always Brit. Just try using only your knife when running :P

Posted Image

Jarrod

Advanced

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Bizy

View PostNoobDriller, on 10 August 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

I liked your editing more.

Jkjk xD

View PostimCylo, on 10 August 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Not a big fan of all the pistol spam and all, but I guess it was a decent montage. There were quite a few unfinished runs as well. I think we all know that you're capable of doing a lot better, Brit. Hopefully your sixth is a lot better. And after watching this montage, I can cross off a few nade tricks that I was planning to record xD

No editing advice?!?!

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

I liked the nade trick in the house over the door.

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

Did you add rap music because you're trying to make amends the African American community?

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

<3 Miss you babe

Posted Image

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska