~OurLastBreath~ A New Beginning

65 replies to this topic

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Also another note, I have noticed many apps relying on their pistol. If you constantly pistol spam us while we're chasing you, we won't be able to tell anything about your skill level, and end up ignoring you.
Good luck

CrossBow

Initiate

• Members
  • 212 posts

As for applicants going for my ref. Don't keep bugging me with... "Can I have your ref now" " am I good?" "How close am I to OLB" etc.... If you get my ref, I will whisper YOU. No need to spam me with whispers. Also I look into running more rather than anything else.
Posted Image

RomeHeart

Experienced

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Faggot

View PostAdamm, on 16 August 2014 - 08:34 AM, said:

Exceptions may only be granted if you sold your account or gave it away, and it was clear that your account had
3 honours. For example, Valliant- is being made an exception since his intentions when he gave his account away was to quit, but he returned and was interested in joining OLB. It was clear that even before he gave his account away that he had more than enough stats to have 3 honours.

If you have a legitament exception, for example, your account was banned, sold, or your intentions were to quit and you gave it away, then please PM an admin to discuss your situation. Please also have some kind of evidence that your account had 3 honours before it was banned/hacked. NO COMBINING ACCOUNT STATS.

I would also like to say that to the australians that're interested in applying, i do not want to see you closing your application in the first 2 weeks because of timezones. You should be aware that majority of OLB either live in America/Canada and have EST timezones, so please be aware of that during your application. There have been serveral incidents where i've seen people cancel their application due to that reason, and if that happens you're wasting ur time and ours by applying. Stop editing my post with gay shit robeaner!1!1

One thing that i would like to note is that I'm not applying on a trainee account i just made yesterday. My current account has slays honor and is 700 infections away from infections honor and 900 survivals away from the survivals honor medal (all of which I have obtained myself, when you lose two accounts you don't trust others with passwords XD). Unfortunately, there's no one in the OLB administration, that I can get to vouch for me regarding my ownership of those two hacked accounts (except for you, if you remember --Gratify in Twisted Fate :o LOL). Regardless, I intend to go for OLB.

Edited by Rogue, 16 August 2014 - 09:12 PM.

Past IGN's: nivid123, --Gratify, ---DR0P---, -ViZualiZe, Venoxz, --ReDD, Lizarazu, Fluro-

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

I'm keen.

Marco

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationWashing Machine

I demand to be admin
Posted ImagePosted Image

TheSn3pispoo

Initiate

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 184 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

View PostScottDm7, on 12 August 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

OH OMG !! OLB IS BACK ~~!! ME ME I WANT TO JOIN PLEASE I HAVE ALL MY HONORS FOR QR <3

IGN : -MrQX-- P.S I Just changed my IGN to : iAmQX

KDR : 1.51

Active : Yes
Mic : Yes

I HOPE I GET IN <3
Best regards QX-

- Previous Clan(s):

[/center]

- Human Survivals:

[/center]

- Infected Slain:

[/center]

- Infected:

[/center]

-Best Quality (Running/Slaying/Infection):

[/center][/center]

You forgot a few, might aswell write this down.. it'll work for you!

[/center]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users