Interrupted's Runtage | UnifiedMarvels

25 replies to this topic

Alen

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 94 posts
  • LocationVienna

View PostSwaglord, on 03 September 2014 - 05:06 AM, said:

You're barely understandable and he just said that your lack of English skills might result into you misunderstanding me. Doesn't make him a weirdo. It is funny tho that you call me out for calling people retarded and proceed to call someone else a retard once he makes a comment about your English.

If you want to be the Social Justice Warrior join fucking Tumblr, you would fit right in. I can call whoever i want a retard like i already said like 3 times.

Me and my clan-mates of course. If you want to have a discussion me and my clanmates spreading hate i could school you on that as well. There is a difference between jokes/expressing your opinion and spreading hate. I do not expect you to understand because you already showed how dense you are but thats fine.

I lol'ed.

How absurd your arguments are , im understable otherelse you couldnt have a convo with me.
Of course you can write/say to people they are retared , but you dont have a right and its wrong.
You dont need to learn me anything , you should learn to not hate everyone you dont like and be more social.
As long you think you are smarter and better then others to call them retards , you will be a ignorant hater.
I didnt talked about your clanmates what they do , i said you should take a exaple of theyr behavior. Read carefully.

oh and there is a diffrence between retard and weirdo

Edited by Alen, 03 September 2014 - 06:05 AM.

Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostAlen, on 03 September 2014 - 01:40 AM, said:

First of all i dont give a damn fuck what you think about my english skills , atleast im understandable besinde this i speak 5 languages and english is not my native language.
Taking the badenglishcard and tell me im "ignorant" , you are such a weirdo.

Read carefully what i said , i said he can criticize the guy that made this "runtage" but he dont got a god damn right to call unexpirenced players retards.

Im actually a expirenced player so by hes logic i could call him a retard because he actually suck in qr and compared to me hes beeing a noob?!

The thing is that this guy only spread hate instead to act mature like some of hes clan members.

I assumed that English wasn't your native language and I wasn't implying that nobody could comprehend what you're saying.
Secondly, I don't care about which languages you're semi fluent in or fluent in.

Yes, I am weird L0L, anything wrong with that you little twat?

Did you seriously just nitpick everything remotely negative I said about you? Ignorant bliss lel
I wasn't trying to offend you, I was trying to help on your misunderstandings about EGangster's comment but of course you being ignorant, decided to act like an irrational teenage girl and spout more random nonsense.

Read carefully, if you don't understand what I tried to say, ask me to elaborate on parts you can't understand because your definitions on the words that I'm writing are clearly not accurate.

STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

TensiganArts

Recruit

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Designer & Editor
  • LocationPhotoshop

Hanannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <333333333 ya geverrrrr

Posted Image

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

View PostAlen, on 03 September 2014 - 05:57 AM, said:

How absurd your arguments are , im understable otherelse you couldnt have a convo with me.
Of course you can write/say to people they are retared , but you dont have a right and its wrong.
You dont need to learn me anything , you should learn to not hate everyone you dont like and be more social.
As long you think you are smarter and better then others to call them retards , you will be a ignorant hater.
I didnt talked about your clanmates what they do , i said you should take a exaple of theyr behavior. Read carefully.

oh and there is a diffrence between retard and weirdo

This is barely a conversation. You just keep on saying the same thing over and over while i already explained while you're wrong. Just because i have no desire to suck up to a bunch of retards doesn't make me an ignorant hater. Also I'm sure you dislike most of the QR community as well you're just too much of a ***** to speak your mind.

By the way i don't think freedom of speech is absurd :(.

Whatever.

Alen

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 94 posts
  • LocationVienna

View PostShiro, on 03 September 2014 - 06:36 AM, said:

I assumed that English wasn't your native language and I wasn't implying that nobody could comprehend what you're saying.
Secondly, I don't care about which languages you're semi fluent in or fluent in.

Yes, I am weird L0L, anything wrong with that you little twat?

Did you seriously just nitpick everything remotely negative I said about you? Ignorant bliss lel
I wasn't trying to offend you, I was trying to help on your misunderstandings about EGangster's comment but of course you being ignorant, decided to act like an irrational teenage girl and spout more random nonsense.

Read carefully, if you don't understand what I tried to say, ask me to elaborate on parts you can't understand because your definitions on the words that I'm writing are clearly not accurate.

STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM
STICK UP BUM

Im sorry but i didnt asked you to help me out. I know how and what he meant.

View PostSwaglord, on 03 September 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

This is barely a conversation. You just keep on saying the same thing over and over while i already explained while you're wrong. Just because i have no desire to suck up to a bunch of retards doesn't make me an ignorant hater. Also I'm sure you dislike most of the QR community as well you're just too much of a ***** to speak your mind.

By the way i don't think freedom of speech is absurd :(.

Im saying the same thing over and over again because its the truth.
You dont know who and what i dislike , and even if i dont need to make it public.
Here we go the freedomofspeechcard

Posted Image

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

View PostAlen, on 03 September 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Im sorry but i didnt asked you to help me out. I know how and what he meant.

Im saying the same thing over and over again because its the truth.
You dont know who and what i dislike , and even if i dont need to make it public.
Here we go the freedomofspeechcard

Ok i'll lower myself to your level. I say what i want, you no can stop me. i have right. u not right. yes.

Whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users