Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

LOOOOOOL CHECK OUT HIS OTHER EDITS AS WELL AJAJ

SUBSCRIBE AND DISLIKE PLS LOL

oh shit, posted it on wrong thread xD
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

YOU'RE FUCKING DONE KID IM SICK OF UR BS

GUYS THIS IS A YEAR OLD OK FFS FUCKING MOTHER OF MOSES

LIL CHAP ****

skeeds ip starts with 168 guys

Posted Image

They're coming.

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

That edit not only managed to make my penis flaccid, but managed to out-blur pro COD montages.

Congrats Maroon.
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

SCREW U PETER

u kno ive got ur ip as well

Posted Image

They're coming.

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL RIP MAROON RIPRIPRIP
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

TensiganArts

Recruit

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Designer & Editor
  • LocationPhotoshop

This edit sucks ! No Sync no effects u can called this edit its just song and cinimatics

Posted Image

Swifted

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • -Swifted-

SUBSCRIBE TO MARONFXHDSWAGLORD
Posted Image

>>>CLICK HERE FOR FREE NX<<<

(jks its just my channel :3)

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

View PostPersuasive, on 06 September 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

This edit sucks ! No Sync no effects u can called this edit its just song and cinimatics

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

thanks pot ily xox

Posted Image

They're coming.

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

View PostAlex, on 07 September 2014 - 12:18 AM, said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

thanks pot ily xox

even tho he has a point about ur edit being utterly shit alex LOOL, i'll tell his father, osama, that he is bullying my kid.

THE END

Moyu

• Members
  • 523 posts
  • LocationHome.

Bump, *cough* amazing *cough* edit *cough*.

No hate pls alex.
I Like Possums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users