infs

6 replies to this topic

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

hey everyone!

I decided to share a couple of cool editing stuff which I use, I hope the editors around here will use and enjoy them, and if you did, drop a like, it'll be very helpful!

if you wanna know what's in the pack, there's a list in the description of the video.

If this goes well, I will release more packages soon.

Enjoy! :)

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

ty thats very nice of you :3

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View Post711/WalmartOP, on 07 September 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:

ty thats very nice of you :3

gladly!

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

Quick question: To make something decent would i need After Effects or Sony Vegas or both?

Whatever.

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostSwaglord, on 07 September 2014 - 01:38 PM, said:

Quick question: To make something decent would i need After Effects or Sony Vegas or both?

i hear that most good/famous editors use both but you can still make good things with just vegas or just after effects
Posted Image

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View PostSwaglord, on 07 September 2014 - 01:38 PM, said:

there are some editors that start editing with after effects, it's toally fine if you're new, you just start with that normally.. sony vegas is simple, I personaly don't use any effects on sony because there aren't any good ones, maybe just black n white when I need it, mostly I use AAE tho.

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

View PostNiko, on 07 September 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

there are some editors that start editing with after effects, it's toally fine if you're new, you just start with that normally.. sony vegas is simple, I personaly don't use any effects on sony because there aren't any good ones, maybe just black n white when I need it, mostly I use AAE tho.

Kewl thanks.

Whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users