Good Cops,

12 replies to this topic

Tony

Initiate

• Members
  • 186 posts

Just got pulled over today for not having my inspection stickers up to date. No big deal, except I have only had my truck for a couple of weeks and have been working on it to get my engine light off so I could go get it safety inspected and registered. In Texas, you can not take the drivers test without having those stickers up to date so I have been driving around illegally, with insurance however.

Needless to say I was caught without having
  • Safety Inspection sticker ( Once a year check up on your car to check if its "safe")
  • Registration of the truck,
  • Drivers License
  • Insurance Papers, didn't have it on me at the time.
  • Speeding in a school zone, ( Only 5 mph [ 25 in a 20]
  • All Restrictions on my learners permit were being broken, IE. Corrective lenses, Driver over 21 not in car. Multiple Teenage passengers.
With that said, I got off with a 132$ ticket of not having my inspection stickers up to date. I could have had my license revoked, could have gotten probation, got a huge fine of over 800$ and even gone to jail. However this cop was extremely nice and I extremely lucky to have gotten off that easy. My friend who had been caught before was given 6 months probation, community service and a hefty fine. Goes to show, not all cops are "bad", some do care about your well being and especially in a time like this with all the headlines about cops shooting people, you tend to forget that they are here to protect and serve. I'm going to find this officer and thank him personally for allowing me to continue to driver ( after I get my license of course) and I encourage you to thank an officer sometime.

and it goes a long way to be as respectful as possible. But dont get yourself in that situation anyways.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to --FunnyMan!

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

if I was a cop and I saw a cute guy I would let him go.
Posted Image

Count Dooku

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 833 posts

ya not all cops are bad people seem to think that they are. i all most went to juvey because i did something stupid but 2 cops just came by my house to talk to me
Posted Image

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

View PostTSM JAY, on 08 September 2014 - 09:11 PM, said:

are you gay?
OT: you guys say there bad people? for what doing their jobs lol

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

View Postnightcore, on 08 September 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

ya not all cops are bad people seem to think that they are. i all most went to juvey because i did something stupid but 2 cops just came by my house to talk to me

Maybe you should have your English teacher talk to you. =]

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

Thought somebody revived DD's post
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

You know your country is fucked up if cops being nice is actually something strange.

Whatever.

-Blix

Exclusive

• Developer
  • 772 posts

are you white? If so I'm not impressed

Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Post-Blix, on 09 September 2014 - 09:58 AM, said:

are you white? If so I'm not impressed

Exactly what i was gonna say.
If you're black or spanish , im impressed, if white, Caucasian, no need for this topic lol
Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

i thought someone bumped DD old thread lmao the title

Tony

Initiate

• Members
  • 186 posts

Mixed, Hispanic and white. Regardless, our cops are normally butt holes. Don't know how stubborn they are in your area. And infact, it goes against you if you are white ( at least what has happened with my friends) The white one in the group is the one who is questioned, even if he had little to do with the situation.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to --FunnyMan!

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostTSM JAY, on 08 September 2014 - 09:11 PM, said:

i'd be a hella biased cop *pulls over hot blonde for speeding 50k's over the limit* "could you be a little more slower so you dont kill people on the road? thanks have a nice day. *pull over some bogan 50 year old truck driver for going 3k's over the limit* "Ye im gonna have to revoke your license and have u do community service for 3 months.

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostReece, on 10 September 2014 - 09:13 PM, said:

i'd be a hella biased cop *pulls over hot blonde for speeding 50k's over the limit* "could you be a little more slower so you dont kill people on the road? thanks have a nice day. *pull over some bogan 50 year old truck driver for going 3k's over the limit* "Ye im gonna have to revoke your license and have u do community service for 3 months.

good thing you're not then. we dont need anymore of those
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users