12 replies to this topic

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

Because I'm bored.

Posted Image
My character on another game featured sitting in my favourite place in the game itself.

Posted Image
The one that made frontpage of reddit!

Posted Image
Redraw of my old profile picture on FB

Posted Image
Redraw of my friend's facebook picture

Posted Image
Picture I drew for my boyfriend because of boredom.

Posted Image
Confurgence 2015 badge, can't wait to go~

Posted Image
Commission from a friend of his character all twisted body like and stuff.

Posted Image
My new OC's reference sheet

Wheeee.

i came back to lurk

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

ur picture was actually on the first page of reddit? thats fucking dope :O
Posted Image

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

You have a cool talent!

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

View PostMario, on 04 December 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

ur picture was actually on the first page of reddit? thats fucking dope :O

I was surprised myself. o,..,o

i came back to lurk

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Dam one day ur going to be famous :D

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

Allow us old men the small luxury of fawning over you. It's really... exciting when a (presumably) clever and friendly mind comes in such a pretty package. You are the girlfriend most of us would love to have.
It's not that we don't take you seriously as a pro quar player/free runner/whatever. It's that people who are good at quar are a dime a dozen but people who are both good at quar and hot looking are much rarer.
Meanwhile, while everybody's (figuratively) climbing all over you, is your mother already doing anything tonight?? ;)

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostSirLixo, on 05 December 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

Allow us old men the small luxury of fawning over you. It's really... exciting when a (presumably) clever and friendly mind comes in such a pretty package. You are the girlfriend most of us would love to have.
It's not that we don't take you seriously as a pro quar player/free runner/whatever. It's that people who are good at quar are a dime a dozen but people who are both good at quar and hot looking are much rarer.
Meanwhile, while everybody's (figuratively) climbing all over you, is your mother already doing anything tonight?? ;)

no one is climbing over her, we like her art lol u thirsty ass
Posted Image

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

Laying in her death bed.
Thank you for your compliment though. :)

i came back to lurk

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

View PostZurie, on 04 December 2014 - 08:44 PM, said:

I was surprised myself. o,..,o

Lezu can I see the link for the reddit page?

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

View PostAriful4305, on 06 December 2014 - 12:52 AM, said:

Lezu can I see the link for the reddit page?

http://www.reddit.co...by_post_mortem/

i came back to lurk

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

I don't think i've ever seen anyone this thirsty or desperate in my entire life.

Aria

Initiate

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationMy house cz I'm antisocial.

Oh my O .O
Posted ImagePosted Image

TheSTARK

Initiate

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Iron Man
  • LocationIn da bushez

Holy crap Lixo Is Leonardo DiCaprio confirmed. So smooth. So desirable. Pls teach me pickupmaster101
Posted Image

Swag swag yolo swag #420 #kushblazeit #totoro #XxSwAgZxX5lyfe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users