• 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

http://www.wtfast.com/

105>75 ping for me

np

Posted Image

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

DenverDude86

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationin yo girl's dms

nice key logger bud /banned
420 blaze it dood

Posted Image

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

This shit is a scam but the video is right about how people get lag/packet lost.

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Naw WTfast isnt a scam because my cousin uses it before this vid. But idk about the link on this one. I have it too but It expiring soon dont know how to get it permanant for free.

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostJolteon, on 11 January 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

This shit is a scam but the video is right about how people get lag/packet lost.

so.. how exactly did you come to that conclusion?

dumbass rofl

View PostAzuryaku, on 11 January 2015 - 11:41 PM, said:

Naw WTfast isnt a scam because my cousin uses it before this vid. But idk about the link on this one. I have it too but It expiring soon dont know how to get it permanant for free.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 12 January 2015 - 04:19 AM, said:

so.. how exactly did you come to that conclusion?

dumbass rofl

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ALL THIS WORK JUST TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG KADEN U BEAST
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View Post`DenverDude88, on 11 January 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

http://www.wtfast.com/

105>75 ping for me

np

Posted Image

You're still bad at league lmfao.

Hulky

Advanced

• Members
  • 659 posts

View Postjasondailow, on 12 January 2015 - 06:26 AM, said:

Can you honestly just shut the fuck up holy fuck. Like no high elo player is as toxic as you, from your attitude your worst then fucking wood 6. Now please shut up.

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostHulky, on 12 January 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

Can you honestly just shut the fuck up holy fuck. Like no high elo player is as toxic as you, from your attitude your worst then fucking wood 6. Now please shut up.
"No high elo player is as toxic as you",LOL I choose to flame when I feel like it. You can call me the 2nd double lift that calls everyone trash, oh yeah and I hope you realize that people in high elo(Diamond+) are just as toxic as me you're not diamond so you haven't experienced the toxicity.

"From your attitude you're worst than wood 6" is that why I'm master? And 3/4 of my smurfs are plat+?.

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View Postjasondailow, on 12 January 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

"No high elo player is as toxic as you",LOL I choose to bitch when I feel like it. You can call me the 2nd double lift that calls everyone trash, oh yeah and I hope you realize that people in high elo(Diamond+) are just as toxic as me you're not diamond so you haven't experienced the toxicity.

"From your attitude you're worst than wood 6" is that why I'm such a fag? And 3/4 of my life is spent on league?.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View Postjasondailow, on 12 January 2015 - 06:26 AM, said:

You know man, I thought about asking what elo you are.. but then I realized that on top of me not caring it'd actually be kinda mean of me put you in that position.. I mean clearly you don't do well under stressful situations.. Compulsive liars usually don't. The realization that your not only self conscious enough to lie about your appearance, but rank in an online game.. ahh. It'd just be too much

Spoiler

shoo off my thread mut.

Posted Image

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View Post`DenverDude88, on 12 January 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

You know man, I thought about asking what elo you are.. but then I realized that on top of me not caring it'd actually be kinda mean of me put you in that position.. I mean clearly you don't do well under stressful situations.. Compulsive liars usually don't. The realization that your not only self conscious enough to lie about your appearance, but rank in an online game.. ahh. It'd just be too much

Spoiler

shoo off my thread mut.

Posted Image

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLi w/e u say bud,and btw ur shit is a scam it only works for some people.

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hulky

Advanced

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted Image
Im finally challenger.
Unless you prove that you're actually "Master" with proof, dont keep telling people that you're "Master". Plus with DoubleLift he can smack talk who ever he wants, he's no doubt one of the best ADC's in the world.

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View Postjasondailow, on 12 January 2015 - 05:51 PM, said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLi w/e u say bud,and btw ur shit is a scam it only works for some people.

Posted Image

View Postjasondailow, on 12 January 2015 - 06:28 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

View Post`DenverDude88, on 12 January 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

shoo off my thread mut.

Posted Image

Posted Image

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

View Postjasondailow, on 12 January 2015 - 05:51 PM, said:

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostHulky, on 12 January 2015 - 06:33 PM, said:

Posted Image
Im finally challenger.
Unless you prove that you're actually "Master" with proof, dont keep telling people that you're "Master". Plus with DoubleLift he can smack talk who ever he wants, he's no doubt one of the best ADC's in the world.

add me fool and we'll talk :) i'll be waiting for you , server NA :*

View PostDenverDude90, on 12 January 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

Hope you know that's not me LOOOOOOL, i don't post in real life pics of myself on facebook ^_^

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

View Postjasondailow, on 12 January 2015 - 06:28 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wait a mintue. How the hell did you call Noobdriller a highschool dropout for "no-lifing" CA but you have all this shit?

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostDenverDude90, on 12 January 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

Wait a mintue. How the hell did you call Noobdriller a highschool dropout for "no-lifing" CA but you have all this shit?

I can do good in high school and play games at the same time.only have 120 games bud

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

get home= do homework+study, shower+ eat, game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users