New Comp/Fps problem

yudodiscomp

18 replies to this topic

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

So i got a new computer recently with a gfx card and I'm not getting the amount of fps range that ii'm supposed to be getting (Barely cracking 100 fps on CA). I've tried installing numerous drivers, tried some other stuff, re-installed the gfx card and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
Gfx card: Geforce 750Ti
Processor: AMD A8-6500 APu with radeon graphics

TooGud

Initiate

• Members
  • 230 posts

I think ca is the blame for the time being. Since the ddosing around Christmas, ive been hitting around 100 aswell, when i'd usually hit 150+

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

hiaidan
Posted Image

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

its CA same thing happened to me recently only getting 150-200 on a good day :/

Posted Image

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

You should not rely on CA to benchmark your frames.
Use this sight: http://www.3dmark.com/
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

One question, did you get a new computer just for Combat Arms?.

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Postiâ„›epAlaska, on 19 January 2015 - 04:59 PM, said:

its CA same thing happened to me recently only getting 150-200 on a good day :/

on a good day i get 25 on tt and 35 on rest lol
Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

25 and 35 fps? How do you even play with that kind of fps?.

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

Did you try optimizing the nVidia card?
And CA is the reason why you have a low frame rate, try a different game and you'll see the difference.

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

View Postjasondailow, on 19 January 2015 - 05:43 PM, said:

One question, did you get a new computer just for Combat Arms?.

No, got it so i could play more games without lagging

View PostZepher-, on 19 January 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

Did you try optimizing the nVidia card?
And CA is the reason why you have a low frame rate, try a different game and you'll see the difference.

I tried blr2 and i lag spike constantly. Also when playing other games i dont get too high of an fps.
Also when i play TT i go down a lot and have major lag

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

I think I know what your problem might be. I think you have it set at the APU instead of the actual GPU. You need to optimize this through the nVidia Control Panel and optimize your 3D Program Settings so that you get the most performance and I bet your computer is set to power saver. If you need help just hop on TS and TV (TeamViewer) and ill help you out with everything.

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Well I had the same problem, but I fixed it soon. What I did is I deleted some clips I don't need in CA, Defrag the game using game booster but I don't use game booster, delete some nvidia program it came with, I also overclocked my computer using msi afterburner so it will go faster but uses more electricity, and I also optimized my gpu. So from 100-150 now it's always 200-250 unless ca is getting ddosed or someone watching movies at my house.

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

My toaster averages 12 FPS on a good day
DONATIONS NEEDED PLS SUPPLY

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

its CA, trust

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Post-BozoBob-, on 19 January 2015 - 09:28 PM, said:

Also when i play TT i go down a lot and have major lag

Idk about the rest but TT is laggy for everyone ever since reboot update lol, you gotta play on 12 people or less to get an okay fps

View Postjasondailow, on 19 January 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

25 and 35 fps? How do you even play with that kind of fps?.

Posted Image
Posted Image

TooGud

Initiate

• Members
  • 230 posts

Try to avoid overclocking as this may cause overheating and lead to damaging components in your PC. Go ahead if you have cooling fans installed. When I started to lag spike I ran 3 different virus scan programs, defragged my main hard drive then defragged the CA folder.

Then I opened task manager (Right click the task bar at the bottom of your screen) and I stopped all unimportant processes running on starting windows. (Skype, Curse Voice, other background programs). If you don't know what it is EX ( msvcr.exe ) DO NOT END IT.
You can also right click on Engine.exe (if CA is running) and raise the priority / cores. I wouldn't go into real time though. You can do the same for fraps. Hope this helps.

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

View PostNoobDriller1, on 20 January 2015 - 12:07 AM, said:

My toaster averages 12 FPS on a good day
DONATIONS NEEDED PLS SUPPLY

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sameeeee thing up here

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

View PostZepher-, on 19 January 2015 - 10:26 PM, said:

I think I know what your problem might be. I think you have it set at the APU instead of the actual GPU. You need to optimize this through the nVidia Control Panel and optimize your 3D Program Settings so that you get the most performance and I bet your computer is set to power saver. If you need help just hop on TS and TV (TeamViewer) and ill help you out with everything.

Hey! more context on this, so that someone may be able to get it right, and help you, since I pretty much tried everything that came to my mind:

He checked NVIDIA control pannel, everything seemed right. PhysX is updated, Direct X 11.
I also thought he might've connected the VGA cable to the mobo's slot, but it was in the right spot (nVIDIA cards'), he also installed every single new driver, beta or not, nothing seemed to work. CA settings are set to default, checked and deleted any processes that may be inconveniencing bandwidth and fps performance, nothing really important was spotted in the task manager.
No processes slowing down performance at any moment.
I thought his computed might have come with a cable giving off "waste" power from the graphics card back to the GPU, or the power supply was malfunctioning and poorly if even supplying the graphics card, but WinAero was on (can't be on if no graphics card detected or working) and 150fps in Overdose means that's definitely not it.

I really have no idea anymore, just letting this here so people may rethink or find something new.
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostHype, on 20 January 2015 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hey! more context on this, so that someone may be able to get it right, and help you, since I pretty much tried everything that came to my mind:

He checked NVIDIA control pannel, everything seemed right. PhysX is updated, Direct X 11.
I also thought he might've connected the VGA cable to the mobo's slot, but it was in the right spot (nVIDIA cards'), he also installed every single new driver, beta or not, nothing seemed to work. CA settings are set to default, checked and deleted any processes that may be inconveniencing bandwidth and fps performance, nothing really important was spotted in the task manager.
No processes slowing down performance at any moment.
I thought his computed might have come with a cable giving off "waste" power from the graphics card back to the GPU, or the power supply was malfunctioning and poorly if even supplying the graphics card, but WinAero was on (can't be on if no graphics card detected or working) and 150fps in Overdose means that's definitely not it.

I really have no idea anymore, just letting this here so people may rethink or find something new.

Throught the nVidia Control panel you can select what GPU or APU you want to use per program. Go to the Control Panel> Manage 3D Settings> Program Select> Pick CA and Select High Performance nVidia Processor. It would be nice if I can view his screen and do the things myself, because it is hard to say it. Also In the Managa 3D Settings optimize the Global Settings. Like I said I would like to help you out if you give me a chance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users