Posted Image

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

Post as status next time

/moved to spam
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

lol @ dr tryna make alts

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Post-BozoBob-, on 15 March 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

lol @ dr tryna make alts

;o
Posted Image

theyorkie

Initiate

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • yorkie
  • Locationidk two towers

Posted Image
Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

View Postßatman, on 15 March 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

Post as status next time

/moved to spam

baddie

Posted Image

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

The fuck are you talking about ?

BlackYears

Ace

• Members
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCastle in the Sky

Ur trash
-jawsmoney

Justinland

Initiate

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Justin
  • LocationSouth Park, Colorado

lol @ dr tryna make alts

What's the reason in blaming DR?
"I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
-Curt Kobain

TFP-Danny

Recruit

• Members
  • 56 posts

lol @ dr tryna make alts

Yo man it isnt DR ones Virkess or Illegals, the rest idk.

Kuzzy

Advanced

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

AHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH ALL YOU KIDS WHO HAVE NO LIVES AND HAVE 0 FRIENDS AT SCHOOL COME ON CA AND CREATE SHIT LIKE THIS TO TRY AND HELP YOUR SORE LOSER ASS GET OUT OF YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM TO FEEL SOME SENSE OF POWER OVER THE INTERNET WHEN IT REALITY YOU'RE ALL JUST INSECURE UGLY VIRGINS WHO COME STRAIGHT HOME AFTER SCHOOL TO PLAY CA AHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS IS TOO GOOD. ALL THESE NEW QUAR PLAYERS CRACK ME THE FUCK UP AAHAHAAHAHA.

Kuzzy

Advanced

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

HAHAAHAHA QUEER DELETED THE POST CAUSE HE REALIZED HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING IT WAS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users