EDM EDM EDM EDM EDM

14 replies to this topic

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

hey noobs, if you still dont know who i am, im vlad. i been producing music for over 3 years now & am going to start releasing my year long projects i been working on very soon. I just turned 18 like 4 days ago & am finally legal(lmao) & am trying to get my music signed off by a music label. This might not mean much to you ppl, but to me this means everything & thats why im uploading this video of my own production, so you all can let me know your opinions. Sitting down & creating music from scratch is way more harder and serious then some people may imagine, so leave all the disrespectful comments to yourself bc im not here to find haters but to let everyone know that im trying to take my music really serious and hope you all enjoy my production. Real quick clip of my production below. Many of you might know i do use FL STUDIO and am really comfortable with that interface. Let me know what you all think, i am actually going to create montage songs/clan intros/and all kinds of new things in the community. Stay tuned:) (keep in mind this track isnt mastered at all)
ps watch in hd

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

Hey! What's after 97sec?! :tongue:

That was pretty good. I don't have any constructive feedback, except for maybe saying that you can always improve as long as you keep on making music.

Can you make something like this style:

Posted Image

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostTheLaffinMan, on 21 March 2015 - 06:04 PM, said:

Hey! What's after 97sec?! :tongue:/>

That was pretty good. I don't have any constructive feedback, except for maybe saying that you can always improve as long as you keep on making music.

Can you make something like this style:

After that "ravy" synth is introduced in the drop, I added a 4 step kick after it. That's what's going on after 90 sec (basically a kick with progression)
& thanks so much bro, haha it's so hard to make music that people will enjoy & that's all ive been striving to do. It's all about the motivation & potential.

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

vlad honest question here bud

whyd u crop ur picture wat r u gay or somthin this isnt instagram

music was a solid 6.5/10 would maybe listen again if bored but im not fond of edm, if im listenin 2 some dance music i expect it 2 be fast paced.

if ur not as good as virtual riot then @ this point id just give up

Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View Postl8r minorin8r, on 22 March 2015 - 02:24 AM, said:

vlad honest question here bud

whyd u crop ur picture wat r u gay or somthin this isnt instagram

music was a solid 6.5/10 would maybe listen again if bored but im not fond of edm, if im listenin 2 some dance music i expect it 2 be fast paced.

if ur not as good as virtual riot then @ this point id just give up

Lol you obv didny get the point of this post, bye.

Im sorry that all you fuckers look ugly af irl lmfao I can't help with that . Idk wat to tell u about my pic besides go fap to it or show your sisters.

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostV_______O, on 22 March 2015 - 02:49 AM, said:

Lol you obv didny get the point of this post, bye.

Im sorry that all you fuckers look ugly af irl lmfao I can't help with that . Idk wat to tell u about my pic besides go fap to it or show your sisters.

oo btw this is 140 bpm which is the regular bpm for any dubstep track and is relatively fast... But thanks lel

Kuzzy

Advanced

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

nobody fucking cares LOL

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Sounded good Vlad

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostRyan, on 22 March 2015 - 04:42 AM, said:

nobody fucking cares LOL

Lmfaoo i mean your ign is only "music"

View Post---optic---, on 22 March 2015 - 09:02 AM, said:

Sounded good Vlad

Ty cutie :3

BlackYears

Ace

• Members
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCastle in the Sky

Made me wanna take some x and hit up a night club. Good job :D

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostBlackYears, on 22 March 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

Haha thanks bro . I posted a preview on IG & one of the guys from Swedish house mafia liked it haha(they split up ) . I can't wait to releases this, been getting really good feedback so far. Glad you liked it btw:)

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

Sounds pretty good

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

View PostV_______O, on 22 March 2015 - 02:49 AM, said:

Driller 2.0

Kuzzy

Advanced

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

View PostBlackYears, on 22 March 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

.............................................................................................................................. might aswell take ur shirt back off

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostWolf, on 22 March 2015 - 09:07 PM, said:

Sounds pretty good

Thnx 🔻

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users