Bluehearted

Experienced

• Members
  • 342 posts

No YT cause copyright XD

Simple,Sweet,Short :O
Fullskeed Is Gay And I Love Him
Previous IGNs:-Artifice-,-Altruism-,Isentimental,Ceraby,LoveAndGirls

Previous Clans: Elutriation,Compulsion,Contamination,TwistedFate,Recognition,Inceptive
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED4TRANSSSS

nice montage you fuckin fag, but if you include 1v7's or ultras again in another montage ill cut off testicles. Leo ur gay nice editing, clean is best lad <3

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Pretty simple, liked it man. Nice job!

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

View PostLordChibi, on 05 April 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED4TRANSSSS

nice montage you fuckin fag, but if you include 1v7's or ultras again in another montage ill cut off testicles. Leo ur gay nice editing, clean is best lad <3

whats wrong with ultra kills? i enjoy it a lot more than those montages with bounch of horrible unbie spam,

btw nice job

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

Not even going to fuckin give this the time of day, lmao fuckin uploadin on vimeo kek

skeed ur moms a milf
;^^^^^^^^^^^]
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

-conner-

~Astonishment~

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationOurLastBreath

gj skeed!

TFP-Danny

Recruit

• Members
  • 56 posts

Good shit man.

Josh

Initiate

• Members
  • 198 posts

Meh could of done better.

Posted Image

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

Tip: change the key of the song in audacity. That's how my new montage which included an anime song didn't get taken down. YT can't recognize it if you do that.

Also what anime is this song from? Or is it just a Jpop song?

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostGenesis, on 05 April 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

Tip: change the key of the song in audacity. That's how my new montage which included an anime song didn't get taken down. YT can't recognize it if you do that.

Also what anime is this song from? Or is it just a Jpop song?

Risiing hope by lisa
it's from this new anime leo loves
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

josh ur so cute my brother <3
Nice editing leo ;O and what Jeremy said about the song, change the key :)

Piggybomb

Recruit

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationIn A Farm

Emptyskeed nice montage cc::

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

wdf i had a montage
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

soz for lack of accolades (i cant nade)
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 698 posts

Wel tbh it was better than peterv2 all of his tage jk <33 peter quit twitching kid!! GJ tho!!

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

lmao jesus christ ur trash no wonder ur milf mum cheats on u
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostPerseptions-, on 05 April 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

whats wrong with ultra kills? i enjoy it a lot more than those montages with bounch of horrible unbie spam,

btw nice job

it's a joke i have with skeed XD

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

fkn proof that skeed is gay using some gay ass song.

p.s. ur mum is still a fukn milf.

Johny-

Novice

• Members
  • 16 posts

Oh how I missed ur seizure running

Creon

Initiate

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Shisui

*claps*