Hi guys I'm back !! :D please read <3

10 replies to this topic

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

Hi guys I hope yall doing alright , I just wanted to say hi and tell you guys that I'm back again but not on CA yet because I'm still busy with school etc .. some of you guys may know me and some of you guys may not .I also want to say that I have changed a lot in a good ways. I'm sure everyone changes in some point , when they get older and grow up . I used to be a really bad kid used to f**k around a lot in my life or in game by scamming other people and stuff which was really stupid . till I realized that if I want to get somewhere I gotta stop f**king around in life.
anyway guys I have started making YouTube videos about my soccer skills etcc because I'm trying to become a pro soccer player and I believe the YouTube channel that I made I think it will help me get closer to my goal and I was jus wondering if you guys would please watch the 2 videos I have made recently and let me know what you guys think about them and I'll be happy to hear all of your thoughts because it will make me improve . which I really want . anyway putting the link of my channel and videos blow so you can check it out and it means a lot to me.

also guys feel free to follow or add me on Facebook or Instagram I'll be happy to follow or add you back as long as you let me know who you are.

Instagram : https://instagram.com/scottdm7/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Scott.DmQX

Youtube video #1 link :

YouTube video #2 link :

Don't forget to like and subscribe it will help me too >3 :DDDDD

Thank you for taking time reading my post . #respect

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

In both videos you used the same clips but not all of them, I just noticed few clips were in both.
Also imo it got a little boring because during the majority of the video it was only a couple of repetitive step overs. I liked the part were you started juggling with the ball though.
It was only my opinion too, good job because you just started but if you know a lot of skills/tricks, I recommend you to make a video of this type,

it's more entertaining than watching the same step overs again and again.
But still, good job man and continue what you're doing haha!

Posted Image

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

View PostΓΘβιη, on 08 April 2015 - 05:34 PM, said:

In both videos you used the same clips but not all of them, I just noticed few clips were in both.
Also imo it got a little boring because during the majority of the video it was only a couple of repetitive step overs. I liked the part were you started juggling with the ball though.
It was only my opinion too, good job because you just started but if you know a lot of skills/tricks, I recommend you to make a video of this type,

it's more entertaining than watching the same step overs again and again.
But still, good job man and continue what you're doing haha!

Thanks man means alot to me , also yeah I do know alot of tricks I just didnt want to start with them yet till u know , also the second video was supposed to be better abit and because it was short I decided to add the same clip that was on my first video to make it longer ahah but not gonna happen again and yeah , again thanks for your comment man mean alot to me.

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

Volleyball es lyfe
Posted Image

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

View PostCamping Noob, on 09 April 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

Volleyball es lyfe

SOCCER IS LYF3 MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON <3 :D

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

View PostCamping Noob, on 09 April 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

Volleyball es lyfe

Posted Image

Posted Image

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

third video is out now made that video maybe in 10 mins of game play lol in hurry

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

Didn't you buy instagram followers
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

View PostBush did 911, on 13 April 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

Didn't you buy instagram followers

No lol , there is lots of other ways to get followers :D

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

Dude that was way better than the 2 other videos and I actually enjoyed watching it this time.
Nice job dude!

Posted Image

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

View PostΓΘβιη, on 13 April 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

Dude that was way better than the 2 other videos and I actually enjoyed watching it this time.
Nice job dude!

Thank you again ,bro means alot to me , also I try to improve my videos everytime , make it better and better from the last one also I'm happy to hear that you actually enjoyed it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users