| ~OurLastBreath~ | Truffy/Truffnuts First Montage | New Divide |

28 replies to this topic

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Truffy/Anton's words: Hey guys, I know this montage may seem a bit weird but I felt that having a half SnD/Quar montage would really be a unique idea, so I decided to ask adam/stig to edit this for meh. I hope you guys enjoy this, I did really work hard on the clips :D

Shoutout to:

Moyu
LordChibi
Stig
Fulllskeed
-Maroon
Commenced
Malisis
And last but not least Khang by whatever your fucking ign is now

Stig/Adam's Words: Sup guys.. first of all I'd just like to apologize to Anton for taking a long fucking ass time on this montage. I know it might not be the best, and from my eyes I can see a few errors that I cant fix (not visible to the naked eye so dw). Anyways overall this montage was a fucking unique ass idea. A half SnD and Half Quar montage has never been done and well, it finally has now jajajaa

Shoutout to imCylo and -ROBINO- for helping with cinematics!

Hope y'all ladies enjoy. Antons single!11!!

Posted Image

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

Been expecting this montage for a long time now, the blueballing has finally passed.
I like the whole "feeling" or movement to the montage, with upbeat songs and great vocals, it's a breath of fresh air from the EDM with female auto-tuned vocals from most montages.
The SnD clips were surprisingly really, really good. Kudos.

P.S, that one nade unb tho.
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

Anton

Initiate

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

why thank you :D
Posted Image

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Renogadez and Rusty the aussy brothers are amazing. Man truffy your like the top 10 cgl player . First montage with SnD with quarantine combination, very nice!

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

BRUH. BRUH. BRUH. BRUH. BRUH. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice fuckin work cunts

James

Initiate

• Members
  • 138 posts

WOO Anton finally! My baby made a montage! #squadrepresent #AJJS <3

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

Nice truffy :D
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

where the fuck is my shoutout truffballs. nice tage tho... hacker.

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Nice montage bro :P

Celest

Veteran

• Members
  • 2407 posts
  • Feint
  • Locationin your bed

About time bro good fucking job <3

Anton

Initiate

• Members
  • 149 posts

aha thanks for the feekback guys :D
And i'd shout you out Reece but didn't even know where you went babe? Don't play snd with me D:
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostAnton, on 22 April 2015 - 01:49 AM, said:

aha thanks for the feekback guys :D
And i'd shout you out Reece but didn't even know where you went babe? Don't play snd with me D:
sorry babe I havnt played in like 2 months :(

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

hi , I think it was alright montage . since it was ur first time making it , also do you mind if I ask you what program you used to edit your montage ? thanks

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

ty for the shoutout u fuckin babe

dude really nice tage i enjoyed it 2 the max
great s&d clips and quar clips

awesome editing too

good damn job anton one of the better tages i've seen

Posted Image

They're coming.

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

I really liked this

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Anton

Initiate

• Members
  • 149 posts

thanks krys. :no:
Posted Image

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

And shoutout to imCylo for giving his opinion on my terrible editing. <- I believe you forgot that part, Adam.

Great clips on quar and SnD. I liked it. I favoured the quarantine editing over the SnD, mainly because the gun shots and accolade sounds were a little too loud for my liking.

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostimCylo, on 22 April 2015 - 08:37 PM, said:

And shoutout to imCylo for giving his opinion on my terrible editing. &lt;- I believe you forgot that part, Adam.

Great clips on quar and SnD. I liked it. I favoured the quarantine editing over the SnD, mainly because the gun shots and accolade sounds were a little too loud for my liking.

gokill urself ur editing is bad
Posted Image

Flukes

Experienced

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Limited

Perspective-

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

Loved it man! Good job <333
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users