Ace

• 1097 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 27 May 2015 - 10:21 PM, said:

You never did mention your join date

?

Blackz might have been fucking around but know I'm not

June 26 2012

View PostCamping Noob, on 27 May 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

I don't know why you're brining in the word Muslim all of a sudden. What are you getting out of it?

I'd rather be considered a ***** than a racist.

Racist? What in the fuck? Are you mentally retarded

View PostJerris-, on 28 May 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

Thanks Alf! :)

I hope you know I wasn't referring to yall, you're the "pussies" LOL I was referring the the "rando newgens" from way back.

View PostAirOwwReborn, on 28 May 2015 - 07:29 PM, said:

But, But you guys are the reason i got into Quar in the first place, the reason i joined this site, the reason to try and make my own clan, which i did by the way... It cant go. :,( But if you do make another clan, then let me knows, i like you guys.

Thanks man people like you are the reason why I loved being in QE. Glad we could inspire you bud, we do however have a new clan.

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

View PostStiffNinja, on 25 May 2015 - 08:44 AM, said:

Oh and elect me for the next QE leader 2016
I'll make everyone's dream come true
My stats are on max
I have 64,039 infected slayed
I have 37,240 survives
I have 125,773 infects
Everyone knows that's the highest stats you can possibly have in this game,so it's true I did beat this game.
Uhhhh and join StepUp thank you!

OT: I really hope QM becomes half this active during the summer, this is really entertaining.
If anything, good luck to both QE's!
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

View PostAlfmonster, on 28 May 2015 - 08:47 PM, said:

June 26 2012

Racist? What in the fuck? Are you mentally retarded?.

Have you not seen half the stuff Brit has posted or are you as illiterate as the rest of "TheRegime"
Posted Image

SpartanGod

• Members
  • 582 posts

View Postiâ„›epAâ„“aska, on 26 May 2015 - 06:18 AM, said:

I may be wrong but from the 3 years I was in QE max was NEVER around our leader was Tae,Alf,Blix we've tried telling max we have reqs and standards and we actually kicked players he invited. Our options we're let it happen or be kicked. It is all his fault because all these admins (Stiff,Camperzard,QB,Alf,Tae,Blix,etc..) made what QE is. Max did literally nothing fuck i doubt he even made the YouTube channel. When you think of QE you most likely think of the players listed above no one fucking knows the leader because he did nothing he just now decideds to come on and control a clan that had nothing to do with him? Makes sense but I'll let the admins answer as well.

P.s I woulda rather him term it that way we could re-make it and have it under our leadership.

He's the LEADER. Stop being a lil baby and move on. This comment isn't targeted to you, but to all of you little kids who are weeping over a clan. I'd understand if you were 10 or 12 years old and this was the only thing going in your life, but c'mon half of y'all are almost freshmen in college. Stop being little V's and man up, you'll need that if you wanna be someone in college!

P.S. $1000? Seriously Blix? I'm disappointed.

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

I agree with spartan like come on guys seriously? I would understand 3-4 years ago when most of us were in high school but you guys are still fucking acting like this. Just play the game. Clans suck. Deal with it. Grow up.

Ray2k

Initiate

• 190 posts
  • LocationThe Caribbean

Lol we got the youtube channel and the forum ...good luck with out that :3 pce
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

I thought the QE requirements were all honor medals?

http://combatarms.ne...user=Breathing-

And who is this guy? Or that one?^

http://combatarms.ne...ser=kinglebron6

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Lolol people who want the QE emblem beside their names and don't give a shit about the reputation of the clan anymore.
Posted Image

-Blix

Exclusive

• Developer
  • 772 posts

Why the fuck are you guys referring to the real QE as Taes QE? He was never the leader.

Posted Image

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

View PostChibi, on 31 May 2015 - 06:48 AM, said:

I thought the QE requirements were all honor medals?

http://combatarms.ne...user=Breathing-

And who is this guy? Or that one?^

http://combatarms.ne...ser=kinglebron6

Want to know why? Because Max wasn't ever part of the clan the admins control everything. Forums, youtube, ingame you name it the admins were in charge of it. Max has the requirements in-game he was nothing to the clan but an account with "Leader" next to his name if thats what you want to call him. He didn't lead anything but the clan to its death. Yeah these "new QE" can try to rebuild QE but as soon as I change that youtube name their little "reputation" it gonna die. Which leads me to this:

Everyone subscribed to the QuarantineElite channel be on the lookout for a video I will be posting as soon as I get the opportunity. It will explain everything that happened and the new name we will be changing to.

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

And we stop here, Last post Woohoo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users