The Bad EU community

Israel Palestina LastLegacy Hate

81 replies to this topic

gisteren

Initiate

• [WNS] WeNeverSurrender
  • 133 posts

Hello guys today I wanna talk about the bad EU community,

They call it Combat Arms Europe but actually it's full of Israel and South-American laggers. (Israel and South-America isn't in europe)
I will give some tips for the NA players below;

- Use guns that shoot fast because you can't stop the Israel and South-American laggers.
- Be careful with what you say to Israel people because they're fast emotional hurt.
- If you have ever said something bad to an Israel player, the whole community will call you a racist.
- Most of the Israel players racists to Turkish players, and all they do is harass but they aren't annoying like Israel players. (I'm not turkish)
- If you infect someone that is the last surviving, they will call you names you and harass you or generally for sure. Take screenshots to help the community from kids.
- If you camp they will hate you and 40% from the community will kick you in Quarantine.
- If you play with so called 'famous' people and you spam with RPG's, they will make new rooms or just kick you in lobby because they are egoistic players.

Now these were my tips let's talk about the community,
We actually have a small community with 50% Israel players, 30% Turkish, 10% Germany.
If you say ''Israel lagger'' you are a racist but if you say South-American lagger you aren't. Be careful with what you say because they will kick you from every room for being a "racist".
There's also a clan called LastLegacy which is filled with 80% Israel people who call themself the best players from the game.They are also abusers that kick you for camping. To avoid MG-players they create 'no machine gun' allowed rooms. So I will ask you guys really friendly to not follow them and go with their idiotic 'no MG' rooms, and just play like a normal player.

This was my information from today guys I hope I could help. Feel free to come on our teamspeak server and contact me for me questions: ts3.serverbuilds.nl:3078

Ps I don't blame any religion I just don't like the behaviour from the most Israel players. There are a Few that I like because they act normally, that's why I never used the word Jew.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....pJl8qXTzw/about

Keep hiphop real or go home!

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Postgisteren, on 11 June 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

- If you infect someone that is the last surviving, they will call you names you and harass you or generally for sure. Take screenshots to help the community from kids.

I got called a hero for infecting people in eu, idk if thats a bad name or not

- If you camp they will hate you and 40% from the community will kick you in Quarantine.
- If you play with so called 'famous' people and you spam with RPG's, they will make new rooms or just kick you in lobby because they are egoistic players.
To avoid MG-players they create 'no machine gun' allowed rooms.

They hate people for camping? That's how quarantine was started lol , ppl use mgs all the time& ppl in na spam rpgs all the time so be prepare xD
Posted Image

gisteren

Initiate

• [WNS] WeNeverSurrender
  • 133 posts

View PostMario v2, on 11 June 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

I got called a hero for infecting people in eu, idk if thats a bad name or not

They hate people for camping? That's how quarantine was started lol , ppl use mgs all the time& ppl in na spam rpgs all the time so be prepare xD

I will enjoy that because I like playing on the old style.

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

im gonna mg camp all damn day now
i remember you :P

Posted Image

gisteren

Initiate

• [WNS] WeNeverSurrender
  • 133 posts

View Postiâ„›epAâ„“aska, on 11 June 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

im gonna mg camp all damn day now
i remember you :P

Yeah we campt before as a good team i'm glad there are still campers in this game.

gisteren

Initiate

• [WNS] WeNeverSurrender
  • 133 posts

View PostBush did 911, on 11 June 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

http://www.quarantin...__fromsearch__1
They're actually quite rational

I said one time something bad about Israel since than I got hated so much that i didn't stop with complaining about them but I always said I don't blame Jewish people but I don't like the governement and most of the Israel players in CA are always harrasing and abusing me from every single room it's getting anoying

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

This is gonna be interesting

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

Chengykun

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • CHENG
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Dunno if I'm famous or not but I don't kick o.O

CA EU - Chengykun

Current clan = ExiledKingdom

Previous names : -Acapella- (TOO MUCH TO NAME EM)

CA NA - Mr-Lyrical

Leader Of - TheFallenDestiny/TheRisenDestiny

Admin Of - Sp3icalForce

Quarantine Regen Player In Combat Arms Europe

Posted Image

_T3MP3ST4D-

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationmiami

View PostShu, on 11 June 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

Dunno if I'm famous or not but I don't kick o.O

Hello guys today I wanna talk about the bad EU community,

They call it Combat Arms Europe but actually it's full of Israel and South-American laggers. (Israel and South-America isn't in europe)
I will give some tips for the NA players below;

- Use guns that shoot fast because you can't stop the Israel and South-American laggers.
- Be careful with what you say to Israel people because they're fast emotional hurt.
- If you have ever said something bad to an Israel player, the whole community will call you a racist.
- Most of the Israel players racists to Turkish players, and all they do is harass but they aren't annoying like Israel players. (I'm not turkish)

Now these were my tips let's talk about the community,
We actually have a small community with 50% Israel players, 30% Turkish, 10% Germany.
If you say ''Israel lagger'' you are a racist but if you say South-American lagger you aren't. Be careful with what you say because they will kick you from every room for being a "racist".
There's also a clan called LastLegacy which is filled with 80% Israel people who call themself the best players from the game.They are also abusers that kick you for camping. To avoid MG-players they create 'no machine gun' allowed rooms. So I will ask you guys really friendly to not follow them and go with their idiotic 'no MG' rooms, and just play like a normal player.

This was my information from today guys I hope I could help. Feel free to come on our teamspeak server and contact me for me questions: ts3.serverbuilds.nl:3078

Ps I don't blame any religion I just don't like the behaviour from the most Israel players. There are a Few that I like because they act normally, that's why I never used the word Jew.

I don't like the idea of merging both CA, they can make ktl4 prohibited as they did in CAEU!

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

They are also abusers that kick you for camping. To avoid MG-players they create 'no machine gun' allowed rooms. So I will ask you guys really friendly to not follow them and go with their idiotic 'no MG' rooms, and just play like a normal player.

Shiiiit, I like to seem them stop the DenverDudes.

Evergreen

Recruit

• Members
  • 66 posts

What a great sales pitch :l

How is ktl4 prohibited in eu?
Posted Image

Posted Image

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

View PostBush did 911, on 11 June 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

http://www.quarantin...__fromsearch__1
They're actually quite rational, I can tell from my previous encounter with this subhuman species.

Never forget when they gifted the jews gas masks and flame grenades....

Posted Image

DenverDude86

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationin yo girl's dms

/nochallenge
/denverdudenation>ca
/ezpz
420 blaze it dood

Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

oh the amount of alts i'm gonna make

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostChriss, on 11 June 2015 - 06:30 PM, said:

oh the amount of alts i'm gonna make
chris...

View PostEvergreen, on 11 June 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

What a great sales pitch :l

How is ktl4 prohibited in eu?

they considered it a form of powerleveling. EU has stupid rules, such as no swearing in chat or they take your all/team chat away (chat ban)
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

iguymor has small bolbol

Evergreen

Recruit

• Members
  • 66 posts

View PostMario v2, on 11 June 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

they considered it a form of powerleveling. EU has stupid rules, such as no swearing in chat or they take your all/team chat away (chat ban)

Wow.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

yeah eu rules gotta lighten up, i call mario a nlgg3r all the time so hopefully i dont get chat banned too much ;p

thank god for them taking away ktl4 though that shit is gay af its just a bunch of max speed shit cunts (i miss that term) speeding away from the zombies fk that shit

StiffNinja

TheFinalProject

• Members
  • 112 posts

There's gonna be so much trolling, hope eu is ready.

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

i reckon eu mods will gain the na mod mentality of doing jackshit after 3 weeks of the merge LMFAO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users