81 replies to this topic

SadIsNOTBad

Initiate

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Master
  • LocationSomewhere in Two Towers

View PostDyschornozed, on 17 June 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

Thats just sad . I have nothing to say .

You know what's actually sad? That you claim to be the owners of these tricks.
Posted Image

Regret~

Initiate

• Members
  • 116 posts

C;. Naice montage man....
Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostJoy, on 17 June 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

Terryskillz swears they're better than everybody else in TT, you guys suck

its cuz ur in it nob
Posted Image

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View PostSadIsNOTBad, on 17 June 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

The same could be said for you.

QQuarantine

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

View PostSadIsNOTBad, on 17 June 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

felix stop lol keep the inside thoughts on the inside ;c

@koeh we are the original finders of these tricks though, most of which are over 2 years old, thats just a fact. the reason why us terryskillz are so pissed is because although yes this montage was done very well in my opinion, these tricks are things we (along with now inactive NA TT players) discovered years ago, some of which 3-4 years ago. (such as the teleport, bravo ladder jump, seaweed, the 2 alternate ways to get on roof, etc etc) Now, however,because sagi made a montage using these tricks and put it on a channel with over 10k subs, people are going to revere him as the TT god or something and think that these are new and tricks he thought of himself, when in reality...

im not hating or anything, just saying. i still think the execution of it overall was good, editing was good, i LOVE the song. the unb was really fishy lol but whatever

Creon

Initiate

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Shisui

View PostDyschornozed, on 17 June 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

lol :bunny: :wallbash:

Just to let you know... Shes also in TS shes just playing
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostGenesis, on 17 June 2015 - 05:08 PM, said:

@koeh we are the original finders of these tricks though, most of which are over 2 years old, thats just a fact. the reason why us terryskillz are so pissed is because although yes this montage was done very well in my opinion, these tricks are things we (along with now inactive NA TT players) discovered years ago, some of which 3-4 years ago. (such as the teleport, bravo ladder jump, seaweed, the 2 alternate ways to get on roof, etc etc) Now, however,because sagi made a montage using these tricks and put it on a channel with over 10k subs, people are going to revere him as the TT god or something and think that these are new and tricks he thought of himself, when in reality...

im not hating or anything, just saying. i still think the execution of it overall was good, editing was good, i LOVE the song. the unb was really fishy lol but whatever

I'm just curious but how would he know y'all found the tricks? His objective was to find some on his own for his montage.. dunno how he stole it from u guys :/. I liked the montage either way tho.
Posted Image

Evergreen

Recruit

• Members
  • 66 posts

View Post§avage Adam, on 17 June 2015 - 06:27 PM, said:

I'm just curious but how would he know y'all found the tricks? His objective was to find some on his own for his montage.. dunno how he stole it from u guys :/. I liked the montage either way tho.

Sorry but I agree with Jeremy almost entirely on this. I really like sagi and I thought the editing and runs were good, but him finding all that on his own isnt the truth when so many people who are from ts, or learned some of our moves, have played in eu before (and eu to na)
Posted Image

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostEvergreen, on 17 June 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

Sorry but I agree with Jeremy almost entirely on this. I really like sagi and I thought the editing and runs were good, but him finding all that on his own isnt the truth when so many people who are from ts, or learned some of our moves, have played in eu before (and eu to na)

ah ty, i just didn't get how he could have gotten them from u guys if I've never seen him in NA lool.
Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Post§avage Adam, on 17 June 2015 - 07:15 PM, said:

ah ty, i just didn't get how he could have gotten them from u guys if I've never seen him in NA lool.
i & many ts members have gone to eu and...yah lol
Posted Image

✘☮LSD™♫

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn’t find one of ‘em, not one stinking dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like … victory. Someday this war’s gonna end.

Lock and load Soldiers, this is only the beginning of our dog days.
Posted Image

Forum Member

Experienced

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationQuarantine

I found these tricks when Two Towers first came out, where's the proof?!?!?!

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Do you guys really want some attention from a bunch of asslickers? Maybe all those idots will call him the TT god, but we all know they are retarded... So who cares?

Also, You guys might have found some things yourself, but I haven't seen any new tricks since 2011/2012 (except for that teleport which is pretty much bug absuing).

QQuarantine

Gangstur

Novice

• Members
  • 19 posts

Then you guys should've made a montage yourself, this is stupid.

✘☮LSD™♫

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts

And this is why I don't make montages. Love u eganstaa
Posted Image

Halo

• Members
  • 739 posts

I couldn't care less about ownership of moves/tricks. What ticks me off is the staged gameplay. iufbgnjvkclwqmejcrl
AlwaysKrabby

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

View PostGangstur, on 18 June 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

Then you guys should've made a montage yourself, this is stupid.

:)

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

Welp ur done. they will murder u.
idk how many days till the merge but thats the amount of days till your execution day lolXD
RIP discorchonzed 2015-2015

still enjoyed tho
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

New drama explodes from a montage. EU vs NA drama. Never before seen folks. It comes out June 30th. Who wants front row seats?
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

Pioneer-

Initiate

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 184 posts

This may be hard for you guys to hear, but he found these tricks alone.
You don't even have an explanation on how he stole it besides "some EU fanboys did it and he copied!!1!!1", which is obviously not true.
If you're looking for someone to blame, blame yourselves for not using it in a montage even though u knew these since 2012.
I'm not saying you guys didn't find it in 2012, I'm saying he didn't steal it from you, he found them alone aswell.
The fact you care so much about what other people think of him is stupid, and it just shows how important it is for u to be considered "the best".
I honestly thought you guys were better than this, so this is very disappointing.
You can save the "oh wow he's disappointed :(((" comments.

I'll appreciate it if you guys stop with the "war" and with the hate on him, because he realy doesn't deserve it.
Ps, you could've sent me, Shahar or Serdar a private message and we would've handled it quickly and respectfully.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users