hacks no drama pls

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

Hey guys, Evergreen here with my first and probably last montage on my favorite map Two Towers. I've had most of these clips for almost a year now, so a lot are really quite old but one is somewhat recent (love you kilakong).

Huge credit to Genesis-- for the amazing looking editing and SadTheBad for the nadetrick. Big shoutout and thanks to all of terryskillz :D love you guys. All clips were recorded with 15 speed or less. No shoutout to ChibiSenpaii because he's a little *****. Even if I did choose better CC's you wouldn't be able to pry them open with chopsticks, small eye lookin assssss

Song: Always Here by Feint

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Nice montage bro

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

Color correction was so fucking good omg.
Great clips although I've seen you do some real complicated shit while these clips only showed a few running tricks, still really good.
One of the few montages I actually enjoy these days.
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

Evergreen

Recruit

• Members
  • 66 posts

View PostProtagonist_, on 22 June 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

Nice montage bro

View PostAxel, on 22 June 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

Color correction was so fucking good omg.
Great clips although I've seen you do some real complicated shit while these clips only showed a few running tricks, still really good.
One of the few montages I actually enjoy these days.

Thanks!
And yeah its hard to do really complicated stuff and not lose too many zombies on TT :l these are just picked from the most zombies and stuff
Posted Image

Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Good job Clay! I seen Jerjer finally got around to editing it xD. You actually had a good amount of zombies chasing you which is hard on TT ;OO. Hopefully this isn't your last xD

View PostChibi, on 22 June 2015 - 09:34 PM, said:

lower-end computers. However, he still made the jump.
lies. I got 30fps but never blackscreen xD clay gets like 80

Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

If I don't get a shoutout I'm gonna fucking murder you two

Editing was great; finally Jeremy chose a CC that doesn't force me to shove pencils through my eyelids. It was quite minimalistic, which was great, fitting Clay's clips as well as complimenting them.

This is probably the only montage I can't say anything against. Great job to the both of you ^-^

To the fags who might not understand the first clip: Clay's screen was black as there was a graphics error where gas used to black out screens on lower-end computers. However, he still made the jump.

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Loved the montage Clay! Just a few things that stuck out ;p.
Loved how in all the clips you had the zombies right on you, which is very difficult to do especially in TT and when half of them just sit around looking aimlessly in the air, or get lost after 2 jumps. The song didn't go well with your running style at all, felt like it could have used something more "soft" rather than dnb which is usually used for accolades. The edit was really good as well, Jeremy!
Other than that it was spot on buddy! Looking forward to your next montage ;)

SadIsNOTBad

Initiate

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Master
  • LocationSomewhere in Two Towers

I c u m way too much when I watch this...
Posted Image

Dyschornozed

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 51 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Great montage

Posted Image

Dyschornozed\\LastLegacy

MangoFish

Initiate

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Locationis 7000 meters smack bang above the south east of Australia (Melbourne)

i swear gen you need to stop using that intro
I went for a swim.

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

I'm impressed and I'm usually never into anything TT related let alone watching montages about it. Due too the fact that people are just jumping around or "balancing" against the air when no one is chasing. But I have to say this montage and the runs you've gotten in it, makes me want to start playing on TT.

Accolades are overrated and staged these days, but getting runs is way harder and you did all that with keeping the flow and making it look good, so good job and I don't normally watch most montages all the way through but this one had me entertained until the end.

Oh and nice edit ;)

Also, that intro went nice with the music, I liked it.
(ಥ益ಥ)

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Great montage. Better than dyschornozed hehehe. The first good non stage tage.

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

Proclayclay

Posted Image

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Good tage

For a faggot

Hulky

Advanced

• Members
  • 659 posts

Best TT montage ive ever seen. Great Job!

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

A montage with no stage. That is what I want to do.
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Top 5 montages of all times and its on the shit map TT wtf... literally the map is only good for specs and mgs and clay turned it into a map my good dirty muslim friend stig would not want to terrorize..

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View Postiâ„›epAâ„“aska, on 23 June 2015 - 10:27 AM, said:

Top 5 montages of all times and its on the shit map TT wtf... literally the map is only good for specs and mgs and clay turned it into a map my good dirty muslim friend stig would not want to terrorize..

go commit suicide
Posted Image

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

View Postiâ„›epAâ„“aska, on 23 June 2015 - 10:27 AM, said:

No ur just bad at it :)

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

View PostGenesis, on 23 June 2015 - 01:17 PM, said:

No ur just bad at it :)

uhmmmm kiddo i know you saw that 1v10 for a min ezpz life. auto inv to TS

View Post§avage Adam, on 23 June 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

go commit suicide

that's not nice :( and that's your job bb.. isn't that what they do over there <3

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users