StepUp | Stig_ / Exorbic Overdose Montage

57 replies to this topic

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

hello everyone, im here to present my overdose montage.
i know i made a finale like, around 6 months ago..? don't remember. but i intended to quit.. things happened and here i am, back to CA i guess, which cylo brought me back to. I guess i worked on this montage since i just myself, wanted to see what kind of product i could get out.

I kept my first song non-edited since i wanted that 2012ish feel in my tage, and i edited my second song. I didnt go overboard with it, so hopefully y'all not too dissapointed

Anyways, this may or may not be my return. i don't know. but hopefully y'all enjoy this montage (took like 4-5 months of work? idk)

Before i go i'd like to give a shoutout to;

imCylo for bein der 4 me and helpin out with stuff
Regret-- / Prolix- cuz hes black
-StiffNinja- cuz he asked for one. uhh thx 4 nothing
The brown squad (y'all know who u are)
Robino cuz he led OLB when the twins left
BozoBob cuz hes a fag
Axel cuz hes a fag too
Chris cuz hes also a fag
Gio cuz moo
Jason cuz hes swag
Shad & Blob because with their help and with OLB, ive been able to progress as a player. But, every clan has its day, and every player does too, and I guess my time with OLB has been completed. Thanks for everything you two.

Posted Image

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

First
*EDIT*
Okay, so, Adam, this is your first tage in an extremely long time that you've edited with absolutely no help/opinions from me in an extremely long time. So proud! :') Okay, so, I will give a constructive critique of this montage. Just because you are a good friend does not mean I will go easy on you as others seem to believe. Plus, you showed me talking trash about an app in OLB CC so ,.l.,

Good choice for the first song. I loved the first song's editing because it was not edited as much and no CC. I don't like how OD looks without a CC all that much sometimes because some people's gamma is too low, but that was not an issue for you. I know you were kind of going for a mix of a 2012/current montage style, but I think the lack of an introduction in your montage really brought it down a bit, but I guess it was also good that it got straight into the montage.

Decent second song choice. For your second song, I think the clips were overall better than the first, but I enjoyed the first song better. I guess this was also maybe because I liked the first song better. The CC for the second montage looked okay, but it was really heavy for my liking. Kinda reminds me of QB's unfinished good-bye tage. I know we had a lot of unused clips from our dualtage and all, but I think it would've been better if you used another unbe or something rather than reusing the unbe +3 or whatever on my account. Shoutout to Aidan who reused his 1st JF tage unbe in his 3rd but no one really noticed xd. But oh, my gosh. The rail balance on your alt in the first run was pretty amazing. It was really sleek and smooth, also because of the 60 FPS clip. That brings me to my next point. Personally, I prefer 60 FPS uploads because they look much smoother and it gives it a good aesthetic feel. 30 FPS is not bad, but I am one of those few who prefer 60 over 30. I was also surprised you used a 1v7 because everyone knows you are always rocking those 1v10+ runs.

Overall, good montage. There's a few pan/crop things I am not satisfied with, as always. Huge props for all those §avage knife kills on tryhards.

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

Securing first
Edit: wtf cylo you piece of shit
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

View PostAxel, on 28 June 2015 - 03:57 PM, said:

Securing first
Edit: wtf cylo you piece of shit

LMFAAAOOO!! FUCK YOU! Now time to write my essay for you, Adam.
Edit: I keep reading this over and laughing more every single time. ily <3

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

Amazing adam

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

the best tage ive seen in a long time !

RunGod-

Novice

• Members
  • 34 posts

That was a great montage Adam! Keep up the good work!

Posted Image

Evolyptic

Novice

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Location416

ay i'm famous!

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostEvolyptic, on 28 June 2015 - 04:17 PM, said:

ay i'm famous!

;)
Posted Image

theyorkie

Initiate

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • yorkie
  • Locationidk two towers

loved it :)
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

Wtf is with the dislikes. Amazing tage brother.

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Loved the montage from beginning to end! Clips were amazing (as usual) just didn't really know why there was no cc for the beginning then the second song had one
Edit: saw what you said in the description about the 2012 edit, was that because of what i said ;oo? and what are the songs?

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

"Tfp material" >:D nice tage Adam!!

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

+1 like, no dislikerinos

View PostReece, on 28 June 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

They're from a specific clan on this forum(not going to mention name).

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

I enjoyed it, nice tage.
(ಥ益ಥ)

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View Post-BozoBob-, on 28 June 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

Loved the montage from beginning to end! Clips were amazing (as usual) just didn't really know why there was no cc for the beginning then the second song had one
Edit: saw what you said in the description about the 2012 edit, was that because of what i said ;oo? and what are the songs?

o_O nahh i just wanted a 2012ish feel cuz when gio asked me to edit his montage he said how many montages just don't show gameplay anymore and have overedited stuff in it, so i decided id make my first song a non-edited song.

Songs are; Sabrepulse - Arcanine (Feint Bootleg)
James Arthur - Recovery (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix)

View PostReece, on 28 June 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

haters man :/ Thanks brother, means alot coming from you.

View PostGio, on 28 June 2015 - 04:39 PM, said:

"Tfp material" >:D nice tage Adam!!

aww thanks gio :D
Posted Image

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

I don't play this game anymore, but I can truly say you definitely make some nice montages, and are one of the few that still come up with new things in your montages.

edit: too bad you suck at cs:go :)

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostMyLittleAk47, on 28 June 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

I don't play this game anymore, but I can truly say you definitely make some nice montages, and are one of the few that still come up with new things in your montages.

edit: too bad you suck at cs:go :)

ay thanks ak :D

ps: lets play some time once im unbanned from comp, ill carry ez
Posted Image

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

It was a amazing tage adam!

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostBapeGod, on 28 June 2015 - 04:47 PM, said:

+1 like, no dislikerinos

They're from a specific clan on this forum(not going to mention name).

Lmao IK what clan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users