BraceInvigorate | Wonry's & -Dayglows-'s JunkFlea/JunkFlea 2 DualTage

11 replies to this topic

OutBreaking

Novice

• Members
  • 9 posts

Hey guys! what is up alex here and today im proud to present you my dualtage with stav aka wonry . we worked really hard on this dual, it took us couple of months to be honest . i know i know i released a final montage but now we got holidays in israel so i had some time to fraps and get clips . i dont know why but this time i actually enjoyed frapsing clips lol, i guess maybe it has somthing to do with stav i wanna give a huge special thanks to stav ! thanks to him i had alot of motivation to play CA and record, he is such a great player great person and ofcourse a great friend ! one of my best ones actually =) another special thanks goes to my lovely clan BraceInvigorate (yeah u too john even though u are a randooooo jk) for always being there for me through the bad times and good times !! last special thanks goes to Yovel aka ksdvl our mighty editor, i wish ya'll had a friend like him he is always there when u need him !

also, be sure to subscribe to his channel :https://www.youtube....lTHEKinG/videosPeace !

Editor's [Yovel] words: Hey guys, I'm kinda proud to present you Alex's and Stav's dualtage, in my opinion they're fucking beasts. Before you say that the edit is shit and ugly etc, I have one thing to say. THEY wanted a clean edit, to clearly show their gameplay. So I did what they wanted, this is how it works. Making the customer as satisfied as possible. So, I hope you'll enjoy this chill edit, and cya on the next montage! :)
-Kasdovel.
Posted Image

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

OMGGGG

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

Great montage!

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

what the actual fuck did i just watch, holy shit. That was... easily one of the best if not best montages i've...ever seen. Holy fucking shit the amount of fantastic nades and nade tricks that go into accolades.... :blush:

FreezBerries

Novice

• 2 posts

proud to be in this clan

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

I'm sry but aidan is still jf unbe god
Posted Image

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

View PostAdam/Exorbic, on 23 July 2015 - 09:08 PM, said:

I'm sry but aidan is still jf unbe god

I loved this montage from beginning to end, keep up the good work guys!

John

Ace

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • l0LXd

nice montage but FKU BLACK MAG IS NOT CGL

Posted Image

^Thanks Crayoo for the awesome sig!^

Posted Image Azuritess

-Dayglows-

Novice

• 4 posts

View PostJohn, on 23 July 2015 - 09:51 PM, said:

nice montage but FKU BLACK MAG IS NOT CGL

i told you its the same as L9 !

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

holy fuck
the trick nades
teach
if i would've known you'd be using so many trick nades i would've given you my trick nade in JF2 you would've probably gotten an unb with that shit you guys are gods
10/10

as for the edit i feel this is one of yovel's most rushed works. even if they wanted a clean edit, he could've done so much more compared to his previous edits. im actually disappointed
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

-Tacky

Recruit

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Locationisrael

Great dualtage! i hope to see more from you guys
My clan's channel : https://www.youtube....LegacyHD/videos

My channel : http://www.youtube.c..._ngUnwPw/videos

-Tacky / LastLegacy

Latest Montage :

TensiganArts