SurrealEvasion|Verunce's 4th Montage

SurrealEvasion Verunces Run Kills

31 replies to this topic

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

SurrealEvasion

Hey Guys SurrealEvasion here bringing you guys another Montage from our newest member who is from EU Daniel/Verunces. Daniel is a skilled player, great friend and a good addition to this clan so please give him all the support you can! I hope you guys enjoy the montage don't forget to Like, Subscribe, and comment for more Montages to come! Enjoy!

Words of Daniel:
Hey Guys Daniel here I'm glad to present you my 4th montage. I put a lot of effort and time into this montage. I'd like to give a a special thanks to my amazing leader Mike/-KilaKong- i love you man! Also id like to give a special thanks to Niv/Snowlyrics for editing my Tage, and one more thanks to my amazing clan SurrealEvasion! I hope you enjoy my tage and stay tuned for my 5th Montage. Peace!

Editors Words:
Hey guys Niv/Snowlyrics here with Daniel's 4th montage, the edit was quite simple, Daniel records at a low fps so i tried all that i can, his clips are great though and he is a awesome guy, Love you man.

IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

i'm confused it says SurrealEvasion yet i don't see 5 people in every clip staging. You sure you posted the right montage?

Was a good montage, low fps... but otherwise I liked it, good job. GJ SnowLyrics, pretty simple and sleek. :)

-conner-

~Astonishment~

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationOurLastBreath

really good!

Sassuke

Recruit

• Members
  • 91 posts

View PostReece/Arising, on 05 August 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:

i'm confused it says SurrealEvasion yet i don't see 5 people in every clip staging. You sure you posted the right montage?

Was a good montage, low fps... but otherwise I liked it, good job. GJ SnowLyrics, pretty simple and sleek. :)

Pretty Cute bud.
Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

hey he kicked my alt

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

270 likes? Can i get the botter too

P.s: nice YouTube background.
Posted Image

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

Even if we did bot it wouldn't end up to that many likes because you can only have 7 accounts per person and we only have 19 people and none of us got time for that haha
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Glad you were able to "Fraps for your montage" after kicking me from your rooms for infecting you and ruining your potential clips

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

View PostAdam/Exorbic, on 05 August 2015 - 10:47 AM, said:

270 likes? Can i get the botter too

P.s: nice YouTube background.

You already do get botted, just that it's dislike botted, not like botted l0l0l0l

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostimCylo, on 05 August 2015 - 12:25 PM, said:

You already do get botted, just that it's dislike botted, not like botted l0l0l0l

i dont have over 100 dislikes tho ;c they got naice botter w/ 200+ likes l0lXd
Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

EU people are very generous when it comes to likes on videos. Heck, I got like 40likes in a day from then which woulda been 5 in NA, so I believe those are legit. Good Tage man. Not the typical SE stage tage ( no offense to the few se ppl who don't ) good job brotha.
Posted Image

Conky

Novice

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSylacauga, Alabama

wow i loved that montage. the use of secret spots on maps was beautiful <3

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostMikeyyyy, on 05 August 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

Even if we did bot it wouldn't end up to that many likes because you can only have 7 accounts per person and we only have 19 people and none of us got time for that haha

of course you have the time for it!, you go in to all the trouble finding peoples *p and doing bad stuff , you bad boy report you to the police.

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostRozay, on 05 August 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

EU people are very generous when it comes to likes on videos. Heck, I got like 40likes in a day from then which woulda been 5 in NA, so I believe those are legit. Good Tage man. Not the typical SE stage tage ( no offense to the few se ppl who don't ) good job brotha.

its rare for me to see a channel with less than 1k subs, get over 200 likes on a video especially when the video has 700+ views.

not accusing SE for botting or anything but its pretty obvious this montage was botted
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

Moyu's KC Montage has 8,700 views and 274 likes, with 920 subscribers. I think that's enough comparison you need.

Nice montage though. :)

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostChibi, on 05 August 2015 - 05:04 PM, said:

Moyu's KC Montage has 8,700 views and 274 likes, with 920 subscribers. I think that's enough comparison you need.

Nice montage though. :)

Mmm, Jeffy's junkflea montage with 28k views on a 5.2k sub channel only has 159 likes over a 2 and a half year period,
Showdown, 147 likes... 23k views
Overdose finale got to 314 likes with 37k views.

Def. Botted or something lol.

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post-BozoBob-, on 05 August 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

Glad you were able to "Fraps for your montage" after kicking me from your rooms for infecting you and ruining your potential clips

So someone merged a typical EU rager with surrealevasion?

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

Do you want to build a robot with me?

Flataholic

Novice

• Members
  • 44 posts

I'll post the analytics of the montage when I can view them in 2-3 days. It'll tell me where all the likes are coming from based on region and whether their from our subscribers/not from subscribers.

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View Postlmpieties, on 05 August 2015 - 08:21 PM, said:

I'll post the analytics of the montage when I can view them in 2-3 days. It'll tell me where all the likes are coming from based on region and whether their from our subscribers/not from subscribers.

that literally proves nothing lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users