SurrealEvasion | ClanTage | 750 Sub Special

SurrealEvasion KilaKong lmpieties SERep ClanTage

23 replies to this topic

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

SurrealEvasion

Hey Guys KilaKong/Mike here and Flataholic/lmpieties/Tom bringing you guys our first ClanTage to say thank you for supporting us with all 750 Subs. We were lucky enough to get this edited by our awesome editor and admin of SE Spainard69/Louis we hope you all enjoy this as much as we did! Don't forget to subscribe Like and Comment for future content.

Editors Words:
Hey Guys Louis/Spainard69 here to bring you a project that ive been working on for quite awhile. This clan is my family and i hope you enjoy them as much as i do. Tom and Mike i love you both ill always be here when you need me - Your Papi

Clan Words:
Danny/Malisis - What it doo Baby Booooo!
Jokey/Lusis- - Happy to be in SE!!! and Thank You mike for being so amazing! i'm proud to be apart of this family!
Jeff/Phora - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Emil/Vaas - SE is the definition to Insanity!

All Rights Reserved To Its Owners.

Songs: Feint - Straylight / Vanze - Forever (feat. Brenton Mattheus) [NCS Release]
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

IAmOriginated

Recruit

• Members
  • 84 posts

great job guys!
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative." - Woody Allen

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

Mike lad, did you suicide after than unb+? ;^)

not bad, good job

Sassuke

Recruit

• Members
  • 91 posts

Clean
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

I personally liked the CFM clantage better
Posted Image

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

enjoyable, editing was pretty good, but alot of the clips were staged ;/

theyorkie

Initiate

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • yorkie
  • Locationidk two towers

View PostGenesis, on 23 August 2015 - 08:05 AM, said:

ditto
Posted Image

Flataholic

Novice

• Members
  • 44 posts

View PostGenesis, on 23 August 2015 - 08:05 AM, said:

I'm curious to see how you believe a lot of clips were staged? Because any staged clips submitted were filtered out by Louis and we don't allow clan trucing anymore. I knew a comment like this would come our way, but explain how this clantage was "staged"

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Nice tage man. Nothing can top OLB's New Years ClanTage :P

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

you need to fucking chill on the active camera svp nerds, some staging not bad tho
and : Posted Image

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

View PostFlataholic, on 23 August 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

I'm curious to see how you believe a lot of clips were staged? Because any staged clips submitted were filtered out by Louis and we don't allow clan trucing anymore. I knew a comment like this would come our way, but explain how this clantage was "staged"

open your eyes dude...

1:05, virtuistics crouched on his nade
1:19 you can see obsolescence running toward the nade, and then when he plants down the mine later, you see zombie(s) running toward it to blow it up
1:32 replacement clearly ran back on the mine for the unb
thats within the first minute alone. im not gonna bother pointing out anymore

dont allow clan trucing my ass

it's not like terryskillz doesn't occasionally stage for each other either, every clan does, but you shouldn't flat out deny it because it was pretty clear half the clips were staged. honestly i feel like the editor did a good job cutting some stage out, and the zooming in crap helped with that too, but i'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt for that

its ok, i edited AK's montages as well, I had to try extra hard as editor to cut out stage jajaja

Flataholic

Novice

• Members
  • 44 posts

View PostGenesis, on 23 August 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

open your eyes dude...

1:05, virtuistics crouched on his nade
1:19 you can see obsolescence running toward the nade, and then when he plants down the mine later, you see zombie(s) running toward it to blow it up
1:32 replacement clearly ran back on the mine for the unb
thats within the first minute alone. im not gonna bother pointing out anymore

dont allow clan trucing my ass

it's not like terryskillz doesn't occasionally stage for each other either, every clan does, but you shouldn't flat out deny it because it was pretty clear half the clips were staged. honestly i feel like the editor did a good job cutting some stage out, and the zooming in crap helped with that too, but i'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt for that

its ok, i edited AK's montages as well, I had to try extra hard as editor to cut out stage jajaja

So you can't say "most clips are staged" because that isn't the case. We don't clan truce anymore, we only truce if there's 3 of us or less in a room. I re-watched the clips and I see your point, but you also just can't say "most" was staged.

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

View PostFlataholic, on 23 August 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

So you can't say "most clips are staged" because that isn't the case. We don't clan truce anymore, we only truce if there's 3 of us or less in a room. I re-watched the clips and I see your point, but you also just can't say "most" was staged.

that can give u an unbie >_>

Flataholic

Novice

• Members
  • 44 posts

View PostPerseptions-, on 23 August 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

that can give u an unbie >_>

There's a difference between trucing and staging.
Trucing means not infecting clan mates or targeting them.
Staging is running to nades and sitting on them. I understand we've been accused of staging and the problems have been dealt with.

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

View PostFlataholic, on 23 August 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

Staging is running to nades and sitting on them. I understand we've been accused of staging and the problems have been dealt with.

lets be real if u see hes getting an unbie, they will help him xD

Flataholic

Novice

• Members
  • 44 posts

View PostPerseptions-, on 23 August 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

lets be real if u see hes getting an unbie, they will help him xD

True, doesn't mean it can be used though. I made mistakes with my tage having some staged clips, so I don't want that to happen anymore. I mean sure I guess there was 1-2 staged clips in this tage, but that doesn't mean it deserves 60 dislikes. It went from 43 likes and 3 dislikes to. 55 likes and 50 dislikes in a span of one hour. If people wanna waste their time disliking our clantage because they hate me mike or Danny then it's just stupid. Just keep adding dislikes to my tage not my clan. Louis and the members put a lot of hard work into this

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Aye if you're getting dislikes, there's something wrong. Just find out what you did wrong and fix it. No need to drag the dislike topic. It happens to everyone nowadays. Danny, I rlly liked your run. :P nice job

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostChriss, on 23 August 2015 - 12:08 PM, said:

you need to fucking chill on the active camera svp nerds, some staging not bad tho
and : Posted Image

lol mike , you might want to be a little bit nice next time, because saying "one of your DD fags" is not the best way to make him or her stop ddosing you and your friends, anyways nice clantage there were alot of staged clips but meh w/e.

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

View PostGenesis, on 23 August 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

.i. Jeremy

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

View PostFlataholic, on 23 August 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

View PostFlataholic, on 23 August 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

if dats tru then sayin "we don't clan truce anymore" doesn't do jack shit about stoppin staging m8.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users