ZooCores

• Members
  • 123 posts

Ma boyys ofek eyal and roys carried the tage

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

im sry to say this but that 3d text looked so ugly and didnt match at all. 3d text doesnt work w/ ca lmao

niko wannabe's
Posted Image

theyorkie

Initiate

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • yorkie
  • Locationidk two towers

i got bored 2 minutes in. what's up with eu and putting glitches in their montages? i thought montages are supposed to reflect skill...
Posted Image

ZooCores

• Members
  • 123 posts

View PostDÃ¥n, on 22 October 2015 - 04:37 PM, said:

i got bored 2 minutes in. what's up with eu and putting glitches in their montages? i thought montages are supposed to reflect skill...

EU are the NA "new gen" , we not gonna lie NA created freerunnin , I remember backthen when I was watchin EUs tages in 2010-11 , we could see That they were trying to get in what NA found, in 2015 they Just got used to theere own stuff , glitching maybe Is "cool" for EU , but tbh I think EU going too Much on tages , I dont get why, do they Play for the Game or for tages?(talking about new gen)

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

View PostDÃ¥n, on 22 October 2015 - 04:37 PM, said:

Realest shit of 2015. I just hate EU lol. Well some ar chill when you get to know em but majority try to hard complain etc. And thier tages and shit idk pisses me off

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users