8 replies to this topic

duskfalcon

Initiate

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Trogdor

Posted Image

Soldiers,

In Combat Arms’ newest game mode you must give up the comforts of a civilized life, like backpacks full of guns and explosives.
It’s time to hunt, and you may not end up at the top of the food chain…

Hunted is coming soon to Combat Arms!
The latest game mode will challenge the greatest warrior to think fast on their feet and fight with only what can be found.

You may be familiar with fighting solo because of the modes One Man Army and Last Man Standing, but Hunted isn’t the usual flavor of Combat Arms mayhem.
Every player only gets one life per round, and the last living player scores the win for the round. However, that is where the similarities end…

Posted Image

• Get used to being completely disarmed—Nope, not even your trusty M9 knife, players start every round completely disarmed! Warm up those knuckles because you may be throwing a lot of haymakers to stay alive as you learn the ropes.

• Find weapons and items throughout the map for better odds of survival, but don’t count on always being the first to find a gun.

• Use the terrain to your advantage, whether you prefer to take the hill and pick off the clueless or want to lock-down an abandoned trailer to ambush scavengers, just don’t get caught without cover!

• Camping comes at a price in Hunted. Every round, a flood will eventually cause worryingly toxic waters to rise and flush out the stragglers. Run to higher ground to stay alive, but of course so will everyone else…

• Whether you want to mock the dead or beg for your life, press the [G] key and choose a Gesture to try and get an advantage.

Posted Image

You can also Dance if you want to, it’s an important skill for survival situations!

Prepare to go on the Hunt in Combat Arms’ latest mode!

Best regards,

Combat Arms Europe Team

OT: That dance is like he's possessed, umm?
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

seems like nexons trying to copy h1z1
Posted Image

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

View Postadam', on 05 December 2015 - 02:22 PM, said:

seems like nexons trying to copy h1z1

I wish I could parachute down :(
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

pretty much h1z1, i would sue nexon if i owned h1z1

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

pretty much minecraft hungergames

Posted Image

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

Posted Image

IDC if its copying another game they better keep this dance for every other mode lol that shit funny

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

I blame it cuz europe team lmao
inb4sued
Posted Image

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

Fun fact. A developer that goes by the name PLAYERUNKNOWN developed BattleRoyale for DayZ Mod, Arma 3, H1Z1, and now has a new game out currently in beta called PLAYERUNKNOWN's BattleGrounds (looks like a combination of the three without zombies).

Posted Image

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

View PostTheLaffinMan, on 08 March 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Fun fact. A developer that goes by the name PLAYERUNKNOWN developed BattleRoyale for DayZ Mod, Arma 3, H1Z1, and now has a new game out currently in beta called PLAYERUNKNOWN's BattleGrounds (looks like a combination of the three without zombies).

Shut the fuck up
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users