CS:GO 2016

14 replies to this topic

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Since the 2015 CS:GO season has ended I wanted to ask you nerds what do you think is going to happen in 2016 and what teams are going to be the team to beat. Fnatic, EnvyUs and TSM pretty much dominated the CS:GO scene. Who do you think c9 will pick up as their 5th of swag doesnt get unbanned? will the Boys N Berries become a pro team? jk What new organizations do you think will come into the csgo scene now.

I think EnvyUs will be the number one team they are still a new team and they are insane when their shots are on, fnatic will still be a top 2 team like always. As for Cloud 9 i honestly have no idea who they are going to pick up. The NA scene made a little bit of noise this year with Cloud 9 making the grand finals 2 LANs in a row and LG and Liquid qualifiying for the majors and such. LG really made a name for themself with their new line-up and by taking peters skins in the last LAN.

Posted Image

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

2016 Valve will finally let steel and dazed into the competitive scene.
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

ill carry c9 to finals
Posted Image

Justinland

Initiate

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Justin
  • LocationSouth Park, Colorado

TSM WILL WIN LCS FK CS :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
#TeamLegends #FkC9AndCLG
"I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
-Curt Kobain

NYMM

Initiate

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

EnvyUs #1 for sure. Fnatic is really skilled, but they play like sh*t. tbh I dont even see fnatic in the top 3 this year.

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostReclusive-, on 15 December 2015 - 08:56 PM, said:

...but they play like sh*t. tbh I dont even see fnatic in the top 3 this year.

lol

keep blockin mr transcendent, ur so pro ;^)

I was hoping c9 was going to pick up allu even though they already have ska but he is trying out for Liquid so rip, maybe they will pick up FugLy now which would imo be a pretty big downgrade from seangares.

I see Fnatic being first overall solely based on fragging power (ily pronax) but with relatively shaky performances here and there because of flusha's unsuitability as IGL. Envy will be more consistent but won't be as successful as Fnatic, probably winning a few tourneys but coming 2nd to Fnatic a majority of the time. Then would be GuardiaN ;^] and Ex-TSM.

Maybe next year we will see Luminosity break into the top 5 teams with snaxus.pro being the only challenger to that.

NiP is probably going to dissolve. If they don't they will be a top 10 team at best with either Delpan or pyth.

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Cloud9 RIP. Lost to enemy

theyorkie

Initiate

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • yorkie
  • Locationidk two towers

sometime during the year the call of duty orgs are going to hop on the csgo bandwagon and buy teams. EnVyUs was the team to do it earlier than others lolol, but in terms of 2016, I predict one of the bigger cod orgs will buy tsm.
o yeah and i read somewhere that allu is trying out for liquid? lolwtf
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

stig 4 c9 boyz. time to replace seangares's position
Posted Image

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

View PostChibi, on 15 December 2015 - 08:58 PM, said:

lol

keep blockin mr transcendent, ur so pro ;^)

I was hoping c9 was going to pick up allu even though they already have ska but he is trying out for Liquid so rip, maybe they will pick up FugLy now which would imo be a pretty big downgrade from seangares.

I see Fnatic being first overall solely based on fragging power (ily pronax) but with relatively shaky performances here and there because of flusha's unsuitability as IGL. Envy will be more consistent but won't be as successful as Fnatic, probably winning a few tourneys but coming 2nd to Fnatic a majority of the time. Then would be GuardiaN ;^] and Ex-TSM.

Maybe next year we will see Luminosity break into the top 5 teams with snaxus.pro being the only challenger to that.

NiP is probably going to dissolve. If they don't they will be a top 10 team at best with either Delpan or pyth.

NiP is long gone everyone is getting better while they are staying at the same skill level. Interested on who they are going to pick up.

allu will probs go to liquid and Fugly to CLG now that FNS left as for C9 I have no clue I'm actually scared as a C9 Fan from what I've heard the Get Right rumor was true but its not happening now because he wants to stay loyal to NiP. From watching some of the c9 players streams they are hoping to get an awper and rifler which not sure who exactly would fit that role but we will see.

View PostDån, on 16 December 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

sometime during the year the call of duty orgs are going to hop on the csgo bandwagon and buy teams. EnVyUs was the team to do it earlier than others lolol, but in terms of 2016, I predict one of the bigger cod orgs will buy tsm.
o yeah and i read somewhere that allu is trying out for liquid? lolwtf

the only big "COD" orgs that don't have a csgo,league, etc.. team are FaZe and OpTic. The rest of the orgs have other teams in other games such as Halo, League, Dota etc.. OpTic has confirmed they will have a team before the next major. FaZe has been really active in the csgo community so I'm sure we will see them soon as well.

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View Postiâ„›epAâ„“aska, on 17 December 2015 - 04:47 PM, said:

NiP is long gone everyone is getting better while they are staying at the same skill level. Interested on who they are going to pick up.

allu will probs go to liquid and Fugly to CLG now that FNS left as for C9 I have no clue I'm actually scared as a C9 Fan from what I've heard the Get Right rumor was true but its not happening now because he wants to stay loyal to NiP. From watching some of the c9 players streams they are hoping to get an awper and rifler which not sure who exactly would fit that role but we will see.

the only big "COD" orgs that don't have a csgo,league, etc.. team are FaZe and OpTic. The rest of the orgs have other teams in other games such as Halo, League, Dota etc.. OpTic has confirmed they will have a team before the next major. FaZe has been really active in the csgo community so I'm sure we will see them soon as well.

rumor has it that c9 might pick up summit, & imo i think he'd make a good addition to the team. but idk if hes interested in another competitive team atm
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View Postadam', on 17 December 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

rumor has it that c9 might pick up summit, & imo i think he'd make a good addition to the team. but idk if hes interested in another competitive team atm

summit is a salty ****

TheSTARK

Initiate

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Iron Man
  • LocationIn da bushez

View PostChibi, on 17 December 2015 - 05:52 PM, said:

summit is a salty ****

Coming from you.
Posted Image

Swag swag yolo swag #420 #kushblazeit #totoro #XxSwAgZxX5lyfe

gisteren

Initiate

• [WNS] WeNeverSurrender
  • 133 posts

CS:GO ranks?

Keep hiphop real or go home!

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostChibi, on 17 December 2015 - 05:52 PM, said:

summit is a salty ****

he may be a little shit but tbh he's pretty good (skill wise)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users