18 replies to this topic

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Hello, Everyone!

CGLPride/SwordDancer Here.
I'll be doing 6 different games of 20k NX give away for who ever gets First Place on the 4th of July. I was thinking of doing Quarantine Regen but that wouldn't be Fair for the Combat Arms community. So i decided to do [2] Quarantine Regen Games of 20k NX, [2] Search and Destroy and 2 Elimination Pro Sniper of course every game is gonna be 20k . But Players only would get one up to 2 chances to get first place! Since i live in Hawaii its gonna be around 6pm West cost time! I'll be Mega in game so people know what room and time i would be starting. Everyone is invited to attend. I would love if everyone just try to be in their best behavior because i'm gonna try to have some fun :) i will try my best to make it fair to everyone! the rules for Game is gonna be simple! No Spec, No Mutagens, No XM25, No More than 1 launcher in that for Quar.
For the Elim Pro and SnD Games its gonna be CGL Style so everyone knows. Also if you have any suggestion please let me know so i can make some changes as long it makes it more fair for everyone and its not just for personal advantage! Also I will most likely host in NA and not in Global!

Warning if you break any of those rules would will be disqualify and kicked.
I hope i see you guys in Game and Yeah... Good Luck to everyone and i hope you guys have fun!!!!

Side Note: If everything goes as plan and people enjoy it, i'll be hosting more NX event in the future!!!

(Michael)

Recruit

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Time to get some free nx
Past igns : Merciful-
Current ign : Ravics

have a sexy day

-BreakCloud-

Recruit

• Members
  • 90 posts

well damn too bad i wont be here to wipe the floor XD

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Kevin dont worry, starting in August ima be hosting an NX event every two weeks for like 25-50k :) to help out the community as much as possible and to make the game more challengy and interesting <3

-Syztical-

Novice

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Syztical

ezpz
Melbourne > Sydney

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

youre like the only one funding nexon fuck off

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Chris with all do respect, If you got nothing good or nice to say. Just stay shut because if you dont like the game just dont ruin it for others!!!

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts

View PostRainbowDash, on 15 June 2016 - 08:34 PM, said:

Chris with all do respect, If you got nothing good or nice to say. Just stay shut because if you dont like the game just dont ruin it for others!!!

since when do you respect wtf im sure i speak for like 3/4 of this community shitter too bad i cant show up to wax all ya kiddos ;;;;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

ppl still spend money on this pile of shit? wtf

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

View PostChriss, on 15 June 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

since when do you respect wtf im sure i speak for like 3/4 of this community shitter too bad i cant show up to wax all ya kiddos ;;;;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

alrighty than if that's how you feel!

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostChriss, on 15 June 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

https://gyazo.com/5c...acb014f38d91cb0
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post-BreakCloud-, on 14 June 2016 - 11:44 PM, said:

well damn too bad i wont be here to wipe the floor XD

yeah more like too bad i'm not there to make you cry <3

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostCS Legend, on 17 June 2016 - 12:18 AM, said:

LOLLLLL
Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts

View Postadam', on 17 June 2016 - 07:51 AM, said:

LOLLLLL

https://gyazo.com/ba...e59752041eab145 atta kid

AvaToX

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostChriss, on 17 June 2016 - 12:48 PM, said:

listn here bud atlst im not vacbanned
Posted Image

B M O

Initiate

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Grand Champion RL
  • LocationLoading...

why not, ill play along ;3

Posted Image

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

Spoiler

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

iNaDeK im you're biggest fan no jokes. i hope one day i'll be as good as you at DDOS people :D <3 with love -Sabrina!
bruh where have you been ? i know we never got really along but hey its nice seeing you around :) - Jose

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostRainbowDash, on 25 June 2016 - 03:45 AM, said:

iNaDeK im you're biggest fan no jokes. i hope one day i'll be as good as you at DDOS people :D <3 with love -Sabrina!
bruh where have you been ? i know we never got really along but hey its nice seeing you around :) - Jose

I have heaps of fans, you aren't special. You couldn't handle the power I have/ would never be able to. I have no interest in being friends with peasants sorry. I have some free advice for both of you though.

1Go outside.

2Play a different game.

3Stop wasting ur moms money on a dead game.

4O and stop breathing my air thx.

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users