Im making a permanent return to this game.

18 replies to this topic

-Elated

Initiate

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • LocationMedford, Oregon

Is there any OG clans open? I took a nice long almost 2 year break. I think its time too come back :)

TheFafster

Recruit

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fast And Fearless
  • LocationCanada

All shit, quit, terrible, laggy, immature, ragy, terrible game and inactive.

Welcome back to this shit whole game tho!

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

Its amazing! Absolutely no lag, everyone has matured through the years it's more active then ever and one of the best games i've ever played!

a clan named 'Casually running' is the OG clan that all the 'pros' are in right now

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

im stil in escapism

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

all the og clans died or the members left/quit.
Posted Image

-Elated

Initiate

• Members
  • 147 posts

View PostVishal, on 19 February 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

im stil in escapism

Yo lmfaooooo escapism I still talk too a lot of those guys.

View Postadam', on 19 February 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

all the og clans died or the members left/quit.

FeelsBadMan ;/

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

ZenMode is looing for new members to join their ranks. I heard they are a very prestigious clan.
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View Post-Elated, on 19 February 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

Yo lmfaooooo escapism I still talk too a lot of those guys.

FeelsBadMan ;/

feelssadman
Posted Image

DenverDude86

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationin yo girl's dms

View PostLordxMango, on 19 February 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

ZenMode is looing for new members to join their ranks. I heard they are a very prestigious clan.

why don't i ever see u on ts huh?? fake.
420 blaze it dood

Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

who is pretending to be me and why

whoever is falling for it dont, ive moved on 2 greater things like counter strike global offensive
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

Most of the OG clans are gone, but there are some clans that are still alive.

NA Clans: NaturallyDivine , SurrealEvasions , TheRegenAct , Stamination , Continously, Casually Running.

EU Clans: BraceInvigorate , EternalDivision , AscendedGlory , IntenseAgility , UnifiedMarvels, Recommences.
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

DeadDylan

Initiate

• Members
  • 232 posts

im obviously the only og left. I'm not I'm a quarantine clan. I can own anyone in quarantine lets just get that straight.

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostReece, on 18 February 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

Its amazing! Absolutely no lag, everyone has matured through the years it's more active then ever and one of the best games i've ever played!

a clan named 'Casually running' is the OG clan that all the 'pros' are in right now

Is it just me? Or is it you? No one seems to give af about you in my clan. Whatever goes on with my clan shouldn't affect you. Otherwise keep opinions to yourself ...I mean that's the only thing you are entitled to , lmao

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostV_______O, on 21 February 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

Is it just me? Or is it you? No one seems to give af about you in my clan. Whatever goes on with my clan shouldn't affect you. Otherwise keep opinions to yourself ...I mean that's the only thing you are entitled to , lmao

Posted Image

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

View PostDenverDude86, on 19 February 2017 - 10:59 PM, said:

why don't i ever see u on ts huh?? fake.

I'm in a hidden channel all the way at the bottom lul, you should see me now if you have the ZM icon
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

View PostV_______O, on 21 February 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

jeez where the fk did these anger issues come from

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

I wouldn't really say it's worth it imo, the game is still going downhill lol.

But for clans i'm sure ZenMode is still going. good luck!

Posted Image

-Elated

Initiate

• Members
  • 147 posts

View PostLordxMango, on 19 February 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Sure brodie add me in game Elatedd

--Villain

Laffin's Bae

• Members
  • 263 posts

Join TR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users