CA Beta Test - Overdose, Two Towers, Junk Flea (Soon)

14 replies to this topic

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

tldr/w: its pretty shit lmfaoooooo
ik the quality is shit, srry trying to figure out render settings with shadowplay

sorry if the video looks like shit, should give you the general idea tho - ill up my res if i ever bother to make more vids on this
my ign is "Life" if you see me around

Roy and UCD will probs upload vids on this soon

this is with pretty low settings and low resolution, because it is quite laggy even for my 1060 with high settings (fucking stupid, it looks pretty damn bad even on high settings)
accolades are horrid, the same feeling isn't there when you get it because it looks so robotic
UI is pretty bad overall honestly
The numbers for infections and humans are so fkn small, can barely tell what 1v* situation it would be, round numbers are prioritised
Leaderboard looks better now, doesn't block chat as much (@Kenny LMAO)
as an infection, the red tint you get is SO fucking dark, harder to see
remember when you get into the game to change your gamma/brightness because it is quite dark
i like the font tbh
i wish the HP etc was just as it was, a big number rather than a small number and a bar

How to get the beta:
Go to Nexon Launcher
Look at list of games, go all the way down 'til you see CA Beta or something similar
Download it, it's around 2.5GB

RomeHeart

Experienced

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Faggot

I didn't know GM-Panthiro was a fan of TFP damn

Past IGN's: nivid123, --Gratify, ---DR0P---, -ViZualiZe, Venoxz, --ReDD, Lizarazu, Fluro-

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

accolades look so shitty

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostPerseptions-, on 23 February 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

accolades look so shitty

yeah, 100% agreed. CA should never become this sort of robotic, modern game - the cartoony sort of feel of it made it good imo

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

that actually.. looks horrible.

Audacity

Initiate

• Members
  • 172 posts

wonder how od will be like.

Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostMicha¢l, on 23 February 2017 - 11:00 PM, said:

wonder how od will be like.

i just recorded some stuff on it, it actually looks alright ill upload it soon

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

i thought this game couldn't get any worse, but seems like nexon proved me wrong yet again. Let's just hope that will never be permanently implemented.
Posted Image

O________X

Initiate

• Members
  • 253 posts

Really, a whole new beta just for that. Nothing changed other than the flared up contrast and gritty look.
If CA permanently changes to that, I'm gone for good. :wacko:

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostO________X, on 24 February 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

Really, a whole new beta just for that. Nothing changed other than the flared up contrast and gritty look.
If CA permanently changes to that, I'm gone for good. :wacko:

tbh thats not all they've done there has been a lot of changes to pretty much every other feature in the game e.g. lobby, shop, room creation, ranked matchmaking etc but graphics and hud wise its pretty shit LOL

View Postadam', on 24 February 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

i thought this game couldn't get any worse, but seems like nexon proved me wrong yet again. Let's just hope that will never be permanently implemented.

the one good thing is the fact that you can change back to engine 1 (how the graphics used to look) but, say this gets implemented, you won't be able to change the hud back

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

There isn't that much of a graphics change (this is someone that plays ca on max settings), lighting is different, UI looks worse AND WTF DID THEY DO TO THE ACCOLADES IT LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT.

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

when did u get more subs then me wtf fk off

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

ok wtf overdose boxes look like sort of minecraft shit

Count Dooku

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 833 posts

best part about the beta? the new HUD is just MSpaint. Posted Imageto funny.
Posted Image

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

I actually like that the UI is quite simple but the color palette is the worst. I would've chosen some blue or light green for everything and transparent instead of the light gray they used to offset the orange font.
Accolades and kill log are not ok, they made it somewhat like CoD, if they wanted to make it robotic they should've copied Blacklight Retribution.
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users