SurrealEvasions | -KilaKong- & Malisis First DualTage

SurrealEvasions KilaKong BigKila Malisis DualTage

6 replies to this topic

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

Hey Guys Mike/KilaKong here Presenting you my First DualTage with my real life friend Danny/Malisisy. To be honest we really rushed this Dualtage but that's because we plan to make these Dualtages quite frequently. With the release of this Tage though I will leaving CA for 2 months for Army Deployment training Hooah! don't forget to Comment and tell us how you feel peace!

Zeylights' words: Hi guys, nothing to say sincerely. I made a simple and fast edit with strange effects. I tried new stuff and I had a lot of fun editing, honestly. I wanna thanks Mike to have contacted me for this project! #Peace.

Song: Mendum - Forsaken ft Brenton Mattheus (Original Mix)

IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

Felt like a kilakong montage that occasionally had a staged malisis clip in it. LOL

Goodluck with ur deployment Mike :D

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

man, times have really changed since you called me at 3am yelling you got an unb+ huh

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

i thought he hacked your youtube channel
Posted Image

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

gj mike danny :D

i wouldnt say that the editing was simple because I feel like there were a lot of unnecessary effects(some of them pretty terrible imo) in there that you didnt need but I liked how the clips were synced with the music gjgjgj Mr.ZeyLights

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

View Postadam', on 04 March 2017 - 06:51 PM, said:

i thought he hacked your youtube channel

It was hacked by Alex/Lergy/Sassukeh who was admin of the clan, I was transitioning between 2 army bases so I coxudltnget on while I was away he changed the info on me but I gave google enough info I recently got the channel back.
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostMikeyyyy, on 06 March 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

It was hacked by Alex/Lergy/Sassukeh who was admin of the clan, I was transitioning between 2 army bases so I coxudltnget on while I was away he changed the info on me but I gave google enough info I recently got the channel back.

ah alright
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users