How to download and use Combat Arms Europe

66 replies to this topic

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

View PostHoargasm, on 01 June 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

Nope, I almost always get 3 bars in EU with it. Great VPN.

http://www.cactusvpn.com

Thanks i guess i'll try it out. How easy is it to set up?

Posted Image

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Thanks. I know I am very very late , but this thread is useful.

Rustem

Tryhard

• Members
  • 978 posts

I tried this ages ago and it worked but now for some reason, it won't let me, it won't let me connect to a different connection... The premium traffic thing is all filled with red though o.0
Posted Image

Preplexed

Novice

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEarth

Can you play Ca Eu with ur Na account

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

Another really good VPN to use which gives you a stable three bar just as good or possibly even better than cactus VPN is the OkayFreedom vpn. It's extremely simple to set up. You get 500 mb of traffic which resets each month which.. is an ok amount I guess. Thanks to AuXilary- though I can get an infinite amount of premium codes worth of 5 GB of traffic for free... :] don't ask me how.

Also about Cactus, multiple people can be on Cactus at the same time on the same account. You just have to connect to a different place.

Heart_

Experienced

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEarth

Will cpherghost vpn doesn't work for me because it use to connect to new york and combat arms eu worked with 2 pings and that was ok but now it connects to ny but when i try to log in to combat arms eu it said this ip is blocked any one else have another program like cpherghost vpn but you don't have 2 pay money?
Posted Image

Flataholic

Novice

• Members
  • 44 posts

d

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users