DayumItsJun FreeRunning 2Towers

26 replies to this topic

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

Just running in 2 towers :D, Dont mind the music lolz, dont like it then mute it :B

Batman

Veteran

• Members
  • 5512 posts

Mmmm, you know the map very well o:.

Posted Image

-Loyal_

Initiate

• Members
  • 253 posts

Wow dude that was pretty pro i applaud u
Posted Image

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

oty, :], theres nothing i dont know about this map tbh, i play on it almost 24/7 rofl, -no life status-

The-Leader

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Really good! You should make a montage on this map. :D I'm really impressed that you know the map. Good job! :biggrin:
Respect.

-Loyal_

Initiate

• Members
  • 253 posts

Ik to me two tower is one of the hardest maps to play for me i usually just play overdose and showdown but mainly overdose
Posted Image

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

haha thanks!, But sadly i cant make a montage :P i fail at editing anything haha, so i just make simple little game play videos ;]

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

Your are very good at this map, i dont know your skill level in any other maps. everytime i seen you, your playing TT so i cant judge. But you Definitely know your way around. i knew everything you were doing except when you did that roof jump to seaweed. Very cool and that was very interesting to me.

ToMuchMayo

• Members
  • 549 posts

i would play this map more often if i wouldn't lag back as often. Though my internet been good just need nexon's to work for me :)
Posted Image

Distriction

Ace

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Nice video. :thumbsup: You really know your way around, like everyone said. It was interesting, though I really hate TT.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to Justin for these two sigs.

Posted Image

"If you aren't worth money; then you sure as hell aren't worth my time."

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."

"You either ride with us, or collide with us."

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

well, hopefully ppl start to play it more often, i only have a hand full of people to play with xD and id love new competition

Pizza

Veteran

• Members
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, California

Wow...this...is amazing.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Distriction

Ace

• Members
  • 1021 posts

View PostDayumitsJun, on 06 February 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

well, hopefully ppl start to play it more often, i only have a hand full of people to play with xD and id love new competition

The map to be honest takes long. Either people try to hide, and not to forget the map is huge. Not my fave
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to Justin for these two sigs.

Posted Image

"If you aren't worth money; then you sure as hell aren't worth my time."

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."

"You either ride with us, or collide with us."

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

View PostDistriction, on 06 February 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

The map to be honest takes long. Either people try to hide, and not to forget the map is huge. Not my fave

Once you get the hang of this map its extremely easy to find where everyone is, the routes/shortcuts etc god, once u know it all its pretty nice and when u get to my status on this specific map, you'll think to urself its not all that big lolz, i zoom through the map in seconds

Simpyy

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 885 posts

I was pretty damn amazed. You seem to know all the corners and foot holds of this map (not a lot of people can free run in two towers and not fall off and die, I'm one of them). +1

Posted Image

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

Taeyeon

Tryhard

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • Regime Leader

Teach me how to do the net jump from the roof ):

-©osmicShock

Ace

• Members
  • 1340 posts

Dayum teach me how to play on this map, lol. Add me I'll gift if you give me lessons. ;D

Posted Image

Posted Image

TryHardMode

Initiate

• Members
  • 151 posts

just play with me lols, only way to learn is by watching, thats how everyone around me learned and theyre getting just as good ;p practice makes perfect as they say, heres some examples of some of my friends trying to do it, they didnt quite make it but they're getting there haha xD gotta love them.

&

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

my two towerssssssssss D:

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users