I'll make your montage!

22 replies to this topic

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Hey guys, so I've actually gotten a lot of requests to help people edit their montages, since they have all the clips but they simply don't have the software or are too lazy to do it themselves. So..I decided I can help out! If you can find a way to get me the clips you want in your montage, I will edit it and make it to your specifications for a small little fee. Heck, I might even do it for free if I know you're good and I'll enjoy working with the video clips. Just post if you're interested...and figure out a way to get the files to me and I'll have it done within 2 weeks or less ;) (unless I'm swamped by requests). Anyway, we can discuss the price and details, etc. via PM (if you want to keep the details of your 'tage secret). Here are some samples of my editing:

(Heavily edited. This is my personal channel, and there are other vids there that you can watch)

(Somewhat edited)

:D

Posted Image

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

Wow. For once, the effects of a montage has literally blown me away. The syncing with the music is just over-the-top. Even if it's just a 2-minute clip, I find this more seducing to watch then TFP's or QE's videos. Bravo!!! :yes:

-Hoars

TFP-Kyle

Ace

• Members
  • 1297 posts

tryhard at editing much :P

but nice job mann

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

View PostOwned4free, on 02 March 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

tryhard at editing much :P

but nice job mann

Le spécial effectue il a dans ses montages ne sont pas tryhard-ish. Ils sont juste superbes. J'aime la partie près du commencement où l'écran secoue un peu et il semble comme lui a changé à un trombone différent. :tongue:

-Hoars

RussianVolk

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ <- Troll!

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • LocationMy House

A Small fee?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Naturally. But like I said, if I like the clips you send me I'll do it for free. If you feel like I did a good job then gift me like 7 day light vest or something :D

Posted Image

Pizza

Veteran

• Members
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, California

Just a suggestion, but you could use dropbox for sending clips.
Posted Image
Posted Image

fartyo

Initiate

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationHome

View PostHoars, on 03 March 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

Le spécial effectue il a dans ses montages ne sont pas tryhard-ish. Ils sont juste superbes. J'aime la partie près du commencement où l'écran secoue un peu et il semble comme lui a changé à un trombone différent. :tongue:

-Hoars

I Dun understando?

TermGoHAM

ExiledRunners

• Members
  • 95 posts

i think i just found my montage editor :O

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Lol term, aiight. Let me take a look at the clips (they better be good or you're gonna have to gift me light vest!!!)

Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

So uh..dropbox can't even take a single file of fraps. Does anyone have any other ideas of sending large files?? The only way I can think of doing so is to upload a huge video to youtube of your raw clips, and then I'll break that down. Otherwise...

Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Several people have messaged me but only one has been able to get the clips up for me to begin editing and so I did. Two days later, this wonderful video was born :D

Watch in HD!

This is NOT my montage. This is iLoveKathy's gameplay, recording, everything..all I did was put the little clips together and edit some ;) I hope you all enjoy!!

I'm still taking requests, so if you would like me to edit your montage also just go ahead and PM me and we'll work something out.

Edit: The quality is not excellent since I had to download the original clips from youtube, then re-render and re-upload :( In addition, some of the color scheme was messed up in the process so I chose a new lighting (Sorta weird IMO).

Posted Image

Harris

Ace

• Members
  • 1009 posts
  • LocationAny way the wind blows.

Nicely done Brandon!

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

That's creepy Harris. How you know my name?

Posted Image

Repressed--

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 844 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

View PostShadouj-, on 09 March 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

So uh..dropbox can't even take a single file of fraps. Does anyone have any other ideas of sending large files?? The only way I can think of doing so is to upload a huge video to youtube of your raw clips, and then I'll break that down. Otherwise...

View PostShadouj-, on 09 March 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

umm they could send the videos to your e-mail or post them onto mdeia fire and then you could download....i think tht would work

Posted Image

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

View PostShadouj-, on 25 March 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

...And how do you know his name?

Harris

Ace

• Members
  • 1009 posts
  • LocationAny way the wind blows.

View PostShadouj-, on 25 March 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

You said your name was Brandon on Gat's topic about quitting CA :P
@Kathy Darn , you beat me to it!

RussianVolk

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ <- Troll!

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • LocationMy House

http://www.woofiles.com/

This is the site i use, you can upload up to 1 gig of stuff which is about a third of a usual montage (assuming it's 3 gigs big)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

View PostHoars, on 26 March 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

...And how do you know his name?

His signature "- Harris, el loco mexicano"

Thanks Volk. I might use that in the future

Posted Image

TermGoHAM

ExiledRunners

• Members
  • 95 posts

oh i've been off of CA for a while, but im sitll interested though lol. I'll get some of my clips too you sometime this week. :P ( i need to start frap again >__>)

this is the song i want to use lol xD and if i have a lot of clips the second song can be run this town by lil wayne from no ceilings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users