Jaws' Comeback!/Escapism(Just read last paragraph)

Jaws Escapism Best Quar Player NA No Challenge QQ Virgins

39 replies to this topic

Batman

Veteran

• Members
  • 5512 posts

I'm up for the second challenge, I need a 1,000+ day RPG.
Unlike -Cezar, I never have bad days.

Posted Image

IHaveReturned

Initiate

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationOverDose and Showdown

View PostBatman, on 31 March 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

I'm up for the second challenge, I need a 1,000+ day RPG.
Unlike -Cezar, I never have bad days.

Except for when im owning you. Wut? ;D
To give up, is to never know where you would have been if you would have kept on going. -Unknown

Posted ImagePosted ImageThanks Funny ^_^

Batman

Veteran

• Members
  • 5512 posts

View PostDisregarded-, on 31 March 2013 - 01:27 AM, said:

Except for when im owning you. Wut? ;D

QQ FLUKEEEEE.

Posted Image

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

Jaws your a Fuking d head QQing so much and stop making long azz threads like holy sh1t
Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

if you said "jUST READ LAST PARAGRAH"
what was the point of the other paragraphs??

Аndrew

Exclusive

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Nooby Kangaroo

View PostBigDaddyJaws, on 30 March 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

. If I lose, I will gift EVERYONE who got higher than me in that game ANYTHING they want for ANY amount of days.

Posted Image

NT Jaws. Credits to Justin for actually being bothered to find this xD

Proof: http://combatarms.ne...?user=-_jaujs_-

Posted Image

Jaws

Ace

• Members
  • 1515 posts
  • The One Who Regrets
  • LocationNueva York

View PostJessica Jung, on 31 March 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Please, for the love of God, stop these retarded posts Jaws... Like almost all of the people has said, if you really want to join the clan go through the whole process like everyone else does. Just because you claim to be "best in the world" does not give you any privileges into trying to cheat your way through the clan. I seriously don't get you, you've done idiotic posts and wrote enough paragraphs for your English Essay homework trash talking about the whole clan in general because we don't let you do whatever the hell you want. Grow the fuck up Jaws. Why the fuck do you put the clan down in one second and then try to join us in the other. In all honesty, if you ask me, I've heard about 2 faced assholes and they were worse enough but looking at you, I can say you're like a 10 faced dickhead who rants like a spoilt brat because you don't get what you want. Tell you what Jaws, you go through the whole process of applying and then the clan would be welcome to accept you. Don't talk about you disliking our members, WE dislike you always putting us down. If you really want to join, learn to respect our clan and everyone else you've insulted...

Sigh, I repeat. You keep telling me to go through the process but I explained this same issue on your own clan page AND to cody and justin personally. Its people like you, that refuse to accept people like me as great and legendary. Your so caught up with trying to be right, that you cant even see the whole point in me making this.

If you were in my shoes, and I typed what you just typed to me, would I still want to go through the Escapism process like everyone else? You tell me a good reason why I should put my destiny in the hands of some kid who rants about my post, and someone that I dont even know/talk to when I logg in everyday.

Use your logic, the next time you try to tell me im "cheating my way in" because as far as im concerned, your just being biased right now. I dont talk to you, I dont know you, but of course now that your in Escapism im suppose to bow down to you?

I told Cody and Justin these things 3 times:

1. I wont KISS-UP to any of your members: this is to imply that there are some people in the clan that I dont talk to, but dont like me.(YOU FOR EXAMPLE) With that said, I dont see how Im expected to get referrals from someone whose probably younger, immature, and worst than me on a game Ive played for 2 years and mastered.

2. I want a compromise: Being that I just stated my 3 compromises, I hope that you can take them seriously. Im not sure if Justin is being serious about accepting the second one, but if thats what its gonna take to get into Escapism Ill do it.

Considering you always leap before you look, and since you dont even know my situation personally, youve been banned from participating from the 2nd compromise, at least until a spot opens up.

View PostThe Thundaah, on 31 March 2013 - 06:57 AM, said:

Posted Image

NT Jaws. Credits to Justin for actually being bothered to find this xD

Proof: http://combatarms.ne...?user=-_jaujs_-

Ive got 50 dollars, I can easily compensate for NX prizes. That is if you want me to change the prizes to an event sort of thing.
Eve Mendes is a goddess.

Аndrew

Exclusive

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Nooby Kangaroo

View PostBigDaddyJaws, on 31 March 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Ive got 50 dollars, I can easily compensate for NX prizes. That is if you want me to change the prizes to an event sort of thing.

I'm pretty sure 50 dollars won't even get you most of the weapon requests if you came 3rd/4th

Posted Image

MTD1

Initiate

• Members
  • 277 posts

Hi jaws ur pro. Just leaving my helpful insight :D

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

Oh, last time I recall you had to have 2 honors and 8 reffs, not beat Cody in a 1v1 and play against the top Escapism members.

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

PolyFreak

ExiledRunners

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationWashington DC

Jaws why are you trying to join Esc so badly, if they don't like you and it seems you don't like them just let it go. Honestly I doubt your going to get in a clan with this approach. Try being nice around them and stop your one page posts raging about shit, you gotta understand you need to change. Anyway good luck with w/e you choose to do.

True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing

Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostThe Thundaah, on 31 March 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure 50 dollars won't even get you most of the weapon requests if you came 3rd/4th

Lol obviously..... if he was to come 6th and we all wanted perms, he wouldn't go out and get us 150k worth of NX. He wouldn't even give us 2k of NX... Sorry jaws, but it's the truth. Even I, hell... even Kiwininja or Jay wouldn't do that.

-Curtis

Ace

• Members
  • 1620 posts

My suggestion to you (Jaws) Make a new account start fresh its obvious a majority of people on the forums don't like you,You may be Good,Or legendary or whatever but attitude is a big part as well and you have already made it clear that,That is not your strong point.
l2ocky

Randomness

Veteran

• Members
  • 2037 posts
  • anal alan baby

Jaws, you doubt Tae's "influential ways". He choked, gargled, swished, and spitted Çum from all the admins to be the SUPREME DICTATOR OF QE.

Posted Image

xcheese

Experienced

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • LocationLester's basement

View PostBigDaddyJaws, on 30 March 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

The Comeback

Every game I attempt to play in ppl be like "Jaws didnt you quit", and in my mind im like STFU because this is my account and my life. Technically, I quit CA 6 months ago, and all of my dear fans and friends asking me when im coming back, or when Im making montage round 2. My usual response is I quit + If I re-join QE maybe. Anyway, yea, I was scrolling the forums one day and I saw that the OLB event was coming up. My lag on CA was utterly awful, but I still tried to attempt to participate. Anyway, I got online and saw my friend Risecurve. We 1v1 sniped and he won cause I am "NO CHALLENGE". Anyway, we did some quar practice as usual, in which I always win when nading. So yea, I had about 1 hour to train before the OLB event, so I joined Jeffy's room and played about 2 games. 20 mins till the event started and gold was actually full, so I used my last two megaphones to annouce that if I didnt win an NX prize I would quit CA.

So yea, round 1 of the event starts and the *** Shadow comes out and says "Pick a number between 1-10 for the password" and im like WDF thats man long because its 10 numberrs you ******. Anyway, I didnt get in round 1, and I raged in the lobby for about 30 minutes. OLB had their whispers off, so I couldn't tell them that I had to play soon b4 I logged off. Anyway, round 2 starts, I guess the number 4, and instantly im in the Junk Flea room for the event.(Some of the same players who played in round 1, somehow still got to play in this round). So anyway, when the game started I told the players that if I didnt win I would quit. Everyone told me to STFU and that they didnt care, and they said that they will make sure I dont win. So yea, for 4 rounds in a row, I got tryhard shifted and usually was one of the first to get infected. I was sitting in 12th place in the room crying my heart out because I got tryharded so much.

So anyway, round 5 starts, and thats when I start to go H.A.M. I pulled off an unbelievable infection spree, to get my score to 0/6. And a few infections after that would make it 0/10 so literally I got all the infections of one round. Round 6 I was host, and I got 4 infections, bringing my score to 0/14 and in 5th place. Ofc, the Qqing begins and ppl was like Jaws is shifting hardcore to win Nx and blah blah blah. So anyway, I was last human in round 7 and I busted ass. Ultra kill, and I shut the kiddies up, FINALLY. But I still lost, cause Ellusionist-(Quar Sprint) got 5 infections destroyed at the end, but anyway I got 2nd place and I have my 30 day recon.

Escapism, I want to join your clan because I want to join your clan. However, Cody thinks that I am "NO CHALLENGE" which is an extreme lie, considering I cant play with you guys while on TS. Anyway, I was thinking of a compromise on how to join your clan but here are a few issues. I said, that your members wont let me in the clan because I am better than all of them, and they wont admit it willingly. I had three ideas on how to compromise on joining Escapism without getting referrals from members. Some of your members, I dont like, dont talk to, and I wont be begging them for a refferal anytime soon.

Compromises:

1. Let me 1v1 sniper with Cody. Since hes very good, I was hoping to have a good match with him up to 30 kills. I win? I join Escapism, I lose, I quit CA(Maybe) and Escapism Admins can share my account along with Risecurve. (Very Serious)

2. Let me Quar your best players in a room(admins and leader are required but not forced to participate). I know you have good players such as(please dont get hype cause I typed your name): JetFlight, Acatelepsy, S9, and a few others that I dont care to mention. Anyway, Ill make it up to 16 players, your clan vs me. You guys can team, shift me, do whatever you please. If I score 3rd place or higher in that game, you must let me in Escapism, no exceptions. If I lose, I will gift EVERYONE who got higher than me in that game ANYTHING they want for ANY amount of days.

3. Let me join Escapism 2(instantly) and judge me as you judge other players. I can be patient with your decisions, since CA is kinda boring now anyway.

Who do you think you are lol? Your so arrogant, just because your good doesn't mean you should go around saying, "Im better than all off them"
or "Im the best in the world" I hope you know 9/10 clans on QM hate arrogant people like you.
Posted Image Boop.

Posted Image
Thanks Funnyman for The Awesome Sig! boop.

Sonny

Ace

• Members
  • 1656 posts
  • XDDDDDDD
  • Locationsame

why do you want to join the "biggest clans". You just said a topic ago that you don't want e-fame...
Posted Image

Thanks Funnyman! :)

-fOrEaL

Initiate

• Members
  • 231 posts

Jaws just make your own clan! Lmao!
Posted Image

Clannad/Henry

Initiate

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

View PostBigDaddyJaws, on 31 March 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Sigh, I repeat. You keep telling me to go through the process but I explained this same issue on your own clan page AND to cody and justin personally. Its people like you, that refuse to accept people like me as great and legendary. Your so caught up with trying to be right, that you cant even see the whole point in me making this.

If you were in my shoes, and I typed what you just typed to me, would I still want to go through the Escapism process like everyone else? You tell me a good reason why I should put my destiny in the hands of some kid who rants about my post, and someone that I dont even know/talk to when I logg in everyday.

Use your logic, the next time you try to tell me im "cheating my way in" because as far as im concerned, your just being biased right now. I dont talk to you, I dont know you, but of course now that your in Escapism im suppose to bow down to you?

I told Cody and Justin these things 3 times:

1. I wont KISS-UP to any of your members: this is to imply that there are some people in the clan that I dont talk to, but dont like me.(YOU FOR EXAMPLE) With that said, I dont see how Im expected to get referrals from someone whose probably younger, immature, and worst than me on a game Ive played for 2 years and mastered.

2. I want a compromise: Being that I just stated my 3 compromises, I hope that you can take them seriously. Im not sure if Justin is being serious about accepting the second one, but if thats what its gonna take to get into Escapism Ill do it.

Considering you always leap before you look, and since you dont even know my situation personally, youve been banned from participating from the 2nd compromise, at least until a spot opens up.

Your reply was so retarded I almost didn't feel like replying to it -___-
Ok, let me tell you what the fuck is happening Jaws, seeing as you say I don't know what type of situation you're in.
Alright, number 1. You keep repeating that you're "oh I'm the best in the world". Can I take just one second to tell you that I don't give a flying fuck if you're the best in the world. I don't give a shit who the fuck you are and how skilled you are, if you're as arrogant and cocky as you're acting now you're never, I REPEAT, NEVER getting into Escapism.
Number 2. Yeah, true, I don't know what type of situation you're in but then again have you ever used your head? Who, other than yourself, has put you in the situation you're in right now? Now, if you actually took the time to ponder what you've done, you should realise you've done all these idiotic threads talking shit and 100% always saying you're the best in the world. Don't blame me or anyone else for the shit you've sunk yourself into because if you have to blame anyone, it'd be yourself. I really suggest you see a therapist or some shit if you're still going to continue acting like the way you are.
Number 3. Yes I am in Escapism but no, I never told you to bow your head down to me, if you really want to get in, atleast show some decency and stop acting like a bitch on the forums so that you'd get your referrals and work your way into the clan. If you're actually wondering why you can't get into Escapism or why most of the people in Escapism dislike you, it's because of the idiotic threads like these. If you really want to join, respect the clan and it's members as who we are. Don't tell me or anyone else to accept you for being a spoilt brat who claims to be the best in the world. Moral of this point, be more humble whether you're really skilled or not.
Number 4. Don't talk to me about me being young, immature and whatnot, I don't care if you've played this game longer than I have nor do I care that you've mastered CA. I just want to say: I'm in Escapism and you're not, so really just shut up. You don't have to kiss up to any of the members to earn our referrals, like I've stated above, if you really want to join and get referrals, look at the stupid stuff you've posted on the forums and then you might see why you're not liked the way you want to be liked.
Lastly, I really don't care about your compromise, because as far as I can see, I don't see a point in it. I don't care about the fact that you've "banned" me from it because it doesn't really prove anything even if it were to go ahead.
You really need to stop being an idiot Jaws, open your eyes.

--Thrilller

Advanced

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Jaws. You've made posts in the past about "Im too poor to afford recon" now your offering nx gifts to people who beat you...? :wallbash:

Why keep trying..? You've been denied by TFP, OLB, QE (just then), and now by half the members of escapism... For the "best in the world" thats not a very good record. :wallbash:

You're asking to join a clan that you just said your better than all of them. Great start to joining. :wallbash:

Cody will thrash you in snipers :wallbash:

You'll have to buy 15 perms for Escapism when you get 16th place :wallbash:
Posted Image

Jaws

Ace

• Members
  • 1515 posts
  • The One Who Regrets
  • LocationNueva York

View Post--Thrilller, on 31 March 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

Jaws. You've made posts in the past about "Im too poor to afford recon" now your offering nx gifts to people who beat you...? :wallbash:

Why keep trying..? You've been denied by TFP, OLB, QE (just then), and now by half the members of escapism... For the "best in the world" thats not a very good record. :wallbash:

You're asking to join a clan that you just said your better than all of them. Great start to joining. :wallbash:

Cody will thrash you in snipers :wallbash:

You'll have to buy 15 perms for Escapism when you get 16th place :wallbash:

I loled at the last one :(
Eve Mendes is a goddess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users