The Quarantine Story.

21 replies to this topic

Jaws

Ace

• Members
  • 1515 posts
  • The One Who Regrets
  • LocationNueva York

Okay for those who caught a glimpse of my first post. Ive decided to start frapsing a little later than expected, mainly because my schedules busy and I wont have as much time as I usually will to fraps things but heres what this post is on. This is a basic sign up sheet for anyone who would like to take certain roles in my project.

Lists of available spots:

Terminators: (Group of 5 Quarantine members set out to find TFP and the cure for the infection.)

Current Members: JawsMoney, Crog-Killer; ( NEED 3 More, must be from clans other than EXR/QE/TFP; <-- This rule may change around crunch time so stay aware )

TFP Members: (TFP members taking part in my project throughout various parts)

Current Members: TheLaffinMan, SIMPYY, (Need 3 more, StiffNinja reccomended)

Boss Zombies: (Host of incredible power and speed, known for keeping my team at difficult bay; Reccomend 3 )

Current Members: NONE

Regular Zombies: (Anyone willing to show there face in my project) (Anyone in the Quar community is allowed to volunteer)

Editors: ( Those interested in Editing for my project and getting screen shots and map overviews.) (Must look professional, although im not a push-over for perfection, so best as you can)

Current Members: Shadouj-, ( 1-2 more reccomended )

Sensei: ( The legendary master of Quar, the teacher of TFP, My group, and all quarantine players in the world )

Current Members: NONE (Reccomended, a well-known player.) (ANY CLAN WOULD DO) (MUST BECOME CLANLESS FOR THE ROLE/ SHORT TIME SO NO WORRIES)

Co-Writers: Okay, so I need someone else to bounce ideas with because my 16 yr old brain, because there are some flaws in this story that I wanna get straigtened out. If there are certain people who wants to help me write up this story and produce it well, please, I ask for your help. ( Need about 2-3 co-writers )

So yea, this is the basic start of a 2-3 month plan, that could work out, and cooperation is vital.
Eve Mendes is a goddess.

CrogSlayer

Experienced

• Members
  • 431 posts

Rec: hauser nation ppl. experts in using tanks and soaking up dem nades a r rpg, good for zombie bosses.
Posted Image

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

Obviously I can be the "Sensei", since everyone knows I'm the best. :cool: (Right Guys?)

So far, it seems you like have got everything under control. I hope this film turns out great and I can't wait to watch it!

RussianVolk

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ <- Troll!

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • LocationMy House

View PostHoars, on 16 March 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Obviously I can be the "Sensei", since everyone knows I'm the best. :cool: (Right Guys?)

So far, it seems you like have got everything under control. I hope this film turns out great and I can't wait to watch it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

O________X

Initiate

• Members
  • 251 posts

I want in, or is that impossible.

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

View PostO________X, on 17 March 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

I want in, or is that impossible.

Tiff is the boss. Demands in her first 3 words. Contradicts in the last 3 words. Includes a conjunction in the middle. :cool:

TermGoHAM

ExiledRunners

• Members
  • 95 posts

obviously, im sensei lol :D CUZ IM UNCLE TERM

Batman

Veteran

• Members
  • 5512 posts

Why don't you make it that, Stiff is the only Survivor of TFP and is the Sensei, and he tells your group to find the lost TFP kiddies.

Posted Image

RussianVolk

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ <- Troll!

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • LocationMy House

View PostTermGoHAM, on 17 March 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

obviously, im sensei lol :D CUZ IM UNCLE TERM

My name is Sam, so shouldn't i be the Sensi... Cause i'm Uncle sam *wink*

(jk my name isn't sam)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

View PostCrogSlayer, on 16 March 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

Rec: hauser nation ppl. experts in using tanks and soaking up dem nades a r rpg, good for zombie bosses.

Thanks, But really we just hold our dicks and hope we dont die. lol
All you will hear in TS if the last zombie/human is a hauser is "HOLDING MAH ****" or "KEEP HOLDING THAT **** BRO".

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

View Post-Croatoan-, on 17 March 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

All you will hear in TS if the last zombie/human is a hauser is "HOLDING MAH ****" or "KEEP HOLDING THAT **** BRO".

Yep. KEEP HOLDING YOUR D!CK BRO!!!! But, Quargasm has a problem with that.... :drag:

BlackYears

Ace

• Members
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCastle in the Sky

I'm up for anything

CrogSlayer

Experienced

• Members
  • 431 posts

View Post-Croatoan-, on 17 March 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

LOL which makes u guys perfect for zombie bosses
Posted Image

CrogSlayer

Experienced

• Members
  • 431 posts

well since ox wants to participate, maybe after the story progresses slightly, we rescuse them after they r attacked by a bunch of zombies. they say they got seperated from thier tfp clanmates during the attack, and then we go and search them out. etc etc. theres a plot line
Posted Image

Jaws

Ace

• Members
  • 1515 posts
  • The One Who Regrets
  • LocationNueva York

Im willing to take what evading said into consideration, but that will only comply if I dont get someone like Tom from hauser nation, or maybe Jeffy from OLB.

As for you O________X (Tiff as your called), you can take whatever spot you feel. If your good with pics and map screenies, it would be helpful towards my goal here. Having you in my story would be helpful as will, that is if you would like double duty. :blush:
Eve Mendes is a goddess.

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

View PostJawsMoney, on 17 March 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Im willing to take what evading said into consideration, but that will only comply if I dont get someone like Tom from hauser nation, or maybe Jeffy from OLB.

As for you O________X (Tiff as your called), you can take whatever spot you feel. If your good with pics and map screenies, it would be helpful towards my goal here. Having you in my story would be helpful as will, that is if you would like double duty. :blush:

You dont think im a threat?

Jaws

Ace

• Members
  • 1515 posts
  • The One Who Regrets
  • LocationNueva York

View Post-Croatoan-, on 17 March 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

You dont think im a threat?

Apologies, I figured u were the leader of hauser nation instead of TOM. :biggrin: As far as my story goes, im willing to recruit you in my team of 5. That is if you please.
Eve Mendes is a goddess.

BlackYears

Ace

• Members
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCastle in the Sky

*cough* I'm up for anything

RussianVolk

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ <- Troll!

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • LocationMy House