BuiltForSpeed

Clan

6 replies to this topic

[Deleted]MrSandMan

• Guests

We are a new quarantine clan that has come to take over all! Please post applications on this topic!

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

You're going to need a shit load of luck for this clan to be successful. There has been so many Quarantine clans that have been recently created or one's that already existed awhile ago that contains most of the "Quarantine community" here. But good luck with this clan. :ohmy:

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

Good luck to you !!!!!

TermGoHAM

ExiledRunners

• Members
  • 95 posts

Nice clan name, and GL

RussianVolk

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ <- Troll!

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • LocationMy House

I like the name, it's very origonal :).

Good luck with the clan btw :) We should CW sometime >:)

Also, like hoars said you will definatly need luck to get your clan going. My clan survived because i used to be in ExiledRunners and got known on the forums and in game :3 and also LargeFries- is in my clan XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Deleted]MrSandMan

• Guests

View PostHoars, on 25 March 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

You're going to need a shit load of luck for this clan to be successful. There has been so many Quarantine clans that have been recently created or one's that already existed awhile ago that contains most of the "Quarantine community" here. But good luck with this clan. :ohmy:

Umm, i dont think luck is the proper term to use. It would be skill. And btw, i don't care what happened in the past. Some people are new to ca but still have quar skills. And tbh, i dont care what u think. I like the clan name, and the members, and that's all that matters. But thanks for ur input. Didnt really change anything but thanks anyway

QuarSprint

• Members
  • 979 posts

Man what do clan leaders think their accomplishing by creating more and more Quarantine clans. Good luck to this clan but like Hoars said, its going to be hard to bring this clan up since there are way to many clan's right now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users