BryanMorris unmasked

161 replies to this topic

Quargasm

Initiate

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Location-DeadDylan-

Hi. Since you guys can't believe the fact that Abe is telling the truth, I have to help and resolve and I guess explain the situation. The situation - Harris, Abe, and I had a teaming group as you all know, we don't need to hide it unlike others. A game changed it all when Harris started to repeatedly kill us and use the tactic "Sorry" over and over, we had enough. Abe and I started to do the same thing to him and as that happened, he noticed we were doing it on purpose. We lost connection with him in-game as well as teamspeak, he ignores us now as well as kick us from his own games. Those megaphones Abe put out is to get his attention as we try to speak to him, but it seems to provoke him more than a message through his skull. If we can't get our friend back, then we'll go full throttle to get him to the real world, he's been hiding and it all sounds cheesy, but I don't know how else to put it. Yeah, it's hard to believe, and yes it's worked his way to an admin again on QE, as well as made progress on his montages. If you haven't noticed, his last montage posted was removed and changed to disclude our helping towards his montages, the past month he hasn't made one, probably because of us. I realise we're exploiting this now and it's been far too long, we had the fun times to screw around with TFP and still do, I don't lie unlike the opposing, however, I am not here to start another rant nor to trash talk anyone at the moment, I want to get this clear and let everyone realise what the f*ck he's doing. It's a pretty big thing, to us anyways, knowing we lose friends because of their stupidity, maybe it's ours, but I doubt it, I doubt giving free kills connects our friendship, apparently it is to Harris.

I know we don't have enough information to prove this, since everyone has negative thinking about us (as a community, not specifically) because of what we do, but we ask to believe us, I don't see anyone else out there that immature to actually follow one of the most known people in Quarantine and completely ruin their gaming life, I can't see anyone doing that unless some people like us who harass people for fun and play the game as joke.

Harris is one of the most respected, I can agree of how he plays and how he acts now, but we're unravelling it now since he's accomplished too much with something he can easily live with until now it's been exploited to everyone who cares and reads this.
Posted Image
Yes, that's Quargasm Quarantine People.
Respect isn't earned by handjobs, its given
Be kinky with me, and I'll touch your ass
I love ***** and I'm highly unexperienced. mesos plx
IGN: Quargasm
Clan: Cow Gazers
P.S: Least profile views, It must be my uglyness xD

--Villain

Laffin's Bae

• Members
  • 263 posts

He really doesn't seem like the person to do that.. But I guess you could be getting on something...

OT : "We All have skeletons in the closet." Nice one...

TFP-Kyle

Ace

• Members
  • 1297 posts

well atleast you both came out and told the community what was going on.

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

View PostQuargasm, on 27 March 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Hi. Since you guys can't believe the fact that Abe is telling the truth, I have to help and resolve and I guess explain the situation. The situation - Harris, Abe, and I had a teaming group as you all know, we don't need to hide it unlike others. A game changed it all when Harris started to repeatedly kill us and use the tactic "Sorry" over and over, we had enough. Abe and I started to do the same thing to him and as that happened, he noticed we were doing it on purpose. We lost connection with him in-game as well as teamspeak, he ignores us now as well as kick us from his own games. Those megaphones Abe put out is to get his attention as we try to speak to him, but it seems to provoke him more than a message through his skull. If we can't get our friend back, then we'll go full throttle to get him to the real world, he's been hiding and it all sounds cheesy, but I don't know how else to put it. Yeah, it's hard to believe, and yes it's worked his way to an admin again on QE, as well as made progress on his montages. If you haven't noticed, his last montage posted was removed and changed to disclude our helping towards his montages, the past month he hasn't made one, probably because of us. I realise we're exploiting this now and it's been far too long, we had the fun times to screw around with TFP and still do, I don't lie unlike the opposing, however, I am not here to start another rant nor to trash talk anyone at the moment, I want to get this clear and let everyone realise what the f*ck he's doing. It's a pretty big thing, to us anyways, knowing we lose friends because of their stupidity, maybe it's ours, but I doubt it, I doubt giving free kills connects our friendship, apparently it is to Harris.

I know we don't have enough information to prove this, since everyone has negative thinking about us (as a community, not specifically) because of what we do, but we ask to believe us, I don't see anyone else out there that immature to actually follow one of the most known people in Quarantine and completely ruin their gaming life, I can't see anyone doing that unless some people like us who harass people for fun and play the game as joke.

Harris is one of the most respected, I can agree of how he plays and how he acts now, but we're unravelling it now since he's accomplished too much with something he can easily live with until now it's been exploited to everyone who cares and reads this.

Rule of teaming: Number 1 rule is No FREE KILLS(Unless you do something stupid to kill someone (Mineblow/Host Kill/RPG&Law Block)). As for the survival aspect 2 or 1 zombie not infecting me will not increase my chance of survival. It will lenthen the time of my survival but it doesn't increase it. ex: Quargasm doesn't chase me but remember there are 4 or more zombies chasing me. So will that guarantee me a free survival? There's no such thing as a free survival in our games. We make sure of that. We rarely play a game were the majority of the people are HN members.
Rules is not enforced member do as they please. We don't condemn anyone for infecting/slaying each other its frowned upon but we're not gonna say "Stop killing me im trying to survive"
Personally i dont like getting infected by a fellow clanmate. But I will not tell them to stop. Like i said i let them do what they want.
BTW free kills is based on the guy who killed you. It's not an automatic i killed you accidentally and he/she gets free kill. It all depends on the person that killed the other person.

Simpyy

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 885 posts

O-o i didnt have the impression that anyone was screwing with us. Just fanboys gone wild.

Posted Image

TFP-Kyle

Ace

• Members
  • 1297 posts

View PostQuargasm, on 27 March 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

I realise we're exploiting this now and it's been far too long, we had the fun times to screw around with TFP and still do,

made me laugh but sitll kinda sad o.o

Batman

Veteran

• Members
  • 5512 posts

View PostShadouj-, on 27 March 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

That's a pretty big hackusation you're making there buddy. Camperzard is one of the most respected, well-known QR players not to mention an admin of QE.

I don't think he would be falsely hackusating unless he really meant it; considering, him & Zard are quite good friends.

Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

So camperzard is a closet hacker ...... Wow. What has this game come to.

Off topic: stiffninja actually posted something for once xD

Taeyeon

Tryhard

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • Regime Leader

View PostEvading, on 27 March 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

I don't think he would be falsely hackusating unless he really meant it; considering, him & Zard are quite good friends.

They were good friends >.>

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

View Post-DeadDylan, on 28 March 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

So camperzard is a closet hacker ...... Wow. What has this game come to.

Off topic: stiffninja actually posted something for once xD

To my knowledge he only hacked on his alt. But a hacker is a hacker.

S9ldier

OverTheLimit

• Members
  • 1220 posts
  • LocationIdk

Dont you guys think we should hear Zards side of the story before we start calling him a closet hacker, or just hating on him in general?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

You want to find out a reason why he hacked on his alt? I also didnt say anything about taking out your pitchforks and start a mob out of these posts.

[Deleted]MyLittleAk47

• Guests

View Post-Croatoan-, on 27 March 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

He was whisping me everytime he did. I think 4 times?

LOL THEN YOU SHOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE GENUIS.

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

He was my friend at the time... why would i risk taking a SS of him hacking.

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

Well let's just hear what he has to say when he sees this post. He's gonna be pissed xD

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

His a fighter i would expect a strong argument from him

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View Post-Croatoan-, on 28 March 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

His a fighter i would expect a strong argument from him

Oh yeah dude, no doubt, if I had that reputation I would say anything to get myself out of this shit, even with all the evidence, I doubt he will admit it.
I hate closet hackers.

Taeyeon

Tryhard

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • Regime Leader

I'm going to stay outta this... >.>

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostTaeyeon, on 28 March 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

I'm going to stay outta this... >.>

Why? He's in your clan, and if this is true I'm sure he won't be anymore.

Taeyeon

Tryhard

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • Regime Leader

View Post-DeadDylan, on 28 March 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

Why? He's in your clan, and if this is true I'm sure he won't be anymore.

I have no before knowledge of any of this. Even if he's in my clan, we don't tell each other everything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users