BryanMorris unmasked

161 replies to this topic

Harris

Ace

• Members
  • 1009 posts
  • LocationAny way the wind blows.

Evidence or coincidence, like you said. I'll tell you what's really going on, "my mask being taken off'.
First off Tom, I don't make montages so frequently, and if you wanted to know, I took it down because of the accolade sounds, as I clearly explained in the description. Here's my progress from my most recent gameplay :
Check out my blatant hacks everyone. Like those chams, Dylan?
Or if you're still up for it, Tom, I'll gladly take part of that Teamview request. Or maybe you were trolling me then too, as you have been for the past MONTH., Do you want to know the real reason I cut off my communication with you, Abe?It's because I was so, so, so tired of listening to your rage episodes on Skype when you got infected. Then to see you kick the people out of the room? That was when I had enough. I'll admit, right after that I was toying around with you, knifing you, maybe the occasional kill. That was completely by accident. Apparently you've been friends with me for over a year, and still didn't know that I make a lot of mistakes. Normally you would brush it off, but on that day you decided to have a twenty foot stick up your ass and started teaming up on me with Tom. That, combined with the Skype episodes, made me pissed off. So I did what I thought was best, I broke off my communication with you two. And you know what? Not kicking shifters or teaming makes you a better player, you should really try it (Oops, but I'm Bryan, so my hacks made me a better player).
I didn't come into your room, and I expected the same privilege from you. But what did I get? PM's from you, megaphones about me, coming into my room when you're clearly not welcome, and now this. It's funny really, you two are practically obsessed with me. Can't let bygones be bygones, can you?
Now then, instead of relying on the word of a fanatic, I'm waiting for that teamview. Preferably Laffin, I don't want immature pricks going through my personal stuff.

Taeyeon

Tryhard

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • Regime Leader

I showed him those tricks ;)

TFP-Kyle

Ace

• Members
  • 1297 posts

View PostCamperZard, on 28 March 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Evidence or coincidence, like you said. I'll tell you what's really going on, "my mask being taken off'.
First off Tom, I don't make montages so frequently, and if you wanted to know, I took it down because of the accolade sounds, as I clearly explained in the description. Here's my progress from my most recent gameplay :
Or if you're still up for it, Tom, I'll gladly take part of that Teamview request. Or maybe you were trolling me then too, as you have been for the past MONTH., Do you want to know the real reason I cut off my communication with you, Abe?It's because I was so, so, so tired of listening to your rage episodes on Skype when you got infected. Then to see you kick the people out of the room? That was when I had enough. I'll admit, right after that I was toying around with you, knifing you, maybe the occasional kill. That was completely by accident. Apparently you've been friends with me for over a year, and still didn't know that I make a lot of mistakes. Normally you would brush it off, but on that day you decided to have a twenty foot stick up your ass and started teaming up on me with Tom. That, combined with the Skype episodes, made me pissed off. So I did what I thought was best, I broke off my communication with you two. And you know what? Not kicking shifters or teaming makes you a better player, you should really try it (Oops, but I'm Bryan, so my hacks made me a better player).
I didn't come into your room, and I expected the same privilege from you. But what did I get? PM's from you, megaphones about me, coming into my room when you're clearly not welcome, and now this. It's funny really, you two are practically obsessed with me. Can't let bygones be bygones, can you?
Now then, instead of relying on the word of a fanatic, I'm waiting for that teamview. Preferably Laffin, I don't want immature pricks going through my personal stuff.

Then get LGC verifed instead of laffin TVing because laffin is very busy with school, the website , and ****** kids on combat arms.

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

Smarty pants i dont kick people without a good reason. Ask Jared/Tae and other members of my clan even though they want me to kick someone for shifting or other various reason (That's not Glitching/Team Killing/Hacking/Harassing) i wouldn't. Yes i get angry everyone does something not alot will admit but I'm not gonna rage the person for it especially for shifting since i do it aswell. So i dont know where your basing this "I rage kick".

Oh and for the stick up my ass I got tired of you killing me and getting me killed for no reason that's why I started going after you. Maybe you haven't noticed but you "accidentally" killing me everyday does piss me off. As for tom doing it thats his own reason. What 2 zombies going after you is teaming now? So if Random A and Random B goes after you at the same time that's teaming?? Random A pins you with a machine gun and Random B throws a nade do you also consider that teaming??

And really the only reason we PM you was to find out your reason for being angry I didn't care much for the outcome when you answer but i wanted a reason. I did it in QE forums and QM forum. Both you chose to ignore.
I gave you an ultimatum still you didn't reply.

Makes me wonder why you would answer my question now when your rep is at stake. When i asked you about 4~5 times in different ways.

Harris

Ace

• Members
  • 1009 posts

View PostOwned4free, on 28 March 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

Then get LGC verifed instead of laffin TVing because laffin is very busy with school, the website , and ****** kids on combat arms.

Could you PM me the website or something? It's my first time using the program and I'm clueless as to what LGC or Teamview actually does.

View Post-Croatoan-, on 28 March 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Smarty pants i dont kick people without a good reason. Ask Jared/Tae and other members of my clan even though they want me to kick someone for shifting or other various reason (That's not Glitching/Team Killing/Hacking/Harassing) i wouldn't. Yes i get angry everyone does something not alot will admit but I'm not gonna rage the person for it especially for shifting since i do it aswell. So i dont know where your basing this "I rage kick".

Oh and for the stick up my ass I got tired of you killing me and getting me killed for no reason that's why I started going after you. Maybe you haven't noticed but you "accidentally" killing me everyday does piss me off. As for tom doing it thats his own reason. What 2 zombies going after you is teaming now? So if Random A and Random B goes after you at the same time that's teaming?? Random A pins you with a machine gun and Random B throws a nade do you also consider that teaming??

And really the only reason we PM you was to find out your reason for being angry I didn't care much for the outcome when you answer but i wanted a reason. I did it in QE forums and QM forum. Both you chose to ignore.
I gave you an ultimatum still you didn't reply.

Makes me wonder why you would answer my question now when your rep is at stake. When i asked you about 4~5 times in different ways.

It went more like this: I killed you a couple of times accidently, like I did on some days, but you decided to overreact dramatically. And of course it's teaming, you two were obviously doing it deliberately; going after me as infected or human. I wouldn't call people I've known for over a year, "Random A and Random B". They have names, and I used to trust and respect them.
You knew damn well why I was angry, but still you persisted with the PM's. If you answer your PM WITH YOUR QUESTION, then why do so in the first place? Since you wanted to make this public, I got pissed off. You wanted your answer, and now you have it.
Satisfied?

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

Never said you hacked, don't put me into this.

Quargasm

Initiate

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Location-DeadDylan-

Couple of times accidentally? LOL. You're not getting away with this one, everyday, you'd at least kill us 5 times, thats right, 5 freakin times, and everyone elses persective, good for you, you're good, but we WERE teaming, and yet everytime you did it, you aimed at us. I doubt it was on accident. And suddenly throughout your montage you just took us off your description, left everyone on but us at the time? Oh and your new part for your montage, I only see about a minutes worth of a montage out of the 7 minutes, yes you might be carefully getting kills and what not, but doesn't explain the huge deduction of montage videos elapsed in order to make a montage changing from your last to your present one.

I'm not going against the teamview, but CLEARLY you're making the right choice of having someone you just met rather than someone you've met for 2 years. Even with that stated, I am willing to fraps/camcord the TV as I do it or if Laffin does it, otherwise I am not taking any other "word of trust" towards the Teamview not that I have trust in Laffin, but to see if he or I actually looked where someone is supposed to be looking. I WANT to teamview you, and you really think even an "immature prick" would even go through someone's personal information and exploit them? Really? You've known me far long and you know I wouldn't do that, I guess not, I guess you have to lie out of this one in order to keep yourself clean.
Posted Image
Yes, that's Quargasm Quarantine People.
Respect isn't earned by handjobs, its given
Be kinky with me, and I'll touch your ass
I love ***** and I'm highly unexperienced. mesos plx
IGN: Quargasm
Clan: Cow Gazers
P.S: Least profile views, It must be my uglyness xD

TermGoHAM

ExiledRunners

• Members
  • 95 posts

This is more of a personal matter in which they have messaging for on the site. Lol

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post-Croatoan-, on 28 March 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Smarty pants i dont kick people without a good reason.

LOLOLOL ur one of the biggest freaken ragers out there, i enter your room, i infect you and u would cuss at me and call me a shifter and i will get kicked, yet I didn't even press the shift button and i've crouched u several times and u still kick me, ur just an immature *#$*@Q*%#*Q.

Zard, i believe you're legit, being one of you're fan boys/friends, i highly respect you.

-__GaT__-

• Members
  • 133 posts

Lol Camper. I told you how your " friends " were.

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

View PostIHitBoom, on 28 March 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

LOLOLOL ur one of the biggest freaken ragers out there, i enter your room, i infect you and u would cuss at me and call me a shifter and i will get kicked, yet I didn't even press the shift button and i've crouched u several times and u still kick me, ur just an immature *#$*@Q*%#*Q.

Zard, i believe you're legit, being one of you're fan boys/friends, i highly respect you.

Yup. So you can ask EVERYONE in my clan and a former member Calfa what i do with shifters. We troll them, shift them back, but I'll never kick a shifter just for shifting.
You tell everyone how Im a rager and all that shit when your not any better when you ***** at someone. Ex: You were still in that clan UnstoppableRun. Anyways in a game with 2 of your other clanmates you 3 were blatantly shifting everyone I didnt ***** about it. I just went on playing. Then i shifted you then you or a clan mate of yours says "No shifting" what kind of a rule is that? You can shift others but others cant shift you.

Harris

Ace

• Members
  • 1009 posts

View PostQuargasm, on 28 March 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

Couple of times accidentally? LOL. You're not getting away with this one, everyday, you'd at least kill us 5 times, thats right, 5 freakin times, and everyone elses persective, good for you, you're good, but we WERE teaming, and yet everytime you did it, you aimed at us. I doubt it was on accident. And suddenly throughout your montage you just took us off your description, left everyone on but us at the time? Oh and your new part for your montage, I only see about a minutes worth of a montage out of the 7 minutes, yes you might be carefully getting kills and what not, but doesn't explain the huge deduction of montage videos elapsed in order to make a montage changing from your last to your present one.

I'm not going against the teamview, but CLEARLY you're making the right choice of having someone you just met rather than someone you've met for 2 years. Even with that stated, I am willing to fraps/camcord the TV as I do it or if Laffin does it, otherwise I am not taking any other "word of trust" towards the Teamview not that I have trust in Laffin, but to see if he or I actually looked where someone is supposed to be looking. I WANT to teamview you, and you really think even an "immature prick" would even go through someone's personal information and exploit them? Really? You've known me far long and you know I wouldn't do that, I guess not, I guess you have to lie out of this one in order to keep yourself clean.

Yes, maybe it was "5 freakin times", but I've killed you the same amount day after day for the past year, and it wasn't a problem before. So why is it now? Now then, tell me where are all the people I liked and gave a shoutout to? They're not in the description either. Perhaps I was pissed off at them too? Nope, I just decided that shoutouts weren't relevant at the time. Why are you bringing this up anyway? It's my montage, I'll do whatever I please with it.
Oh, and if you check the release date, it says March 10th. That's 18 days ago, and I completed 3 more minutes already. Rendering and uploading is a pain in the ass, and I wanted to reply to this topic as soon as I saw it, so I gave you that version instead of my 60% completed one.
I've known Laffin almost as long as I've known you, because of his videos on yt.com/cacheaters. And although we stopped talking so much, I would still trust an admin of this forums before #1 E-Troll Thomas. Considering the situation with you constantly trolling me, do you really believe I would trust you going through my computer? No thanks, I'd rather be cautious and be TVed by Laffin or an LGC admin. I'm sure they'll know the places to look.

CrogSlayer

Experienced

• Members
  • 431 posts

View Post-DeadDylan, on 28 March 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

So camperzard is a closet hacker ...... Wow. What has this game come to.
Off topic: stiffninja actually posted something for once xD

i believe that u just did say he was a hacker.

now imma go out and say it we all got skeletons in the closets. now without any hard evidence, i dont c how he could be bryan morris. now its true they were all made on the same day, but hell i could have made all 4 of the accs for all u know. u can can access one of them, which backs u up, but its not enough to put him away. now even if he is bryan morris(who has crashed my games before so not allowed), he doesnt hack on camper, so hes off the hook. u should have came earlier with more evidence. u cant take down peoples reps without the proof to back it up. u bring points, but innocent until proven guilty is the way it works for the most part on this forums(least from what ive seen)
Posted Image

Quargasm

Initiate

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Location-DeadDylan-

Then let him TV you, I don't care. If he's not recording it, then I'm not paying attention to you anymore. We know you've downloaded them lmao, if you're planning to have another PC running while the TV is up, obviously something is up, otherwise I'm not here to screw around. However, this obviously isn't going to well since the community knows our clan as raging and trash speaking people, and you obviously have more connections now, if you're going to stay that way and keep hiding your hacks, then there's no point in this. I'm not letting this go until you're ready to confess. You're the big star here.
Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

Team view is pointless, you can upload hacks in 10 minutes and delete them in 1 minute. No reason to Tv him, if he did hack, the hacks are LonG gone.

View PostCrogSlayer, on 28 March 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

now imma go out and say it we all got skeletons in the closets. now without any hard evidence, i dont c how he could be bryan morris. now its true they were all made on the same day, but hell i could have made all 4 of the accs for all u know. u can can access one of them, which backs u up, but its not enough to put him away. now even if he is bryan morris(who has crashed my games before so not allowed), he doesnt hack on camper, so hes off the hook. u should have came earlier with more evidence. u cant take down peoples reps without the proof to back it up. u bring points, but innocent until proven guilty is the way it works for the most part on this forums(least from what ive seen)

Oops I didn't mean to say he was one, I meant to say he MIGHT be, my bad.

Quargasm

Initiate

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Location-DeadDylan-

"Team view is pointless, you can upload hacks in 10 minutes and delete them in 1 minute. No reason to Tv him, if he did hack, the hacks are LonG gone."

You don't know how to teamview. The source of hacks are used from an uploader, not direct.
Posted Image

Abe

Exclusive

• Members
  • 787 posts

View PostCrogSlayer, on 28 March 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

You know how close of a friend we were...Being close friends we did similar things. So when he made BryanMorris i joined in the fun. Originally our Morris alts were made to troll people nothing else.
Also i never said to pick up your torch/pitchfork and go after the guy. I only stated facts. Yes hard to prove but they are the truth.
But really i know most people are in a denial state of mind about this. Something me and Tom agreed would happen before i even posted this thread.
But Crog, Think about it. What will i gain for lying.

Quargasm

Initiate

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Location-DeadDylan-

"But Crog, Think about it. What will i gain for lying."

You guys are probably thinking this is stupid and the obvious answers is that we are trolls, we've exploited it to everyone, but we never go around and harassing people until they actually admit it unless we've got something we're on it.
Posted Image

Quargasm

Initiate

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Location-DeadDylan-

Soz Harris, Didn't know you had to really go further on from our Skype calls that you actually used us for kills and didn't even say we were annoying, and you just left us. I'm also soz that you think it's appropriate to block us, remove us on skype, facebook, no longer visit our teamspeak without actually explaining your reasons. I didn't realise you were THAT pissed on us, looks like you're actually more grudged than us, we started a week ago, you started ever since skype apparently.
Posted Image

Harris

Ace

• Members
  • 1009 posts

View PostQuargasm, on 28 March 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Soz Harris, Didn't know you had to really go further on from our Skype calls that you actually used us for kills and didn't even say we were annoying, and you just left us. I'm also soz that you think it's appropriate to block us, remove us on skype, facebook, no longer visit our teamspeak without actually explaining your reasons. I didn't realise you were THAT pissed on us, looks like you're actually more grudged than us, we started a week ago, you started ever since skype apparently.

Good idea, I'll let you TV my other, imaginary computer. And lmao, I don't need to use anyone for kills. My stats are high enough, the only reason I still play this game is to fraps for montages. Like I said, it was an accident, and you still don't choose to believe me.
Those programs and site you listed, I deactivated my facebook, closed down my Skype account, and uninstalled Teamspeak. It's the same thing with the montage, you weren't all at fault. I just felt I didn't need to use those anymore, so I let go of my other friends on Skype and facebook, including you. And don't act like it was a week ago. Right after the ordeal, you started joining my rooms to make me leave on purpose. It was only after advice from a friend that I started cleaning you out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users