• G.O.A.T

$7 for burrito

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

nice demo queer

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

u still suck at BF4

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostVirgin, on 12 March 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

u still suck at BF4

http://battlelog.bat.../1303668626/pc/
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

did he lie about being in a car crash? kappa.

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

View PostReece, on 12 March 2016 - 10:10 PM, said:

did he lie about being in a car crash? kappa.

Idk why you come at me still
Like...
I can talk about your failures in school
You dropping out because of a girl
Your multiple internet relationships
Your joke of a job
Your hairline/hair
Your social life
Your imperfect smile
Your bank account LOL

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostNoobDriller1, on 12 March 2016 - 10:38 PM, said:

Idk why you come at me still
Like...
I can talk about your failures in school
You dropping out because of a girl
Your multiple internet relationships
Your joke of a job
Your hairline/hair
Your social life
Your imperfect smile
Your bank account LOL

although you don't know anything about any of those things so rip LOL
Only one that people on this forum/you would have any idea about would be 'Your multiple internet relationships' and that'd be from girls talking not me, the rest, good luck LOL. I know a lot more on you (nice dox/ip kid) then you have even a clue on me.
'Your bank account LOL' lmfao, good luck trying to even match the same digits yet alone figures mate. #Justgotanewcar.

And how can you talk about any of those things LOOL, eat your own words retard.

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

View PostReece, on 12 March 2016 - 10:46 PM, said:

although you don't know anything about any of those things so rip LOL
Only one that people on this forum/you would have any idea about would be 'Your multiple internet relationships' and that'd be from girls talking not me, the rest, good luck LOL. I know a lot more on you (nice dox/ip kid) then you have even a clue on me.
'Your bank account LOL' lmfao, good luck trying to even match the same digits yet alone figures mate. #Justgotanewcar.

And how can you talk about any of those things LOOL, eat your own words retard.

Posted Image
That smile, A-1. That nonexistent haircut, A-1.
Oh yes. A Prius is extremely high valued and big baller. From what I learned from my Melbourne contacts, your job is pathetic. How can you talk about bank accounts when you work for someone else? You will always be someone's bitch. You will always be lower class. You will always be nothing more than a guy on a dead forum trying to get his post count up
Now be a good inspector and reinspect your average life

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostNoobDriller1, on 12 March 2016 - 11:00 PM, said:

Posted Image
That smile, A-1. That nonexistent haircut, A-1.
Oh yes. A Prius is extremely high valued and big baller. From what I learned from my Melbourne contacts, your job is pathetic. How can you talk about bank accounts when you work for someone else? You will always be someone's bitch. You will always be lower class. You will always be nothing more than a guy on a dead forum trying to get his post count up
Now be a good inspector and reinspect your average life

That isn't a smite, wot. + got a completely different haicut LOL If you included the girl we were obviously doing stupid faces LOL. I don't even live in melbourne and you don't know my job LMFAO, and a "prius" isn't even my car LMFAO. We all work for someone else unless you work for urself which a lot of the time you don't know make any money or you're a millionaire.

How many things you wanna get wrong? Don't embarrass yourself, you're literally still in school getting paid below minimum-wage to an Australian. Oh and + got the family a new car (with a trade-in of old car) + me a new car, bought myself a piano recently too! One car was 33k, the other was 29k. In a bank cheque for the both (picking up the 33k on wednesday tho), so before you even think you can make an argument without knowing a thing about me, that not even my best friends online (sam/logan) know, you really should hush up.

You send un-wanted dick pics to girls, telling me i'm "lower class" LMFAO

Again, reevaluate your little "argument", when you say you dox me when you can't even get my ip, my car that I posted on facebook, my current look which I also posted, and you don't even know where I live LOL. How pathetic are you. Only reason you even have my facebook is cause I post my last name/skype everywhere, acting all tough that you took the time to download my profile pic (only thing you have on me which is half a year old) and crop it out LOL

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

View PostReece, on 12 March 2016 - 11:23 PM, said:

That isn't a smite, wot. + got a completely different haicut LOL If you included the girl we were obviously doing stupid faces LOL. I don't even live in melbourne and you don't know my job LMFAO, and a "prius" isn't even my car LMFAO. We all work for someone else unless you work for urself which a lot of the time you don't know make any money or you're a millionaire.

How many things you wanna get wrong? Don't embarrass yourself, you're literally still in school getting paid below minimum-wage to an Australian. Oh and + got the family a new car (with a trade-in of old car) + me a new car, bought myself a piano recently too! One car was 33k, the other was 29k. In a bank cheque for the both (picking up the 33k on wednesday tho), so before you even think you can make an argument without knowing a thing about me, that not even my best friends online (sam/logan) know, you really should hush up.

You send un-wanted dick pics to girls, telling me i'm "lower class" LMFAO

Again, reevaluate your little "argument", when you say you dox me when you can't even get my ip, my car that I posted on facebook, my current look which I also posted, and you don't even know where I live LOL. How pathetic are you. Only reason you even have my facebook is cause I post my last name/skype everywhere, acting all tough that you took the time to download my profile pic (only thing you have on me which is half a year old) and crop it out LOL

Let's be clear - nowhere did I attempt to dox you or care enough to look into your personal life
Simply from what I seen, you're fugly
Everything you mentioned, it's pocket change. My line(s) runs 7 digits deep. You buy mediocre cars, I buy businesses. You claim to make digits I won't touch but that's cause I already surpassed you. Why touch pennies when you make Benjamin's? How does it feel to be second class to America? Always being One upped in every category since you met me
Your cocky attitude proving to be your demise. Your spontaneous arrogance falling short. I would list things I accomplished, but you wouldn't be able to fall asleep

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

ok these drama things and threads n stuff are actually startin to give me cancer tbh lol
fuck u peter

Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostNoobDriller1, on 13 March 2016 - 12:04 AM, said:

Let's be clear - nowhere did I attempt to dox you or care enough to look into your personal life
Everything you mentioned, it's pocket change. My line(s) runs 7 digits deep. You buy mediocre cars, I buy businesses. You claim to make digits I won't touch but that's cause I already surpassed you. Why touch pennies when you make Benjamin's? How does it feel to be second class to America? Always being One upped in every category since you met me
Your cocky attitude proving to be your demise. Your spontaneous arrogance falling short. I would list things I accomplished, but you wouldn't be able to fall asleep

Dude you arent even old enough to sign papers to buy a company let alone buy your shitty presented STOLEN COMPANY name that can easily get you sued that is going under "baja burritos". Retard LMFAO. If it wasn't for DECA handing you over a company, you'd be working at mcdonalds. Not one thing you've said about me has even been near accurate and you threatened to dox me a long ass time ago and then failed to even get my ip even though I handed you over my skype LMFAO. so how about I give you some information that's actually relevant and try to go again?

Does your girlfriend know you're still in love with a 16 year old slut?
http://www.thebajaburrito.com/
Jaskaran Bhullar
Posted Image
Posted Image

You were given a shitty company that barely makes enough money to hire employees, yet alone pay your parents rent lmfao. Talk about being fugly, you better be looking like a model to be critiquing people's looks... OH wait, nah... you don't. you and your hobbit ass looking girlfriend look like brother and sister LMFAO.

How about instead of raising awareness for cancer, you don't give this forum cancer and go back to the hole you came from, acting higher then you are. JAJAJA. Peace, late.

p.s. if you'd like some more of your details leaked before i get banned from this shitty forum, i'm happy to. Maybe if you contact your "Melbourne contacts" (LOOL WTF) you can find out one bit of information/dirt or anything I cared about. Or you gonna lie again and make up some random shit to act superior? Try the "ugly" response again, I know i'm not a model so idgaf LOL. Ferret looking ass trying to say he's a millionaire and pretending he's the hottest male in mexico, lmfao. Go back to selling burrito's at your local school, worthless faggot.

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

Hey, lets not forget that Driller did get a scholarship from his PSAT's. This guy is going places leave him alone #stopthehate!
but 4real fuck this dylan kid snapchatting me all day his rat face.

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

As if u guys can be fucked to do a whole background check on each other looking into every detail of their lives.
I love drama, causing it and watching it. But i'd never be fucked to put that much work into getting dirt on someone (unless i rlly fukn cared, but i dont cus its fucking qm).

I mean this is next level sad right here... i thought i was pretty sad but u guys just took it to a whole new level. GL in life mr business man that spends more time finding dirt on others than running his own business. And gl spider person with.. whatever the fuk ur doin

But hey keep this up if u got more beef and shit to throw, very entertaining...but sad. Doubt driller would reply tho cus reece just smacked the fuk outta him.

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

View PostNoobDriller1, on 13 March 2016 - 12:04 AM, said:

LOL what happened to going big for basketball. No Dude with 7 digits gonna be arguing with a guy on forums. Gtfo driller I prolly have more money then you and people here know that 2. My fucking jacket probably can. Buy you're entire closet.

View PostReece, on 13 March 2016 - 01:43 AM, said:

Dude you arent even old enough to sign papers to buy a company let alone buy your shitty presented STOLEN COMPANY name that can easily get you sued that is going under "baja burritos". Retard LMFAO. If it wasn't for DECA handing you over a company, you'd be working at mcdonalds. Not one thing you've said about me has even been near accurate and you threatened to dox me a long ass time ago and then failed to even get my ip even though I handed you over my skype LMFAO. so how about I give you some information that's actually relevant and try to go again?

Jaskaran Bhullar
Posted Image
Posted Image

You were given a shitty company that barely makes enough money to hire employees, yet alone pay your parents rent lmfao. Talk about being fugly, you better be looking like a model to be critiquing people's looks... OH wait, nah... you don't. you and your hobbit ass looking girlfriend look like brother and sister LMFAO.

How about instead of raising awareness for cancer, you don't give this forum cancer and go back to the hole you came from, acting higher then you are. JAJAJA. Peace, late.

p.s. if you'd like some more of your details leaked before i get banned from this shitty forum, i'm happy to. Maybe if you contact your "Melbourne contacts" (LOOL WTF) you can find out one bit of information/dirt or anything I cared about. Or you gonna lie again and make up some random shit to act superior? Try the "ugly" response again, I know i'm not a model so idgaf LOL. Ferret looking ass trying to say he's a millionaire and pretending he's the hottest male in mexico, lmfao. Go back to selling burrito's at your local school, worthless faggot.

Someone basically he's a broke Indian Dude dating his sister making minimum wage trying to act hard while in love with a 15 year old on a game. LOL drillers life is a mess. Btw get a fucking stylist you style sucks

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

Aight niggas , nice fragmovie boredyet was really nice, btw any tips on how to control spray control on the ak?

View PostPastWishes, on 13 March 2016 - 05:47 AM, said:

LOL what happened to going big for basketball. No Dude with 7 digits gonna be arguing with a guy on forums. Gtfo driller I prolly have more money then you and people here know that 2. My fucking jacket probably can. Buy you're entire closet.

Someone basically he's a broke Indian Dude dating his sister making minimum wage trying to act hard while in love with a 15 year old on a game. LOL drillers life is a mess. Btw get a fucking stylist you style sucks

Please, your sketchers aint nothing boy, my nigga if you got goose like me you can talk.

Pastwishes you aint MoneyTeam my nigga youre broke as fuck kid. "Have more money than you and people here know that", nigga you're a bumass nigga who can BARELY "BARELY" afford a fucking pencil so hush it and lick my Pirate black yeezies for $50

View PostReece, on 13 March 2016 - 01:43 AM, said:

Jaskaran Bhullar
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tell em what's up, my son

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

Queue up anyone?

Posted Image

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

i got chu gio :)
yo where the fuck does wesley come in from lmao?

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

where the mods @ doe
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users