TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

Quote vis Discord: Jesus Son#9906 said:

NEW BEGINNINGS

With the Combat Arms Quarantine Regen community dead, few visited to see the drastic changes to the game after Valofe bought out Combat Arms. Quite recently a majority of some of the Elite/Oldest players of North America decided to make a comeback to relive the glory days. Which brought the creation of New Beginnings so we could come together with our friendships we have made over the years. Today we are here to help this community find once again what we now experience on a day to day basis, by Hosting an event for the community. Depending on the success of the event we'd like to continue this regularly. Below are some of the individuals that have made this possible, and If you ever feel yourself in a state of boredom come chill with the boys on the New Beginnings discord where there is never a dull moment.

FRIENDS

LucyDesmonds/Chris
KilaKong/Mike
Essentials/Edu
Hulk/Danesh
Conner
SnowKing/Efron
Resolutionss/Peter
BozoBob/Aidan
Muufasa/Tommy
Noobdriller1/Justin
James/Commenced
WaWa/Will
Fullskeed/Niss
Malisis/Danny
Acuracy/Dylan
Perseptions/Lester
Tebworths/Ali
Listed/Jose
Kyums/Amit

Discord: https://discord.gg/5nuPYT5

JEFFY

Watch Jeffy's Combat Arms Story
I hope everyone’s been doing well in life since it’s probably been years many of us have actively played Combat Arms. For those that might not know who I am, like most others I used to be someone that loved playing quarantine back in the golden days of CA. Although I’ve moved on to other games and in life, sometimes I find myself missing the nostalgia feeling of playing CA. I’m sure I can’t be the only one. I thought it would be a cool idea to have a “Day in NA” where anyone that used to play quarantine back then would hop back on for old times sake just to have fun and reunite with old friends/clanmates/CA family on announced set days. I’m partnering with people from New Beginnings to try and get this event going. I’d love for this message to get passed along so that anyone and everyone that would be interested in playing in NA, and of course EU players are always more than welcome to join us.
Although it’s most likely not enough to bring back a stable amount of players back to CA, the main goal is just to kick it with and experience nostalgia together. If the first two dates are successful, I’ll look to announce more days on my channel, which can be found at youtube.com/puunyo on my CA related uploads.
The first 2 dates are as follows:

March 7, 9:00 AM - 1:00PM PST

March 15, 12pm-3pm pst (3pm- 6pm est)

Posted Image

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

I'm SnowKing and I approve this message.

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

dope, thanks laffin

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

-conner-

~Astonishment~

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationOurLastBreath

Hope to see everyone on those dates!

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

i'll give this two weeks max

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

View PostMyLittleAk47, on 24 February 2020 - 03:16 PM, said:

i'll give this two weeks max

I MEAN THE EVENT IS NEXT WEEK SO IDK WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SIR.

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

Man it was fun just playing with the few of ya today. Just imagine how's it gonna be on event day.

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

bozo bob the legend himself ?
Posted Image

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

Oh shitttt lets gooo

Posted Image

Аndrew

Exclusive

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Nooby Kangaroo

You have my attention mate

Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

View PostАndrew, on 27 February 2020 - 10:57 PM, said:

You have my attention mate

We'll see you then Andrew ;)

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Batman

Veteran

• Members
  • 5512 posts

:O
Just realised I downloaded the wrong game, fookin' reloaded.

Posted Image

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

View Poststig, on 26 February 2020 - 10:57 PM, said:

bozo bob the legend himself ?

you bet

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View Post-BozoBob-, on 03 March 2020 - 07:41 PM, said:

you bet

hey cutie
Posted Image

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

why did nobody invite denver and his dudes?

the fucking disrespect.

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

Аndrew

Exclusive

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Nooby Kangaroo

took all of my prepubescent videos off private
enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChancedCA

Posted Image

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

JUST A REMINDER THAT THIS IS TOMORROW.

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

The event was pretty fun. Nice seeing some people again : )

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

was really fun guys, esp the mg camping. Took me back to 2014

Ill be on next week after some of my exams
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members