65 replies to this topic

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

Posted Image

Through much discussion and few changes, ~OurLastBreath~ will be recruiting again! *Note* Changes will involve, Requirements and The new referral system. We will try our best to help applicants succeed in joining ~OurLastBreath~

Overview: ~OurLastBreath~ is the clan that strives to bring top performance from the conjuring of many players from different parts of the quarantine community. We tend to focus on the game, but at the same time keep in close touch with friends and other personal. Previously ~OurLastBreath~ has had some minor issues with Shad and Blob both leaving, However we strive to extend the legacy of the clan untill its last breath.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Teamspeak 3: ~OurLastBreaths~ Offical teamspeak will be purchased in days to come, We've come to agreement to purchase one specialized for the clan and its fellow applicants, This will give is the sense to create a closer bond with members/applicants, However, we will be strict on who we let in the teamspeak and how you act.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
History: ~OurLastBreath~'s legacy was continued after Jeffy handed over complete leadership to both Shadow and Blob. Both of them have put a lot of time and effort making OLB into an enjoyable, fun, and an elite clan. We shall carry on their legacy and continue to perform our best.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clan Activities: Apart from most of the common NX events and such, OLB will be hosting events for subscriber events or just because we want to give back to the quarantine community. Every day pubs will be hosted by OLB more than likely. We will be on either Teamspeak or Skype, so feel free to come and join us!

Requirements: Exceptions may be made!
- 3 Quarantine Honor Medals Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
- CBL Clean
- 8 Member referrals and 3 admins, then we will begin to review you.
- A great attitude
- NO MUTAGEN
- Specs are fine once and a while, but remember we are a free running clan!

Gaining Member and Admin Refs: Gaining member and admin referrals is where both patience and bond both come into play. We highly encourage you to bond with the members as it will bring you one step closer to obtaining the members and admins referrals. The main focus of the refferal system is to see a bond between members/admins and applicants! We want you to do good and try to impress us. Do not bother us constantly asking us how you did. We will tell you!

Application Format:

- In-Game Name:

- Past In-Game Name(s):

KDR:

- Previous Clan(s):

- Human Survivals:

- Infected Slain:

- Infected:

-Best Quality (Running/Slaying/Infection):

- Member Approval(s) / 6:

- Admin Approval(s) / 2:

- Why we should accept you into OLB:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Step 1: Minimum requirements: 2 member reffs. Focus on our requirements or at least to get close! Get to know the members, join our rooms and enjoy games of quarantine regen with us as a clan. We want to know if you are going for ~OurLastBreath~! It is your responsibility to tell us you are trying out!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Step 2: Once you have obtained your 2 member referrals you may apply to Feint and make an application on QM. Please do NOT bombard us about accepting you into Feint. We will be annoyed and it might push us away from you as an applicant. Please simply tell us that you have applied to Feint. We will accept you ASAP! Your main focus here is to obtain 4 MORE member referrals, and 2 admin referrals.

Step 3: When you have obtained all referrals ( 6 members, 2 admins) The admins will have the final say whether you get accepted. One of our admins will notify you that you have been accepted! Welcome to ~OurLastBreath~

Note: 3 NOs from member = Instant denial

or

1 NOs from admin = Instant denial

Feint

Feint was introduced again after the remake of ~OurLastBreath~ to create a strong bond between ~OurLastBreath~ members, admins and applicants. It is your responsibility to tell us that you are interested in OLB or that you are officially trying out for OLB. Please notify us that you have applied to Feint, Reminder *again* Please do not bombard us about accepting you into Feint! We will accept you ASAP!

Active Roster:

-ROBINO- [Admin/Leader]

-BozoBob- [Admin]

-ChocoMilk [Admin]

-Epilogue [Member]

--Goku [Member]

--I--I-- [Member]

AvaToX [Member]

CrossBouJ [Member]

Lezy- [Member]

Rookin [Member]

Stig_ [Member]

imCylo [Member]

lnvoker [Member]

NoobDriller1 [Member]

Creonn [Member]

*NOTE* Admins will give their approvals only when you got all member referrals and NO COMBINING accounts stats

Credit: Chris for writing for this.

Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

Here we go, To applicants: My reff will be mostly based on Running! Best of luck to all future applicants!

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Good job sir ROBINO anyone wanna join Feint just let an admin know Aidan or me w/e works for ya'll I guess I'll go and accept ya'll soon enough when I'm in Feint that is on Soothly, so yeah good job Chris once again.

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

I will be focusing more on the running aspect if you're looking into getting my ref. I wish all the applicants good luck. Please do not spam my whispers.

Be aware, the system may look easy, but the ref's wont be given easily.
Posted Image

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

Looking good bro. Good luck to all future applicants!

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Why am i posted as a member?

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View Post8k prof views, on 12 August 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

t'was a mistake, he forgot u were still an applicant

l0lXd
Posted Image

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

View Post8k prof views, on 12 August 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

Cause you're active haha xD

View PostAdamm, on 12 August 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

t'was a mistake, forgot u were still an applicant

l0lXd

lool

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

*NOTE* Admins will give their approvals only when you got all member referrals

Posted Image

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

good luck guys C:
Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Everyone who says they fukus un running luks at nadinq su gut unb 4 dem pls
Gl guys!
Posted Image

COWPENIS

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationur momas closet

gl brah
  • COWPENlS CPT3

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

Edit: Actually don't worry, I'm only 30 away XDXD

SadIsNOTBad

Initiate

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Master
  • LocationSomewhere in Two Towers

I'm asking for myself and for others: Are alts allowed to "tryout" or not?
Posted Image

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

lool

faf is in there wow hackers, who are half of those people

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

View PostLarry, on 12 August 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

lool

faf is in there wow hackers

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostSadIsNOTBad, on 12 August 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'm asking for myself and for others: Are alts allowed to "tryout" or not?

After talking with the Admins & Leader; alts are not allowed.
Posted Image

JetFlight-

Ace

• Members
  • 1014 posts

What about TheAntidote- ? #TomForAdmin

Posted Image JetFlight-
Posted Image

QQGAMERXXMAGI

Recruit

• Members
  • 70 posts

OH OMG !! OLB IS BACK ~~!! ME ME I WANT TO JOIN PLEASE I HAVE ALL MY HONORS FOR QR <3

IGN : -MrQX-- P.S I Just changed my IGN to : iAmQX

KDR : 1.51

Active : Yes
Mic : Yes

I HOPE I GET IN <3
Best regards QX-

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 698 posts

Aves40aElbeee!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic