• 1142 posts
  • LocationCastle in the Sky

Ur all trash

And me

Count Dooku

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 833 posts

im sure it was lag tap as the others are saying no one hacks on this dieing game any more
Posted Image

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

mike ur so popular :3

BrokenPiece

Experienced

• Members
  • 467 posts

mike is a rando
Montage

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 698 posts

its clearly lag tap but k...this is like same bust when blob it.. LOOOL #RIP Mike

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostSlipknot, on 17 March 2015 - 04:42 AM, said:

im sure it was lag tap as the others are saying no one hacks on this dieing game any more

lol wot. i do

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

shit man maybe i lagged too then it was my word vs their word fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creon

Initiate

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Shisui

HOW ABOUT WE SHUT UP ? :D :wallbash:
Posted Image

Justinland

Initiate

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Justin
  • LocationSouth Park, Colorado

I swear Adam is as smart as the guy that sits outside of Walmart shaking his bell back and forth. Stfu and stop trying to dig up dirt on people, and go back to sucking olbs dick
"I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
-Curt Kobain

TFP-Danny

Recruit

• Members
  • 56 posts

Lol i know mike irl and his silly ass self doesn't even know how to hack and mikes computer is from the year BC wouldn't be surprise if his pinged dropped.

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostDannyy, on 17 March 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

Lol i know mike irl and his silly ass self doesn't even know how to hack and mikes computer is from the year BC wouldn't be surprise if his pinged dropped.

ye pretty much, i bet the stupid scrub was drunk while he was playin too
But whoever was recording should have tabbed it to check his ping.

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

View PostDannyy, on 17 March 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

Usually, how old your computer is has absolutely nothing to see with your ping (latency, unless you mess with the IPV4/6 settings or DNS). As long as you have a working WiFi card, your internet will be fine, although your computers processing speed of the data you receive from the game might be slow and make you lag, this will only be on your end, your actions will not influence other players, unless your router/modem is losing packages = ISP/Modem problem, not computer.
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostHype, on 17 March 2015 - 07:19 PM, said:

Usually, how old your computer is has absolutely nothing to see with your ping (latency, unless you mess with the IPV4/6 settings or DNS). As long as you have a working WiFi card, your internet will be fine, although your computers processing speed of the data you receive from the game might be slow and make you lag, this will only be on your end, your actions will not influence other players, unless your router/modem is losing packages = ISP/Modem problem, not computer.

Hype, we're talking about big boy stuff, we dont need your facts clamping our style.

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

View PostReece, on 17 March 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

Hype, we're talking about big boy stuff, we dont need your facts clamping our style.

Posted Image
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

Damn didn't realize how famous i was coming for my dinosaur computer from 10,000 BC, i knew my lag taps were good but not to the extent to make OLB make a fool of themselves and attempt to call me a hacker well I guess some clan had to take the place of SideSteppin
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

xVitalz-

Initiate

• Members
  • 168 posts

View PostMikeyyyy, on 18 March 2015 - 03:04 AM, said:

Damn didn't realize how famous i was coming for my dinosaur computer from 10,000 BC, i knew my lag taps were good but not to the extent to make OLB make a fool of themselves and attempt to call me a hacker well I guess some clan had to take the place of SideSteppin

Good thing you had to try to diss two entire clans and well over a hundred people because one guy confused lag tap and opk. If you hadnt done that you might have looked like a ginourmous dickhead, good save.
Posted Image

Thanks to --FunnyMan for the Boss Signature.

Previous Clans : BeastRunner, QuarantineShock, Zumbie, ImSexyAnIKnowIt, Lethal, Others

(Insert inspiring / deep quote here.)

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

You aren't famous.

-fOrEaL

Initiate

• Members
  • 231 posts

O.O
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostSirLixo, on 19 March 2015 - 11:38 AM, said:

You aren't famous.

YES HE FUCKING IS

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostJustinland, on 17 March 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

I swear Adam is as smart as the guy that sits outside of Walmart shaking his bell back and forth. Stfu and stop trying to dig up dirt on people, and go back to sucking olbs dick

Lmao just stop ireland.

Go buy yourself a computer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users