600 Sub Special Q & A

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Recently hit a milestone on my YouTube channel (600) and I'm doing a Q&A so ask some questions down below!

Posted Image

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

Why is apsis a lesbian?
How amazing am i?
What do you think about max coming back?
ok bye.
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

grats and why is inpend jewish

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

when should chibi commit suicide???
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostLoli, on 02 April 2015 - 06:58 AM, said:

when should chibi commit suicide???

when should you shut the fuck up

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

What do you strive to achieve as a player in Combat Arms?
Where do you see your clan in the CA "clan hierarchy?" where do you see it in 5, 10 months, a year?
Who likes to be fucked by three cocks at once?
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

TFP-Danny

Recruit

• Members
  • 56 posts

What made you go for QuarantineElite and why?

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

on a scale 1-10 how would you describe ur *** life

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Apsis

Experienced

• Members
  • 436 posts

Opinions of Yours Truly
Why do you make JF Tages if you say its cancer.
Who is that bitch that follows you around on skype.
Do you believe Sam and Shawn are neighbors or BROTHERS <<<<<<<
Do you believe Shawn is black.
Is Pollen annoying you, if so i got mega's don't worry.

--Villain

Laffin's Bae

• Members
  • 263 posts

WHO IS THE GRIL ON SKYPE AND HOW CAN I GET HER NUMBER?

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

opinion of skeed
when do you think you're going to stop playing CA for good?
what about CA makes you still want to play?
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users