QuarantineElite 2020

laffins fat pussy laffins wet pussy deflowering laffin laffin bi gangbang laffin takes it up the ass laffin and 12 inch hard cock laffin bangbus laffin teaches sex laffin tries bbc laffin solo masturbation

16 replies to this topic

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

QuarantineElite 2020

Well, this is different writing to the community again. The year is 2020 and many of us don't play anymore. I originally planned on doing this years ago around 2013, but many people in the clan didn't want to which led to this never coming out. I quit this game back in 2015 and gave ownership to my twin brother, but recently I came back and started playing and really wanted to finally do this.

The QuarantineElite youtube channel has been deleted/removed/lost whatever you want to call it. Thankfully, Stiff allowed us to upload it to his channel.

This "montage" is not a montage. It's something different. Just a little entertainment.

Special thanks to:

1. Stig: Thank you for first of all editing this and putting up with my demands and listening to me when I would list everything I wanted changed in every edition of this you sent me. You're a good kid buddy glad we're friends even though we always weren't.

2. Laffin/Inpend/MGKill/Tae/Stiff/S9ldier/Creonn/Warewolf/My brother: For participating in this and helping us get the clips.

3. Kathy: For making those images with all of QuarantineElite's members at the time. If you're still around Kathy message me it's been too long bud.

4. Stiff: For allowing us to use your clout, I mean your youtube channel to broadcast this.

This won't be a MyLittleAk47 thread/post without some sort of troll, banter, or drama. So I shall add this for old times sake:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sky is known for being gay. He is gay because he exhibits indescretional homosexual behavior that towards other is conspicuous and unambiguous. This homosexuality portrayed by Sky is outwardly expressed by the tone of his speech and the context of his speaking. Sky, whenever he is called out for his homosexuality he denies it consciously. He constantly denies the truth of his homosexuality because of a fear that resides within him of accepting the fact that he indeed is gay. Constantly he suffers the implications of this denial and so by his peer group and even passerby's call him homosexual. With majority ruling over, there is no dissertation that could prove Sky isn't gay, and therefore one can say Sky is gay without any infirmity
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For shits and giggles here is one part of the demand list I gave to Stig. You can find the song information and literally almost everything put into the video on this google document. Sadly, the rest was said over microphone or discord.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZiteJCbPpjFjp7HPG-Tudj5qpZQE7T_Wj6Om9Wvt4Ps/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you, and goodbye. Stay tuned for Chapter 2 (:

MGkill

Initiate

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • -SnowQueen-
  • LocationMeatGrinder

Ladies and genitals, my name is Barry Allen. I’m the ugly fuck that got dropped on my head at least twice a day as a baby. That doesn’t matter though, because I’m the son of the best gamer in the world, Skai. Not Sky, I mean Skai, because my dad never learned how to spell that fucking three letter word. He was too fucking stupid to realize how to spell Sky. It doesn’t matter though, he’s still a gamer that can fuck any girl he wants. I’m one of 30,357 students that attended Pasedena Communty College in Spring 2018. No niggers are allowed at this school though, they’re fucking dirty sacks of shit. Sadly, I failed all of my classes because I was a gay faggot who sucked every teacher’s dick and balls dry. Apparently, I’m not allowed to suck everyone off. At least I’m not a nigg3r, otherwise I’d be a faggot and a nigg3r. Despite the fact that my blood type is A/B, I’ve never seen one of those letters on my report card. When I was a kid, I’d always wake up in the middle of the night screaming, “Fuck all the niggers.” Everytime that happened, my mom would say “Yikes, you’re a fucking disgrace Barry.” A week later, two gay men came to pick me up. My mom was screaming in joy, “Yipes! Yipes! Yipes! Go fuck yourself!” She was too fucking stupid to realize she’s suppose to say yippee, not Yipes. Yipes is a fucking disgraceful word to say, worse than nigg3r. The gay parents didn’t last long. Three days in, and they were sick of raising a nigg3r hater. Instead, they handed me over to a pack of wolves. Well, sort of. My gay parents were so fucking dumb that they thought some furry in a wolf suit with a multiple personality disorder was a pack of wolves. The furry fuck was apparently a faggot as well. I’m sick of faggots and niggers. They should all die. Sorry, I went off track there. It’s just I really hate niggers. Ok sorry again. Anyways, when my new dad brought me home, I met his gay partner, Birdy. Apparently a wolf furry was having s3x with a bird furry. Ever since I met these two gay fucks, I’ve hated birds. Honestly writing this is fucking boring. I don’t feel like writing shit about these trash fucking losers. I’ll just be honest with everyone. I wish I was apsis who would get a million dollars when his fucking family members start dying. The only thing is, I wouldn’t want to be as retarded as him. I wish I was as fly as birdy. Ha I’m just kidding, birdy is a fake bird that can’t fucking fly. All he can do is attend Pasadena with his gay brother Yikes. Sorry, I meant Yipes. My bad for that typo. I heard that triggers him, so I made that typo. Overall, I wish I was as cool as Birdy, yikes, and apsis, but not as fucking stupid as them, not a fucking liar like them, not a nigg3r lover like them, and especially not a faggot like them. It’s been an honor gentlemen. My time on this server was short, but every second of it fucking sucked. I’m glad I’m leaving at long last. Well, with my last moments on this server, I might as well have some fun.
nigg3r nigg3r nigg3r nigg3r nigg3r FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT COCK AND BALL TORTURE I LOVE FUCKING BIRDS IN THE ASS, DONALD TRUMP IS A GREAT MAN. BUILD A WALL AND REMOVE THE FILTHY FUCKING AMERICANS.

@Apsis @Birdy @Yiipes @Ben you guys weren't invited to this, so stay out of this. Only Barry Allen is allowed.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

holy fucking shit can't fucking wait for chapter 2
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

INSANE

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

@ The tags
Posted Image

S9ldier

OverTheLimit

• Members
  • 1220 posts
  • LocationIdk

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

cool
(ಥ益ಥ)

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

I think the best part is Dylan unironically having “www.fraps.com” on his clips lol

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

View PostMGkill, on 19 March 2020 - 05:35 PM, said:

Ladies and genitals, my name is Barry Allen. I’m the ugly fuck that got dropped on my head at least twice a day as a baby. That doesn’t matter though, because I’m the son of the best gamer in the world, Skai. Not Sky, I mean Skai, because my dad never learned how to spell that fucking three letter word. He was too fucking stupid to realize how to spell Sky. It doesn’t matter though, he’s still a gamer that can fuck any girl he wants. I’m one of 30,357 students that attended Pasedena Communty College in Spring 2018. No niggers are allowed at this school though, they’re fucking dirty sacks of shit. Sadly, I failed all of my classes because I was a gay faggot who sucked every teacher’s dick and balls dry. Apparently, I’m not allowed to suck everyone off. At least I’m not a nigg3r, otherwise I’d be a faggot and a nigg3r. Despite the fact that my blood type is A/B, I’ve never seen one of those letters on my report card. When I was a kid, I’d always wake up in the middle of the night screaming, “Fuck all the niggers.” Everytime that happened, my mom would say “Yikes, you’re a fucking disgrace Barry.” A week later, two gay men came to pick me up. My mom was screaming in joy, “Yipes! Yipes! Yipes! Go fuck yourself!” She was too fucking stupid to realize she’s suppose to say yippee, not Yipes. Yipes is a fucking disgraceful word to say, worse than nigg3r. The gay parents didn’t last long. Three days in, and they were sick of raising a nigg3r hater. Instead, they handed me over to a pack of wolves. Well, sort of. My gay parents were so fucking dumb that they thought some furry in a wolf suit with a multiple personality disorder was a pack of wolves. The furry fuck was apparently a faggot as well. I’m sick of faggots and niggers. They should all die. Sorry, I went off track there. It’s just I really hate niggers. Ok sorry again. Anyways, when my new dad brought me home, I met his gay partner, Birdy. Apparently a wolf furry was having s3x with a bird furry. Ever since I met these two gay fucks, I’ve hated birds. Honestly writing this is fucking boring. I don’t feel like writing shit about these trash fucking losers. I’ll just be honest with everyone. I wish I was apsis who would get a million dollars when his fucking family members start dying. The only thing is, I wouldn’t want to be as retarded as him. I wish I was as fly as birdy. Ha I’m just kidding, birdy is a fake bird that can’t fucking fly. All he can do is attend Pasadena with his gay brother Yikes. Sorry, I meant Yipes. My bad for that typo. I heard that triggers him, so I made that typo. Overall, I wish I was as cool as Birdy, yikes, and apsis, but not as fucking stupid as them, not a fucking liar like them, not a nigg3r lover like them, and especially not a faggot like them. It’s been an honor gentlemen. My time on this server was short, but every second of it fucking sucked. I’m glad I’m leaving at long last. Well, with my last moments on this server, I might as well have some fun.
nigg3r nigg3r nigg3r nigg3r nigg3r FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT COCK AND BALL TORTURE I LOVE FUCKING BIRDS IN THE ASS, DONALD TRUMP IS A GREAT MAN. BUILD A WALL AND REMOVE THE FILTHY FUCKING AMERICANS.

@Apsis @Birdy @Yiipes @Ben you guys weren't invited to this, so stay out of this. Only Barry Allen is allowed.

idk what this means but you saved me from a zombie yesterday so u deserve the like

Theodore

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 879 posts

big rippppp

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

didnt even put in ihitboom wtf

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

where is chapter 2
Posted Image

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

gay

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

luci

Veteran

• Members
  • 2074 posts

IS KATHY A BOY?????

Grant

Ace

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • LocationGreat Falls, Virginia

boy wtf is this shit, saying tae killed the afker when it was clearly me
Posted Image

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

View PostGrant, on 12 April 2020 - 01:43 PM, said:

boy wtf is this shit, saying tae killed the afker when it was clearly me

(: I wanted to use your clip from years ago you use to troll Alf, but I couln't think of any of your names to use

show me mercy

-Blix

Exclusive

• Developer
  • 772 posts

Fuck revolution, why is he in the credits? I swear to god I'll punch him in the god damn dick if I ever have the misfortune of meeting his sorry ass IRL.

Edit him out and upload to here plawx: https://www.youtube....Q82eDA_ageJU-VQ

Alf can help you out with the upload.

Other than that, I can't believe CA, this forum, and y'all are still active. Great montage

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users